3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions > LA Weight Loss

LA WeightLoss #30

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2001, 01:39 PM   #46

Karen..great job on your weight loss! I know this makes you feel wonderful! I am getting ready to go and weigh in..according to my scale I have not lost anything again this week. I am not doing so hot you guys!
Sherri..I am so glad you have decided to join. I think you will just love it! Let us know how everything goes!

I write you guys later and let you know if there is any loss!
Marcie
Old 07-13-2001, 03:21 PM   #47

Angry

Hey everyone!
Guess what??? I weighed in and I have lost 1.5 pounds this week! YYEEAAA! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! This just goes to show that you can't trust your home scale all of the time! I am getting ready to go out of town for the weekend. This always makes me nervous b/c I am so scared I am gonna gain. I know what to do though and I know how to eat so really it is up to me. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Marcie
Old 07-13-2001, 04:43 PM   #48
choose it to loose it:)

Marci, that's great!! I weighed myself this morning and I was down to 159.5. I was there once about a month ago. I thought I had lost weight today and sure enough I had. I also went and worked out and then went to lawl and I had gained ther but that was after I drank a bunch of water.

Tonight is our 5 year annv so we are going out for dinner. I am looking forward to that. Then tomorrow is the wedding that I have been dreading for months b/c of the in-laws. I know this is going to sound funny but I am a little excited to see them to show them the accomplishment that I have made but I am afriad that they either won't notice or they will say "I hope you can keep it off!" I hate that. It's almost like a slap in the face ya know. Oh well I guess I will survive. I am just glad I am out of the 160's I have no idea on what they are having for dinner at. I hope it's something good. I know that i will gain some weight this weekend.

Well Have a good one.

Karen M
Old 07-13-2001, 06:32 PM   #49

Can someone please tell me what my eating plan would be on this diet...I weigh 172. I would love to join LA Weight Loss but seriously cannot afford it. There is a women at work selling the bars and I could buy those and get my support thru this site. I'm just desperate and this seems to be working for everyone. I am currently trying WW but I'm so hungry (too many carbs I think...I even gave myself 2 extra points a day but I'm still starving).

Thanks so much!
Old 07-13-2001, 11:14 PM   #50

I'm Losing it,

For me I was on the purple plan when I first started. I could have 2 proteins, 4 veggies (they make you weigh out your veggeis for some reason) 2 startches, 3 fruits and 4 oz of milk, oh and the 2 bars. With the gold plan that I am on now I was getting very hungry on so I have taken it upon myself and added an extra protein and startch and I am fine. I have also started to add lean pockets into my diet and they are pretty much the same as the healthy choice pizza's. Also drinking lots of water has helped me out too, as well as exersise. And the thing is that I am still losing weight and feeling good. But I don't know what the lowest plan they have and your right it is VERY pricy.

Well I survived my anniversary. We went to a little Itilian restaurant called Vivace and I had WAY over did it with fettichini (sp) alfraido with shrimp (jumbo) and scallops and then had a tata musau (sp) cake for desert. It was so good but now I could puke b/c I ate to much. After dinner we went and walked around the old market. They have carriage rides that people can go on and little shops and ice cream parlors. It's kind of nice but they have a lot of scary people down there just sitting around.

Well I think I will close for now

Karen M
Old 07-14-2001, 07:46 AM   #51

Thanks for replying to my questions. Wow that doesn't sound like much food...can you have salad dressing or any extras? I am going to Disney World in 11 weeks and the thought of looking like this is depressing. I have tried everything and can't seem to stay motivated. I wish I had $$$ to join but seriously we can barely afford our mortgage with a baby in day care costing us $650 a month it's killing us!!! Oh well maybe I will win the lottery.
Old 07-14-2001, 08:52 AM   #52

Default Keeping it straight!

Welcome to the forum, I'm losing it! Yes you can have 1tbsp light salad dressing (no fat free because of the extra sodium). You can count this as your fat for the day. You can also have 1tbsp of light margerine/day. But 1 fat is your limit. Good luck! I didn't think I could afford it either. We are so broke that we can't pay attention! But it has been worth it even though I've been struggling with the same the same 2-3 lbs for the last couple of months. I feel so much better when I'm on the plan. I've lost 20# and I'm still chugging away, hoping that it'll come off eventually. I've got another 60 to go.

HEY ALL YOU LOSERS OUT THERE! I say that in a complimentary manner! I'm having trouble keeping everything straight. I'm trying to get back on program, and I'm doing OK with the food and my LA lites, but I can't keep up with all the vitamins, FBA 250, EFA pills, and the Calcium. Does anyone have a routine for keeping up with this stuff when you have a hectic family lifestyle? I'm struggleing enough with the plan because I fail to plan and I know what that means, but it's really difficult with kids, job, and all the stuff that life hands out. Does anyone have any words of wisdom?

I'm happy to see that everyone is losing! I go today. i'm not expecting much today. I lost 1 lb this week (that was after taking my huge pants off in the weight room). Last night I took my daughter and her friend to a pool party which I drove around for almost an hour trying to find. Then my 2 y/o and I went to the mall and walked around then we stopped in the food court for dinner. He ate Mcdonalds. I had a piece of pizza and a salad. I also had a regular Coke yesterday. It was truley Friday the 13th for me! I was severely stressed so what did I do? I retreated back into my old habits! I've got to get really strict with the program because I'm going to be buying renewal weeks if I'm not careful. i've got till November, but it'll be here before you know it.

Sorry to be so long winded but I just had to cleanse my soul before I went to weigh. I'll let you know how it goes!

