3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   New Luna flavor - Cookies 'n Cream Delight... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/76859-new-luna-flavor-cookies-n-cream-delight.html)

slimmerKim 02-21-2006 04:32 PM

New Luna flavor - Cookies 'n Cream Delight...

it is YUMMY! I'm not sure how "new" it is since I got so sick of Lunas and don't like most of them. But I saw this one today and tried it just now - it has NO weird aftertaste like many of them do and it's YUMMY!

rad7775 02-21-2006 04:38 PM

where you can find that luna bars? Are they cheap?

Boo'sMom 02-21-2006 05:48 PM

Milca--I had to laugh--I have decided NOTHING with LAWL or eating healthy in general is cheap!! I am doing the LA bars because we prepaid but a lot of people here are very successful with the Luna's--they are pretty much everywhere at around $1.00 (at least here). Welcome--you will find lots of support and great ideas/recipes on this site. Lea Ann

Gamababa3 02-21-2006 05:58 PM

I think the lites are so good in favor though where sometimes I want more then two a day:)

Boo'sMom 02-21-2006 06:03 PM

I agree--we LOVE the peanut butter and caramel. We keep hearing rumors that we are going to get choc covered cherry and smores but not yet. My MIL said she heard also about cherry cheesecake but my center said no. I hate that different centers have different flavors--if I am going to be needing these for the rest of my life (so it seems) I would like more variety! Someone on ebay has the choc coconut almond--YUM!! Sounds like an Almond Joy

Gamababa3 02-21-2006 06:10 PM

My favorite is the lemon, the carmel one's that taste like Snickers and the mint that is like GS cookies. I've tried the coconut almond and I wouldn't say it tastes like almond joy:) The choc chip cookie dough is still way to sweet for me. I wish we could try more before we purchase a new flavor. The carmel crunch is ok, but not my favorite. A cheesecake flavor would be yummy. I agree I wish the sites were more alike in all accepts.

Boo'sMom 02-21-2006 06:19 PM

good--that makes me feel better about the coconut-LOL. My center said they were discontinuing the mint and fruit & oat. I like the mint for a change of pace. DH and I get in a rut with PB and caramel--I'm not into change which is why I get scolded often at the center when I stall--"you need to mix it up" Not a mixer upper I guess-haha.

hkychik 02-21-2006 07:45 PM

I really like the Luna peppermint stick flavor- it's not everywhere they sell Luna's - only Target and one walmart carry it - the other does not.... I tried the pecan pie one and didn't care for it. I do like the Luna Smore and lemon zest as well.

rad7775 02-21-2006 10:39 PM

Boo'sMom:Yes!! Is true nothing healthy is cheap!!!ha ha!! I will stick to the LAWL bars.
My favorites are the new caramel, taste like snickers, the coconut almond, don' t taste like Almond Joy but they are really good, the old caramel bar because is crunchy and the new chocolate brownie is better than the double chocolate(I am a chocolate freak) and totally agree with the idea of a cheesecake bar, would be awesome.