Starting over w/o joining...?????'s

• Hello! I used to belong here about 3 years ago after I lost 90lbs. on LA weight loss. My husband had lost 60 or 70 lbs. He, unfortunately has gained it all back. And I, unfortunately, am on my way. Ugh!

I don't have a center around me anymore and I have a few questions that I was wondering if anyone could help me with.

Waaaay back when I started on the red plus plan then was bumped to the red then the purple. I'm thinking I want to start on the red plan again. What I don't remember is the first week rules. When I started I was still nursing my baby so I didn't ever do the juice or the LA lites. I think they started me on basically green veggies and chicken. Does that sound right? Does anyone have any ideas of how I need to start off again? I think I'll be fine after that. I think a lot has changed since I did it. I wish I could just go to a center and get a refresher course!

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Kristen
  • Kristen - If you search the boards you will find info about the fast forward or beginning take off which is basically unlimited protiens, unlimited fresh green veggies, 2 eggs, take off juice (or oranges, cantalope) and the morton salt for two days. Then you go into the program. Hope that helps!

Beanie
  • Thank you!
    Thanks a bunch for pointing me in the right direction!

Take care,
    Kristen