LA Weightloss #31

You're on Page 2 of 6
Go to
  • Hello!
    Hello!! Just wanted to check in. I go for my weigh in today, and of course I'm kind of nervous. I had a bad day yesterday and I cheated. Not a bad bad cheat, but I strayed from plan a little bit. Then of course that made me feel worse then I did to begin with it. However, my husband pointed out, I can cheat once, and get mad at myself and fall completley off plan, or I can cheat once, say, Ok I did it, I can't change it, and jump right back on plan, which is what I did. So today, I am concentrating on staying on plan. And we'll see how I do today when I weigh in. Good Luck to everyone!!!

Starting Weight 232 1-2
    current weight 227
    goal weight 180
  • hi everyone
    well i went up 1/4 lbs and i told them it was my stuff i was wearing in was in my work stuff and i was dripping wet from sweat. so she keep it the same. it's so humid here i can't take it. but i have too.
    karen things will get better and will work out
    talk to you all later
  • still going down!
    I'm down another 1 1-4 pounds!! Yea! My husband went with me, and was so proud of me...that made me feel soooo good!! I still have a long way to go, but I'm getting there!!!

Also, someone was asking about marinades for steaks, etc. My counselor gave me a summer picnic guide that had a lot of "summer" recipes in it and how to count them on your plan. It included marinades, sauces and rubs on it. So, next time you are in your center, ask them about it.

starting weight 132 1-2
    current weight 125 3-4
    goal weight 180
  • I'm back :(
    Hi all - its been so long so many new names to read through - congrats to all who have joined and to all who are sticking to it. ....wish i could say the same ..... i was rolling along and doing just fine and then i used the old "i have to much stress... work, buying a house... " and so I started hanging out with my 2 old friends... Ben & Jerry... so I am back up at 218 but on the good side I am still down 16 pds. so 16 pds in 4 months and no one's fault but my own... I just can't seem to get myself together and stay focused... I am going back in on Saturday.. lots of love and luck to you all
  • Hi gang, No I haven't fallen off the planet although sometimes I feel I have I am doing the program on my own and doing really well. I am back down to 160 so I a m very proud of myself. For dinner lastnight we had hamb. helper with turkey hamb. It was REALLY salty. The night b4 we had tuna helper. I only have 1 cup as it says on the package and that is just enough. I also have a salad with it.

So hang in there gang I think we will beat this thing.

207 starting weight
    160 weight now
    135 goal

Karen M
  • Hey Karen!

I am glad to see you are so positive. Congrats on being down to 160.

Bela, welcome back!!!

This week has been really rough for me. I have had some serious problems with my job and we are having to borrow money from my parents. I haven't been in to weigh in over a week and I haven't been sticking to the plan. I am disapointed in myself. It has been such a bad week. I have hardly eaten this week and it hasn't been good what I did eat. I need to just bite the bullet and go in and weigh. I have planty of LA Lites b/c there have been so many weekeds that I didn't eat them all and they have added up. So I have enough lites but I am afraid of what they are gonna say. I am really not sure what to do right now. We can't hardly pay the bills much less have extra money right now.

Anyway..hope all is well with everyone else!!
    Marcie
  • Hi
    It is after midnight here - I like to surf some when the hubby goes to bed. But, I wanted to tell ya'll that my stomach is growling.... Funny how I used to feed it so much it never growled just maybe rolled from too much food! I have not felt bloated once on this plan. I hate being bloated!! I weighed in last night and have lost 4 lbs total in 1 week and 1 day. I am amazed that I am not as tempted by sweets as I thought I'd be. But, I am tempted by Mexican food. The girls get it just about every day at work.
    Next week I will be going to North Carolina to visit my aunt.
    My mom asked me how I would eat there and I told her that I was going to do the best that I could. But, I'm not going to beat myself up if I have one too many starches!
    There are a few of you getting down (MARCIE!) and I just want you to imagine yourself at your goal weight. If you've OOPSed a few times, it is ok. Just do the best you can do, too and it will all work out.
    Night!
  • Welcome new People!!!

I am finnally back from my trip. I really missed a lot here! I am glad to see everyone is doing so well. I probably gained because I was off plan a lot on my trip (I am also bloated because of TOM). I put my program on hold so I am not losing any weeks. I may try Jet again or the juice. I don't like the juice idea it seems like I would be so hungry. Did any of you like it? It sounds expensive. Let me know what all of you think.

I really need to catch up on all of you. I will try to do that later!

Have a good weekend!!!!
    Karen
  • hi everyone
    well i gained 2 lbs in to days i have to admit i when off the plan for a day or two. i'm thinking of putting myself on hold for 2 weeks so i can get things done here. it might be pmsing i'm not sure. i have to think of it more
    talk to you all later
    dee
  • Hey everyone!!

