Old 01-12-2006, 08:20 PM   #1  

Default who is on NutriSystem??? I need help

i

Last edited by Penny Loewen; 07-04-2006 at 03:07 AM.
Penny Loewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 11:18 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8

Hi Penny

I have been doing NutriSystem now for two weeks and LOVING it!!!

First thing you need to do is go to NutriSystem.com and log on- you will be at a page that says Welcome Penny, then a spot to weigh in, and you'll see the daily dose. On the left side of the page, you'll see Program Info, and then there is a link that says Your Meal Plan- click on it. From there, click on Your Meal Plan again and it will give you a printable list of your daily plan.

It doesn't give you times, but I try to eat every three hours- breakfast at 9, lunch at 12, snack at 3, dinner at 6 and dessert at 9. Of course, with life, that usually doesn't happen all nice and neat like that, but I try.

On every food package, you will find it says either breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert. For me, it was easier to seperate them all into different areas (I have a big pantry and put each group on a different shelf) so I didn't get them confused.

Then, decide what your snacks and veggies will be for the day. For the first couple of days, I wrote it on my printed meal plan, but now I know what I'm eating every day, and I don't need to write it down. What I am having today is:

Breakfast- Granola with milk, light yogurt 1/2 grapefruit
Lunch- Chicken Noodle Soup, Salad with a hard boiled egg
Snack- LF cheese stick, orange
Dinner- Beef Tacos with lettuce and tomatoes, pineapple cup
Dessert- Almond Biscotti

Hope this helps- if you have any questions, let me know. You can also call NutriSystem and talk to a counselor- they all seem very friendly and helpful.
Rizeninme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 11:11 AM   #3  

Hi, Penny! Who did you order your food from? I ordered a week supply to try via QVC and it came with a little meal planner that tells you what to eat when - kind of like the journals that WW has.
tallygal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 03:57 PM   #4  

I

Last edited by Penny Loewen; 07-04-2006 at 03:07 AM.
Penny Loewen is offline   Reply With Quote