Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 10:47 PM   #151  
Goal:run 10k in ATL July4

S/C/G: 205/172/145

Checking in ...I completed 3 miles today! I power walked the first mile and jogged the second one...IThe last one I half walked and jogged. I'm so happy I completed it..eating was okay. A new day tommorrow..I'll be going to the kickboxing class...that should be fun. Keep up the workout guys and that potato soup sounds real good...I might switch it up with sweet potatoes. I'll let you know how my concoction ends up. Goodnight everyoone.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:48 AM   #152  

Default Everybody Up & At 'em!!!!

Good Morning Slimfasters! Are you all ready to make this a weekend full of "yippee moments"??? I know I am!

Holly, how was your soup? Hope it was yummy.

Sj, good to see you hon. Keep it up girly, you're doing great!

Princess, GREAT job on those 3 miles!!! Absolutely fabulous effort. You are doing amazing with that exercise, goal here you come!

Melissa, hey lady, get that workout in yet? heehee I know you wanna see that mini goal so bad you can taste it! You'll do it, I know you will. So great to see you so motivated to keep reaching those goals!

Weather here will be in the mid-80's this weekend so lookin to take the kids out & about today. Much as I didn't really wanna go anywhere and just be a couch potato, my children have other ideas. Probably just as good anyways, keeps my butt moving. First of all, gotta get in one workout before we go, that's my first goal of the day. Any one have specific goals for today? Plan related or otherwise? Another goal is to get my closet cleaned out, can't find anything in there. Problem with walk-in closets, everything gets put in there and then never to be seen again! I'll probably find stuff in there from Xmas--gifts I bought for the kids and forgot all about. Too bad I couldn't find a bag of money in there! lol Plan wise, I want to get in 2 more small workouts at some point, weight & strength training. Really wanna turn it up and get something happening!

Ladies, have a fabulous day and keep shining bright! Make the most of today and make lots of yippee moments happen and come back and share.

Be good to you!

hugs,
danielle
Old 02-25-2006, 01:34 PM   #153  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

sjdphc...Way to go on a better day today!! Keep those up!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend! Be strong!

Princess....awesome job yesterday girl!! Wow, i'm so impressed! You are kicking butt on that exercise, way to go!! How'd the kickboxing go? And how did dinner turn out! I hope you have another wonderful day today!!

Danielle....LOL...I'm on my way to the gym! Just had to check in and get the launry started. I hope you have a great day out and about with the kiddos! You are doing the same as me...keeping busy so I be good! Plus all that cleaning is burning calories too! I hope today is another fantastic day for you!! This will be the best weekend ever! Oh before I forget...remember that dressing I was EWWWing about yesterday. It turns out to be really good! LOL! It was like ceasar dressing, I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to another salad today! LOL!

I had a fantastic day yesterday! Got my workout in. Drank all my water and then some. We made our own pizzas for dinner and mine was SO good!! And i was well within my calorie alotment for the day. I even got to put pepperoni on my pizza! LOL! Last night instead of sitting on the couch watching TV I rearranged and cleaned out my bedroom! I'm looking forward to another great night tonight!! I hope you all have one too! Be strong! We can do this!!

~melissa
Old 02-25-2006, 02:07 PM   #154  

Melissa, yes I am definitely going to be keeping busy this weekend! Wanna make it a good week so hopefully I'll see something positive on ESM!

I'm glad you enjoyed your salad dressing. LOL You crack me up! At least now it's not going to end up in the trash bin. I hate when I buy stuff thinking it's going to be yummy and it turns out to be icky.

Enjoy that gym! I have done an hour on the bike and the ball workout. Phew!
I hope to get in BL later this evening. Can't disappoint Bob now can we? lol

Alrighty, well now it's time for lunch and then get my butt ready to head out.
I'll check in with ya'll later!

Here's to a fabulous Saturday!

danielle
Old 02-26-2006, 12:23 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 166.4/157.2/140

Height: 5'8"

Just a quick check-in before church. I had no change in the scales this week. It's OK, though. I know how to remedy the problem...I need to get more diciplined on eating and exercises. A few less "oops" moments would be good too.

Hubby bought be the The Biggest Loser workout DVD yesterday (he knew I wanted it). I did the low intensity cardio routine this morning. Boy, were my quads a burnin'! Good stuff!

It's been a nice morning, time for me to get cleaned up.
Old 02-26-2006, 02:13 PM   #156  
Melissa

Good afternoon all! Hows the weekend going for you? Its been the best ever for me, I wanted to cave and be bad last night, sure had that head talk going on trying to justify it, but in the end I won!! No cheats for me..only yippee moments!!

Danielle...I'm so glad I can make you laugh, you do know a good laugh burns calories right? LOL! Excellent job this weekend lady!! I'm so proud of you!! I'm about to tell bob he can up me to #2...thats my goal for the week anyway. think I'm ready? LOL!