Slamby thanks for the encouragment. Things are just a little rough here right now. I am having to eat as cheap as possible which means not very low fat! I will just try and keep porportions down and eat as much fruit and veggies as possible. Way to go on your weight loss!! Keep up the good work!!

Karen W, Welcome back!! We missed you!! I hope you had a great VK!! I loved the juice and wasn't hungry and lost 4 pds in 2 days!! LOVED IT!!!

Dee, hang in there!! You are doing so well!!! Just do what you know how to do. I need to follow the same advice!! I am here for ya...and understand how you feel.

Lets all stick together and get through this time. If it were easy we would all be thin!!

Marcie
  • Gotta get back OP!
    Hey there everyone!
    I'm finally back! I've been a very rebellious "teenager" this week!
    I've been unmotivated and not very compliant with the program!
    I'm really frustrated and having a hard time staying motivated!
    Does anyone have any suggestions on motivators? I 'm in clothes that I haven't been in in two years and it's wonderfull. It looks like that would be a motivator, but it isn't right now. A lot of it is that we are in financial straits and if I lose anymore right now, I can't afford to buy new clothes that FIT! I've eaten everything that hasn't eaten me first. TRUE CONFESSION HERE! I've even gone as far as melting butter in the microwave and mixing it with yellow cake mix and eating it. It's as bad as my "cake icing period" when I could eat a whole can of cake icing in a day!
    I'm not sure if I should get back on my purple plan, do a few days of takeoff or a couple of express days. Got any ideas?!

Off of me, congrats to those of you who are just starting! You've made a step just hooking up with us! I attribute a lot of my weight loss to this site! Great encouragment here! I haven't been on the site for about a week! Not gone to the center but once and as you see above, where I'm at! LAWL is a great place and I'm going to keep fighting to get this all off even if I have to pay for more weeks! I've got another 60 to go and 17 weeks to do it in! Looks like I'm in for more weeks!

Thanks for your encouragement girls! Look forward to hearing from everyone again!
    Janie
  • Marcie, Thanks for the welcome back! I may try the juice this week.

Janie, I know how you feel somewhat! I can't buy new clothes either. I did catch a clearance at Wal mArt and got 3 shirts for 2.50. I have 1 pair of shorts that fit and a belt for another that are way to big in the waist. I have felt like giving up before and I wish i had a magic motivator for you. The best thing I can do for you is tell you I know you can do it!!!!! You were so positive before. I remember when you first started posting you made me want to be perfectly OP. Maybe you should go back and read what you used to post! I like to read about success stories here at 3fc when I feel like giving up. Please, Don't give up! You have done so well!!! As for clothes just wear those baggy ones with pride and buy some safety pins! Just imagine all the pounds you have lost so far. Next time you are grocery shopping look at the butter imagine 22 1/2 pounds of butter! That is what you used to ahve on your body. I am a visual person and the butter analogy helps a lot!

Well, I better go now! Lots to do today!

Karen
  • Hey everyone!!

Well I went and weighed in and I was up 2 pounds. I am not surprised. Well here is the unbelieveable thing, while I was there I applied for a job. I heard the pay wasn't that great but I figured that if I was helping others it would help me as well. I know that they are hiring b/c I saw their ad in the paper yesterday. That would be a huge solution to the huge problem we have right now. Anyway...I am back up to 188. I did weigh 185, then 186, now 188. I gotta stop this. I can't mess up all of the hard work that I have been doing. Janie, we can jump back in this together! We can do this!!!

Marcie
  • Thanks!
    Thanks Karen and Marcie for the encouraging words! I just talked to the center and the counselor told me to get back on program as normally. Sometimes it just is so hard to get thru the stressful times without going back to old habits! I'm going to change my eating around a little for a change and see if that makes any difference. I guess I've gotten stagnate. I'm also not doing a very good job of planning and you know what that means "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail." Tomorrow I'm back on program.
    i'm a Walmart fan these days too! Our walmart is a little limited on plus size stuff, but I can always go up the road! Thanks for the encouragement again! You all are what keeps me going!

Love,
    Janie
  • Hi All!!!
    I had a HORRIBLE weekend but still managed to stay on plan, sort of. I couldn't eat anything at all today because I got a peice of meat stuck in my throat last night. I had to have it removed today. Stupid I know!! I'm down 12 lbs so far though. But my counselor told me today that they will have to take me off plan for 30 days because I was put under for the procedure and that will slow down my weight loss. I'm still going to stick to the plan on my own for the next thirty days, and see how I do. I hope this doesn't end up being to much of a set back! I've been off to such a good start! We shall see.

Starting weight 232 1-2
    current weight 220 1-2