Hi! New here!

• I'm new to the board and just want to say hi! I have been with LAWL since 5/05 and I've lost 73lbs. I still have lots more to go but I'm so glad I found other people to chat with!

I'm currently STUCK - I've been weighing in the same for about 3 weeks, not having more than .2 losses. They took away one of my lites and are having me drink the hot cocoa in place of one lite, for one week. I'm anxious to see if this helps. I'm getting frustrated but I'm trying to be oh so patient.

Thanks for listening!
  • WOW - 73 lbs - that is AWESOME!! Congrats!!!
  • Dear ChrissyBee,
    I wanted to say congradulations on you wonderful success! I am very happy for you! I wish I had your success! I just wanted to say that I am new here also, and I am looking for some buddies. I must let you know that I am 16 years old, going on 17 next month. (I've found that most people don't want to be friends with a 16 year old.) If your looking for a buddy and my age is no problem please contact me. If you wish, my e-mail adderss is [email protected] . I look foward to hearing from you!

~ Krissie
  • Hello! 73 pounds is absolutely incredible-- you should be so proud of yourself! It's too bad that the past 3 weeks haven't been going as well for you, but I'm sure you'll be able to come up with a way to jump-start the loss again.
  • Krissie and Chrissy!

Chrissy 73lbs down---You go girl! You have come to the right place and I cant wait to get to know you!

Krissie you are welcome any where on this board and if I can help you in any way you just Private message me or post on the main thread. The ladies here are great and you just jump right in there OK! You are so awesome, I wish I had had the tools to eat this way at 16--mabey then I would not have to be doing this when I have to because of my health.

I am so excited to see new faces and I dont care if you are 10 or 70! Good Luck to you both! Look me up sometime...

Bernadette
  • Welcome Chrissie and Krissie!!

Chrissy- Look back a few pages on the Feb Losers and Friends thread, and check out what Gamababa3 has to say. She recapped an episode of Oprah with her trainer Bob Greene. He talks a lot about stalls and why they happen. It may help you feel better.

See you both on the threads!!!
  • WOW good job...nice to see someone with great sucess...You can help us too! Hang in there...your body might just be adjusting to the new you!