Old 01-05-2006, 09:36 AM   #1  
veronica's secret

Default Weekends Off?

Hi all. I was able to obtain the lawl plan from someone, but was wondering if someone can explain how the weekends off works. From what I am reading, I am thinking that we only eat/drink from the foods listed on the weekends off selection. I will be using the gold plan.

Also I am starting the 2-day express take off plan on Saturday. Just wondering if anyone else will be doing this that maybe we can buddy up.
veronica's secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:56 AM   #2  

From what I have heard that is a very old plan that the centers did away with, because it wasn't as succsessfull. I don't think anyone on here does it now, but their might be some older clients who remember it.

i think you might get better success with the regular plan though IMHO
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:21 AM   #3  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Veronica - my center told me that they did away with the weekends off thing because people were eating way way off plan all weekend and would not lose. I agree with Shennie the regular plan is the best. Good luck!

Beanie
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:25 AM   #4  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Beanie! HELLO How are you doing?
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:27 AM   #5  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Deets - Hiya...I'm hanging in there...just having some rough holidays...hoping I snap out of it soon! I see you moved your ticker! Congrats!
Old 01-05-2006, 10:31 AM   #6  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Barely, it was just the right two tenths of a pound, LOL! Hang in there, we're here for you HUGS!!!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:52 AM   #7  

Veronica - I agree that the weekend off part of the plan hasn't been around since last year - when I started - so it's not part of the basic plan right now.

Beanie! How the heck are you!?? Staying warm? How's the job?

Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:54 AM   #8  
veronica's secret

Thanks. I guess it makes more sense to avoid temptation in its entirety.
veronica's secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:58 AM   #9  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

hiya Text! Yeah actually it has been pretty warm here for the last couple of weeks and raining like heck...i would think it was Washington except its not as green! LOL

As for my job, just went back to work this week the college was closed for the holidays. We are back to our regular schedule so I will see how that goes. My boss was here yesterday and just acted like we were the best of buds. Yuk!

Veronicas! Yeah i feel it is like WW flex. It gives you to many options to eat bad and then you start craving just the bad. I find it interesting how from sticking to plan you begin to crave the veggies and the fruit. I consider fruit a dessert now and that really helps!
Old 01-05-2006, 02:11 PM   #10  
Katie

Height: 5'1

You know, I can see why weekends off would not be a good idea, however, I have really been playing with the idea of one meal off a week. I am thinking probably dinner, always at a restaurant, and not hog wild, just enjoy foods that we don't normally get. What do you guys think?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 02:16 PM   #11  

one meal won't kill you especially if it keeps you on track to be POP the rest of the week, but be careful of the sodium.

I've played with that idea too. i do think that once i get on maintenance I will try something like that (since I will not be trying to loose anymore, just maintain) but during WL, one day turns into 5 too easily.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 02:23 PM   #12  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Yeah, sodium would be the killer. I keep thinking that it would be nice to split an appetizer or a piece of cheesecake with DH. I may try this, within reason of course.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote