Old 12-29-2005, 02:00 PM   #1  
veronica's secret

Default Can Anyone Help me with Gold Plan & Take off - Please?

I'm new here and was wondering if anyone can help me out with the Gold Plan and TAke off Plan. I am so depressed and feel so bad about myself. I just got back from the center and realized that I cannot afford to join. I read about others purchasing the plans from e-bay. I tried to do that but was informed from e-bay that they are no longer allowing purchases of the plans. Can anyone help me out with some details of the plan? I would truly appreciate any help. I feel terrible about asking this and would really be greatful.

Thanks.

I tried to post before, but not sure if it went through or not or if I'm not doing something right.
veronica's secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 02:03 PM   #2  

I really can't help you out much but what you can do is a search and you will be able to find what you need.
mnpeach00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 03:34 PM   #3  

you can view my food juornals on the journal thread for some idea, but what specific questions do you have? Are you sure you would be on gold? if you aren't going to go through the center are you going to use lites/lunas still because if you aren’t using bars you wouldn’t be on Gold. Be sure to check with your doctor to make sure you can do the diet too if you aren’t using the center…but what specific questions do you have?
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 04:10 PM   #4  
veronica's secret

Hi Shennie:

I guess my question is how to do the Take Off Plan. I did read about the Knudsen's juice and drinking lots of water. But not quite sure what we can eat, or is the juice and water all we drink for 2 days?

As far as the Gold Plan, someone advised me that I should do the Gold because I want to loose 20 - 25 lbs. I'm not sure what the typical servings of veg., fruit, dairy, starch, fat and protien would be, combined with 2 luna bars/day.

Is there much difference if I would not use the lunas and use another color?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Have a Happy & Healthy New Year!
veronica's secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 04:19 PM   #5  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

I think you should definitely go to the center near you..none of us are really qualified to give specifics on the program. Its completely worth any amount of money you need to pay as a committment to your well being and weight loss/health. Good luck to you.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 04:40 PM   #6  

I agree with Deets and think that you would gett the best information from going to a center. And I am sorry but while the advice you might have recived might be factual in some situations, the plans are actually developed by how much you weigh, not how much you want to loose. Also along with the serving size there is a specifc list of foods to eat,a nd LAWL considers some foods you would not consider to be ain a spcific category (ie. corn is a starch)

so what you really need to start would be the book of all of the approved foods with correct servings and the plan that would work for your current weight. As far as not taking the lites, this is something that you really would need the centers advise on because the without lites plans are not as easily based on specific weight measures.

LAWL is a great plan, but there are alot of things that you need to start the program and most people who try to do it on their own get this info from a friend or someone and then come here for support because all of the plan spcefics are to much to "spill out" in a single thread

most centers have some type of specials right now and will proabably have more if not better specials after the new years witht he resoultion rush. the $3 a week is a spectacular deal and is about the price of 1 Happy meal per week.

Sorry if I can't give you the answers you needed, but I was assuming you had the basic foods when you were asking in the original post. all of the knudsen take-off info is on the threads though so cheack that out.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote