ChangeOne Diet

• Has anyone tried this Diet?
  • I haven't actually tried it, but I've read the book and it makes a lot of sense. I think a lot of people could benefit from the suggestions in the book. So many people dive into a diet, then give up because it's hard to make such drastic changes overnight. I like the way Change One does it gradually, because it should make it easier to stick to long term. Have you tried it?
  • I read the book last year, and really loved the concept.

I've never really done their specific diet, but I have tried to make changes one step at a time since reading the book- I typically am an "all or nothing" kind of gal, and quickly get burned out because I try to do too much at one time.

I set specific goals for myself, and did them one at a time. For instance, in preparation for my new diet, I did a few things like week one, no more caffeine (Yikes! that was the WORST one) then week two, no food at all with sugar- artificial or real- no candy, chocolate, ice cream, etc., Week three no processed snack foods- potato chips, pretzels, etc. Week four, exercise every single day.

That was basically my plan, and I've been able to stick by it almost 100% since I started, and I really think it's because I made all of my goals in stages, and did one thing at a time.

The book was so inspirational- I highly recommend it to anyone!