Old 03-15-2006, 08:55 AM   #121  
Chick

S/C/G: 257.5/239.75/155

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Hi judi - glad hubby is home and I hope he starts feeling better soon. I am sure his mood will improve as he starts to feel better.

We're leaving in the morning, it has been a hectic week and I have not even started packing or anything. Gottat get to work and the home and get my act together for this trip. I'll let you know when I get back.
ledom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 03:47 PM   #122  

Ledom. have a good and safe trip. LaDean
LaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 03:59 PM   #123  

Default Monday

Have a great time Ledom, we will be looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi gals!

I am reading 'Calorie Queens', it is a book that Alice recommended to me. Thank You Alice!! It is a woman and her daughter who lost about 350 together after trying everything. They did it simply by counting calories and they explain why it works. Dr. Dan Colbert's book on weight loss has convinced me I have to give up sugar and I haven't had any since about Thurs. and I feel WONDERFUL!

The hubby is doing great. We went for a long drive to Pt. Roberts Wash. just to get him out of the house. It was a sunny day so we went to the ocean and sat in the sun. I also got to do some grocery shopping in an American store and buy some of the things I can't get in Canada.

I am feeling happy Have a glorious week everyone!!
esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 04:31 PM   #124  

HAVE A NICE SPRING EVERYONE.. I AM TODAY.. I started out this day good. already early this am rode ex bike 5 miles. took dog for his walk , got on abb thing and did 40. got line dance tonite for 2 hours. so i am ready to start my spring losing. so please join me and lets do this together. where is Alice. sure miss her. hope all is ok.. LaDean
LaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 10:46 AM   #125  

Default Tuesday

Hi!

Good job riding 5 miles LaDean Has the snow gone where you are? We are in for a long stretch of rain but that is ok with me. When I saw the last of the snow go I made up my mind never to grumble about rain again.

I hope you are having a good trip Ledom? Who is looking after the cats?

I finally got to change my Avatar I lost 5 pounds this month, mainly by dropping sugar and white flour things out of my diet for the past two weeks.
I am going to do Dr. Don Colbert's diet. What I have noticed is the same thing I noticed when I was on Atkins, when you stop eating sugar you don't crave stuff anymore. Even when you are really hungry you don't have cravings just a bit weak and tired. I still haven't really incorporated exercise yet because with all the extra I have to do for the DH I have been organized enough to get happening.

Ledom, when you get back can you make a spring thread. So wonderful to have SPRING here isn't it?
esteban is offline   Reply With Quote