Janie

"Those that hope in the Lord shall renew their strength............" Isaiah 40:31
Old 07-14-2001, 12:33 PM   #53

Talking YEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I lost 2 3/4 lbs this week!!!! I lost 1 3/4 since Wed. Finally!
Back on track!

Janie

"Those that hope in the Lord shall renew their strength............" Isaiah 40:31
Old 07-14-2001, 12:50 PM   #54

good job janiepooh, I gained 3 lbs becasue of our anniversary lastnight. I am also feeling a little bit swollen today. I think I must be holding fluids.

I'm losing it, when you wright down all the food that you are eating no it doesn't look like much but it is. I thought that when I first got on the diet too. In fact sometimes I have a hard time eating what I am suppose to be eating. But on a typical day I have for breakfast 2 eggs, toast 4 oz of milk and depending on how hungry I am I will have 3 slices of cantaloupe, for lunch I have a healthy choice pizza and a salad with dressing for dinner I have another salad and for the mid morning and mid afternoon snacks I have my protein bars.

I can understand the money issue. It is very $$ and I know how costly daycare is, I use to work at one. But I must say that it does work.

Good luck and keep us poasted.

Karen M
Old 07-15-2001, 08:33 AM   #55

Thanks Karen M.! If you're holding fluid drink about 4 oz water with 4 tbsp lemon juice (use a real lemon if you have any). Drink it HOT! It works really well for me. In fact it really helps when I do it the day before I weigh in. It at least gets rid of the excess fluid and if you do have a gain, you know it's not fluid.

I'm losing it, Look at the portion sizes of the food you record. Weighing and measuring helped me to realize I was getting lots more food than I realized. Somedays, it's hard for me to get it all in, but you do better if you can get it all in.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! The weather is beautiful here in TN! Keep up the good work everyone!
Janie

Old 07-16-2001, 12:24 AM   #56
Need Support

Default Vitamins

Hi Janie,
Do you buy all of those vitamins?
Are they not expensive?
I tried the Celluway and I do not know if they make a difference or not. When I went to the Michigan center last week they told me after 2 months of Celluway that you take one pill a day and the bottle will last two months.
I have not yet been to my center. I will go tomorrow. Just flew in today and have lost 7 3/4 pounds in Michigan in two weeks.
Hope the scales are the same or weigh less.
I have done well without all of their supplements and I do not plan on getting any . I have lost 41 1/4 total in 14 weeks without supplements. They told me average 3 pounds a weeks and that is just about right.
Hope everyone is well. Glad to be back.
Sharon44
Old 07-16-2001, 08:04 AM   #57

hi everyone
i had a awful weekend i just wanted to eat everything in sight. i tried to not to but i was so hungary. i would have to see if i gained if not i hope i stayed the same.
this week i'm on vacation i have to put my mind on doing my treadmill everyday. thank's for letting me raddle on
Old 07-16-2001, 09:26 AM   #58

Sharon,
Welcome home! How is your mom? Is she hanging with the program? Sounds like you had a great time and stayed OP.
That's awesome! Yes I do all of the vitamins (or try to) except for the Trimax and the Celluway. I've been and it just seemed simpler to get theirs. They are expensive! Even if you get them on special. I buy them seperately and compare prices though. If I find something comparable and cheaper then I get it. I believe the GNC stores have just about all of the same things.

deedee,
I had a bad weekend too! If I stay the same then I'll be happy! We went to the two worst places in the world for me; Steak and Shake and Cracker Barrel. At Cracker Barrel, I really didn't do too bad. Since I didn't get the Chocolate Cobbler, I figure I did good!
I'm heading into PMS week which is always a problem, but I'm going to try and stay focused this week on getting under 225.
I'm at 224 3/4. That's not a big amount but at this point I'm trying to be realistic for the week.

Hope every one has a great week! Keep checking in!
Janie

Old 07-16-2001, 01:37 PM   #59

Hi, Ladies! I had a good weekend. i hope all of you are doing Ok. I lost 1 and 1/4 today at my weigh in. I will be visiting family soon so i hope I can keep doing well while out of town. Not sure when we are going so if I dissapear that is why. I will miss all of you so much!!!

Deedee, Don't worry we all have rough times just jump right back in. Don't beat yourself up over it just forget about it and you will be fine. We are human and we can't be perfect!

Karen M, Great job surviving your anniversary! I bet it was hard!

Welcome back Sharon! I hope you and you Mom are doing well. You did great while out of town. I will be thinking of you when I am out of town!

Janie, Great Job on the loss!!

Well, I better go now! Lots to do today!

Karen

Goal:
100 Pounds By Sept 22
Old 07-16-2001, 03:29 PM   #60

Hey everyone!
Well I just got back into town and boy was it a rough weekend. I ate really bad on Sat. I had buffalo chicken fingers, but I only ate 2 of them. They didn't even taste good, then I had a peice of pizza at dinner. I only had 1 peice of fruit, no veggies, and too much fat!! Then I got food poisning from the pizza and was sick all day yesterday and was eating crackers and drinking sprite just trying to feel better. I feel much better today and had Subway for lunch. I am getting ready to eat some fruit. Boy it is amazing how badly I feel when I am not on plan!

Karen M, you are doing a great job!! Don't get down about your anniv!!
Sharon, welcome home and congrats on doing so well! I am so amazed at your weight loss...you are AWESOME!

Karen W and Janie, WAY TO GO on your weight loss! I know it feels good!

Dee, don't get down we all have bad weekends! Keep up the good work!

Hope everyone has a great week! We had a great one last week didn't we???

Marcie
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.