LAWL Cookbook

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok. So, I buy this cookbook last week. Tonight I try my first LAWL recipe...

Beef and Broccoli.

I HIGHLY recommend it. I had planned ahead so I even had a starch left for the 1/3 c. Brown Rice to go with it. WOW. It was yummy.
  • I Love The New Cookbook, Its So Worth The Money!!!
  • How much was the new cookbook?
  • $40
  • Here it was $37.00 plus tax.. end result $41.00, but worth it
  • Quote: I Love The New Cookbook, Its So Worth The Money!!!

They sold them out in 2 days here.
  • Quote: Here it was $37.00 plus tax.. end result $41.00, but worth it
    same, they are priced standardly.
  • I have the cookbook from the website copied and pasted into a word document. Not sure if it's the same but if anyone wants it, pm me with your e-mail.
  • Quote: I have the cookbook from the website copied and pasted into a word document. Not sure if it's the same but if anyone wants it, pm me with your e-mail.
    I don't know how to pm???? I guess I need to learn. I want it. :-)
  • Oh, my. This word document is amazing. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
  • Quote: I have the cookbook from the website copied and pasted into a word document. Not sure if it's the same but if anyone wants it, pm me with your e-mail.
    The stuff on the website is about 1/10 of whats in the new book
  • WOW--considering there are almost 200 recipes on the website, the book must be HUGE.
  • My book's in the kitchen but I think theres like 460 something recipes in it, its great! Only one so far I didnt like was the turkey chili it came out like watered down soup
  • ok, so 1/10th is an exaggeration, there are TONS more though and totally worth the money.
  • My center lies, they told me they dont know anything about a new cookbook.
    I bought the old one, but I burned it up when I left it on the back burner and turned it on. My stove took a lot of damage too...