Holly....you are gonna love that workout!! Its my favorite dvd ever!! Bob is my boyfriend! LOL...although i allow him to cheat with danielle, and I suppose we'll share with you too LOL! Are you going to do the 6 week program or just mix it up? I'm going to try #2 tomorrow..wish me luck! LOL!

I hope you all have a wonderful day today!! 3 more day to see if I meet my 2 month goal!!
Old 02-26-2006, 04:52 PM   #157  

Hmmm...I'm having a little trouble posting here today, but that's OK. I'll take it as a sign to get off my butt and do something active!

Everything has been going on plan today, which always makes me happy.

Hun, I'll be "going out" with Bob for the whole 6 week program that is laid out on the DVD. LOL I may add in some cardio here and there, though.

I can't have much real candy, but this means some heart-healthy eye candy six days a week! WooHoo!!
Old 02-26-2006, 05:42 PM   #158  
Melissa

Oh bob is definetly good for the candy factor!! Especially during cooldown! LOL!
Old 02-26-2006, 05:50 PM   #159  

AAAAAaaaaaaaHHH! (screaming with delight) I just got off the scale and I'm down 3lbs....whoohoo......go slim fast!!! I'm so freaking excited I've never been 172 in my adult life. whooohoooo! Just wanted to let you guys know. You've all been great supporters especially thru my temptations! Thanks!
Old 02-26-2006, 06:19 PM   #160  
Melissa

Oh Melissa I am so EXCITED for you!!! Way to go girl!! All that hard work it all paid off! WOOOHOOO!!! Keep it up girl I see all kinds of new and healthy things coming your way!! That 10K will be a piece of cake in your new svelt body!! Way to go!!!
Old 02-26-2006, 07:09 PM   #161  

Great Job Melissa!!!!! I bet you're just walking on air today! You've inspired me as well! I love hearing about other's success, it makes me want to keep on truckin' too!

Here's to Slim Fast!
Old 02-26-2006, 10:39 PM   #162  

Default Late Night Drive By......

Good evening ladies! Getting a late start to the board tonight. Felt like doing absolutely nada today so I didnt. I did do my workout and ate right, but other than laundry, that is the extent of my day. Woo hoo!

Melissa, I can always count on you to make me laugh. Lately I've been lucky and you haven't caught me with water in my mouth to shoot thru my nose! Usually you say something and catch me off guard and out it goes! I've been lucky lately, hmmm must mean it's coming up soon. Gonna have to break out the rainslicker whenever I talk to you.

Holly, I see you've found "Bob". Isn't he yummy? He's so goofy-dorky that it's adorable. Definitely makes it easy to want to work out everyday that's for sure! yeah, I guess, if Melissa's willing to share him, then I guess I can too.
He never said he was a one woman man, now did he?! Dh teases me and tells me had he known I was going to flirt with the tv every day he'd have never bought me the dvd! HA! Glad today was a winner for ya, tomorrow will be more of the same. Go you!

Melissa (princess), WTG on the weight loss! That is totally fabulous!
I'm so proud of you, I knew you could do it. See, now tell me that giving up all that icky food at work this week wasn't worth it! Think of that everytime you feel tempted to cheat, you won't want to cause winning tastes alot better than gaining weight! Good for you!!!

To all our other slimfasting sisters, I hope you had a great weekend and are ready to tackle another week with us here. I am looking forward to it, it means another week closer to goal. Woowee!!

Stay strong ladies! We can do this!!!

P.s. I did weigh in on Friday and I am up 1 pound. Booooo hisssssssss!
At first I was just plain depressed about it(I won't lie to ya gals), but then I just got good and pissed off and more determined to kick that scale's a$$ come next week.

I will try and get with ya'll first thing in the morning, if not later in the evening. Make tomorrow the best!
Old 02-27-2006, 09:54 AM   #163  
Melissa

Good Monday Morning Slimfasters!!! How did the weekend fair for you all? It was my best weekend in a long long time! I stuck to plan all weekend. i didnt exercise but i adjusted my calories to account for that and I made it through! Even got to show a 1.5 lb loss today. Like Danielle I somehow found a pound last friday but its gone now and took half on one of its friends with it!! I was thinking I had till the 1st to get down to 230 to meet my 20 lbs goal but I actually have till March 3rd. A little breathing room for that last 3 lbs. I'm going for it!!

I'm off to class! I hope you all have a FANTASTIC day today!! Be good! Be strong!! make it a day worth counting!! We can do this!! I'll check on you all later!
~melissa
Old 02-27-2006, 10:41 AM   #164  

Hello Everyone!!!
Congrats Melissa!!!! 1.5 pouns is awwwweesome!

Yes it's another day..just completed my 45 minute circuit training at the gym so that's crossed off my list. The next thing is to account for is my eating for the rest of the day.

We can do it!!!!
Old 02-27-2006, 02:42 PM   #165  
Melissa

Hows it going so far melissa? I'm just about to go do my workout and have some lunch! Then its off to the grocery store again, oh how I hate that place! A necessary evil though! Be strong everyone!!

~melissa
Closed Thread