Old 02-21-2006, 04:51 PM   #46  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Thanks Carmen. We had a great time. Somehow little trips like that remind me how much I love my kids, and help me remember why I married DH. He is truly the man for me.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 04:59 PM   #47  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Well, so far is almost 4pm in Chicago. I can't wait to go to bed, wake up do my work out and have a decent yogurt. My husband is trying to be so supportive that I feel bad for him, because I am in a bad mood. I am trying to relax and this is the best way, talk about it!!!! ( or go shopping)
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:01 PM   #48  
milkyway

I am so happy that I finished mY TO. Long day but tomorrow is weight in day, hope that at least one or two pounds. To all the wonderful girls that are on the TO Good Luck!!! We are more stronger of what we thought. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
Old 02-22-2006, 08:01 AM   #49  

Hey TO-ers,

Posted already in friends and losers, but thought I'd document my TO here. I woke up this morning with a major headache, but after my breakfast, I think it's starting to go away. Just waiting for my energy to kick in so I can go work out.

Yesterday, I ate 2 eggs for breakfast (I am doing unlimited) and TO juice, grilled chicken salad for lunch, TO in the afternoon, and chicken breast and spinach salad for dinner. I drank about 80 ounces of water and ran on the treadmill for 45 minutes.

Had a 1.2 loss on the scale this morning!

How is everyone else doing? One more day and we can have those lovely fruit and carbs back!

Christie
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 08:50 AM   #50  
PurpleSunshine

Congrats to all of us TO'ers!!! We are all doing good - some are finished and some are on day 2 - I'm loving it so far - already 1.5 down from yesterday!!! I'm happy with that - so any extra loss would be "icing on the cake" hahahahaha
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 09:30 AM   #51  

Congrats, Heather! Better this kind of icing than the kind we really want, right?

Keep it up!

Christie
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 09:56 AM   #52  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning girls, so far so good. We went to the store last night, and DH bought a treat for the kids. I wanted to cheat so bad that I made him pull into McDonalds for a salad. That did the trick, and I did not cheat myself at all. Feeling great today. After I get my guys sent off to work and school, I am going to finish plastering our kids bathroom so that I can paint it tomorrow. It has been in the process of being remodled for a few months now, and I am so sick of sharing my bathroom with them. Can't wait to have it finished.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 10:03 AM   #53  
PurpleSunshine

Christie - AMEN!!!!
Old 02-22-2006, 10:19 AM   #54  
PurpleSunshine

Katie - Good luck on the bathroom - I love doing remodeling when it doesn't seem to last forever!!!!
Old 02-22-2006, 10:49 AM   #55  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Everyone.

Well, Day 2 is here, and thank goodness this is almost over. Just one more day, just one more day...

Last night was a little difficult for me, I had a HUGE craving for something sweet right before it was time to leave for scouts with the DS. So I made myself a travel mug of green tea w/ Splenda and took it with me to the meeting. I must say, sitting there sipping away did the trick.

Here's to day 2 everyone !
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 12:28 PM   #56  

I'm on day 2 of TO and I've gotta tell ya, I'm hungry! I just spent last weekend eating crap, completely off the plan. Now, I'm back on doing TO and it's tough!!! I didn't cheat yesterday and won't today either, but it's taking a lot of willpower. What helps is the scale said I lost 2.5 pounds from yesterday. I think some of that is water weight from the weekend still, but I'll take it!

Also, doing TO seems to be cleaning me out (if you know what I mean ). A little cleaning out is just what I need. I need to get rid of all the toxins that I had over the weekend.

Sounds like everyone is doing great! We're almost done!

Diane
ConnorsMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 04:39 PM   #57  
milkyway

Hello:
Two pounds off!! It worth the sacrifice!!!! The counselor told me that I continue seeing the diferrrence during the nexdt days. Hope everybody are doing great!
Old 02-23-2006, 05:48 PM   #58  
Megan

S/C/G: 196/188/160

ugh...i started TO today and its wonderful because I am not hungry. But I have the worst headache ever. I dont feel sick or light headed which is good. Any suggestions though on how to get rid of this headache. It feels like a migraine its so bad.
30lbsby22 is offline   Reply With Quote