Old 02-01-2006, 03:31 PM   #1  
Princess Heather

Default Protein question

Okay, I've been reading the threads and hear all this chat about "lite" days or no meat days. What I don't understand is if you don't eat meat what do you do for protein? I have to admit I am a girl who loves her beef, but I have been eating more chicken and trying to eat some fish too......but any other ideas would be welcome!

CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 03:43 PM   #2  
PurpleSunshine

You can use eggs or peanut butter too. I use some of the vegatarian meats just to spice things up. Have you tried the turkey burger? These are things that would be counted as Protein.....I will try to think of any others...

after looking at the list

cottage cheese (if you can eat it - YUCK)
veal
tuna
beans

Hope this helps a little

Last edited by PURPLEPIRATE99; 02-01-2006 at 03:48 PM.
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 03:56 PM   #3  

I am not to great with the veggie proteins and i hate meat, so I try to throw in seafood for changes from the regular chicken meals

watch out for too much beef. beef (and pork) takes a while longer to digest and can affect your WL some.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote