Old 12-18-2005, 12:40 PM   #1  

Default New with questions

Yesterday I signed up for the program. I was given my Free to Live book and told to come back Monday morning, no other info. What happens Monday morning? I gather I will get my plan, but don't know what else.

I'm glad I found this forum as it will save me $$. I decided I am NOT going to do the lites (before I found this I thought they were mandatory). In general I don't like the protein bars, they have too much of a funky flavor for my liking. The SALES counselor told me something about everything for the first week is included, does that mean the lites for the first week?

I better get going, I've already spent lots of time browsing on here.
mnpeach00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 12:50 PM   #2  

From what I remember, they give you a sample box of lites the first week so you can try out the samples - and start you off on the juice and the initial juice/veg/protein 2 day diet. . .

Take a look at the menu threads to get an idea of what people eat. .

If you are not going to do the lites, you'll get more portions - I started at 228.8 -- so it is doable! (I've lost almost 50 pounds on plan). .

Good luck!
Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 01:00 PM   #3  

ahhh, thanks for the info!! I may do lites sometimes to switch things up. At least starting out I CANNOT have the temptation of some snacky thing like the lites in my kitchen because I'll end up eating them all in one day. On the other hand I can't do the same thing day after day so having an option to switch plans w/ and wo/ lites is very appealing to me.
mnpeach00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 01:18 PM   #4  

Just to let you know - the center will probably *strongly* encourage you to stay on one plan. I go to a corporate center, so I don't have access to the free to live stuff, and there is more sweet options with that, from what I've heard.

Each center is different, though, so you may try to float that idea to them.

Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote