To?

• Ok, gotta question hopefully you all can help with. I was wondering if I could do TO with 6 oz protein, unlimited lettuce/cucumbers and just one bar? I like the limited but I feel like I am starving all day and with unlimited it doesnt seem to do much with weight loss(I think its because I eat too much protein) Anyways what do you all think?Oh and I would have drssing on the lettuce/cucumber(just a little little bit,like a tsp for 2 cups lettuce)
  • angelica-

I just finished a limited TO and was STARVING so I went over on vegetables and did only one bar, lost 1.5 lbs. in two days...instead of dressing (since supposedly no condiments - which are my total downfall!!!!!!!) i cooked the vegetables - sautee zucchini, microwaved spinach, steamed broccoli, all with Mrs. Dash and Lite salt, with a little steak or chicken breast it was better than a DRY salad...

Great luck! I just felt like I shouldn't have the sugar in the extra bar...probably counselors would not agree, but, I was trying to stay around 1000 calories for the day.

Ange
  • I am doing the limited and I think that TO we have to do it the way they said. I will love to go unlimited on veggies!!!! I called my center today to asked them if we can use coffe mate on the 6 oz that you can drink in the morning and they said that it was Ok, then I asked them if we can use dressing in the veggies and they said that it was ok too. I hope that the counselor heard that I said limited and not unlimited. It will be really funny that after one day of total sacrifice i just messed up for coffee mate and a bit of dressing...