Old 12-31-2005, 01:25 PM   #1036  
Missing Ohio

Default Happy New Year

Chickies,

HAPPY NEW YEAR
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 05:25 PM   #1037  

To everyone!!

I had a great time in Scottsdale and my day in Mexico. I went and WI this morning and I'm down another 3.6 lbs , I'm so happy that I lost well out of town. I'm home now and ready to lose more I hope.

Gambaba, I'm new here also and just joined LAWL 3 weeks ago and have lost a total of 11.4 lbs. Good Luck.

As of the music I love Christian Music my fav is Micheal W. Smith, also a 70's rock & roll fan.

Tonight we are haveing a few friends over as well as my kids. I think the teens out number us, but thats ok for I know they will all be safe here.

We saw Narnia on Christmas and was wonderful, There is alot of messages in the whole movie. I like the one best when the prof. is talking to the kids about believing Lucy, and not being able to see what she is believing but to still believe, just like we don't see God but we need to have faith in him daily.

Talk to everyone in 2006, thats for the support so far, I don't think I would of made it thourgh my trip to my moms in AZ with out it.
LaurieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 12:44 AM   #1038  
NASCAR Chick

S/C/G: 181/177.6/???/124

Height: 5'4"

Well, I am back from our Christmas with our family in Saskatchewan. I came home with a bunch of unwanted weight. I tried to "be good" but found that the sweet temptations finally won over. I know that many of you have already done TO since Christmas. I would like to as well, but don't want to spend the $ on the juice. Sheenie, did you say that you can do TO with OJ instead of the LAWL juice? Please let me know.

Tomorrow is a new year - I wish each and every one of you all the best in 2006!
Bobby18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 06:29 AM   #1039  
One pound at a time......

Thumbs up Happy New Year !!!!

I hope everyone has had a great holiday. I was down this week which SURPRISED me My goal this month is to start excising. The one thing I feel I am lacking.

One quick question: I am 5' 6" and want to be 135 lbs. Does anyone have a idea ( I know everyone varies) about want size this will be? I haven't seen that weight since I had my first child - 14 years ago - and I can't remember. I would like to just think about getting there. I think it my help me stay on track.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE
sarah135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 02:46 PM   #1040  

PLEASE DON'T POST HERE - GO TO JANUARY THREAD
THANKS - SEE YOU THERE........
Star is offline   Reply With Quote