Old 11-30-2005, 12:36 PM   #751  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Katie- sorry your COD was so dissapointing. Yeah mine had told me the same thing that if I did take off it would have to be the first one totally unlimited. So today I am doing the one in the book and using power bars (taking antihistamine for hives) hoping to gag them down for these two days!

Chklit - Hows it going? I need prayers too...i hate protien bars!

Truecanadian - Its called Knudsen's Morning Blend
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 12:41 PM   #752  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

I was just thinking that if they (COD) would help us do a modified TO not the first unlimited one but the one in the book with enough protien to cover the 6oz meat and the bars! So if you figure on average their bars have 10g protien ...couldn't you just figure out a protien with 10g in it and about the same amount of calories? Just a thought. *as beanie sits there taking a tiny bite of bar and drinking water fast*
Old 11-30-2005, 12:51 PM   #753  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Beanie - I'm making it. I forgot you couldn't do the bars. Are you going to be okay eating them? Geez I hope those antihistamines work. I weighed in this AM, am still up those 2 lbs from Thanksgiving. I wonder how much (if anything) I stand to lose from this version of TO. Before on the unlimited, I lost 5 lbs but then put it back on rather quickly.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 12:57 PM   #754  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

chklit- I think I will be okay... the last day when I did the regular bars when I first started I had hives real bad and threw up all day. Sorry if TMI. Sounds like you are doing great! Gonna go get me some veggies! I think the way we are doing it should work. I think the key is when you go back to eating stick to the lighter stuff for a couple of days...ya know what I mean? or am I off my rocker? (GOOD POSSIBILITY!!)
Old 11-30-2005, 01:02 PM   #755  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Yeah, I think that I will do 2 1/2 proteins, just like on my normal plan, and avoid red meat. My dad did TO over the weekend with the Knudsens. He went to COD on Monday and had dropped 5 lbs. Before he told them that he did TO, he asked them if he could sign a waiver and do TO, and they said absolutely not, since he is insulin resistant and does not do the bars. Now my sis and I are sworn to secrecy at our center!! Today one of the counselors told me "Your dad is doing so good! It must be all of that hunting he is doing. He must be walking a lot." Little does she know that he hunts from his truck window, and hardly ever gets out and walks.

Anyway, my News Year's goal is 10 lbs. I am going to start exercising today, and keep OP come **** or high water!! Have a great, OP day everyone!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 01:03 PM   #756  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

I just finished TO last night and was only down 1.4. I did the "unlimited" protein but kept a good eye on it and didnt eat out of control protein. No bars, had the juice and green veggies. I had beef three times, maybe thats why it wasnt a huge success..also had a McDonalds burger,no bun or condiments, but very salty nonetheless. I hate the transition from TO- yes I agree - lighter choices are best. Just stuck today as to what to eat....
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 01:40 PM   #757  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Question for you all...

How long do you think it takes for your body to show the results of your eating (good or bad)? For instance, Deets you just did TO. Do you think it takes one day, two days, 3 etc., for your loss to show? How long do you all think it will take for ALL of my weekend indiscretions to show? I think weighing everyday will help me to figure this out on my own but I am awfully curious as to what you all think.

Last edited by Chklithunder; 11-30-2005 at 01:50 PM.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 01:43 PM   #758  
banned

Thats a good question! My TO weight only shows after its all over..the first day showed nothing. I dont know how the heck the body works, some say it takes a week for indescretions to show up. I really dunno but wish I did!!!
Old 11-30-2005, 01:52 PM   #759  

has anyone done the TO using the cantalop and oranges/
Wrigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 02:01 PM   #760  
banned

Mary used to do it and she had good results.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:12 PM   #761  

i have just gotten to the point where i feel like i am wasting my money doing this program. i know that it is working now that i have lost 17lbs, but i am in need of some serious support cause i am ready to rip the heads off of all the people in my center.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:17 PM   #762  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Wrigley - I think we all have moments when the center drives us crazy! I just have decided to do this program and they aren't gonna make me change my mind no matter how much I would like to. i'm sure all of the ladies here would love to give you support and help you continue your journey. I KNOW that this program works, it's not easy but it works!
Old 11-30-2005, 02:19 PM   #763  

Dawn - I will be watching the news for the "Customer Kills at COD" in rage......lol
Stick around here and you'll get plenty of 'life saving' support....
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 02:20 PM   #764  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

I am going back to square one...doing this takeoff for two days and then back to planning my meals in advance...buying the right fruits and veggies and making sure I eat and drink all on my plan! I think that its easy to get off track when i have cheated here and there and still lost the weight...you give in to the thought that you can eat what you want and still lose, well eventually it catches up with you. I have wasted almost all of November playing head games with myself. I am scare to weigh in this week, but I will do it, I will own it and I will move on.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:22 PM   #765  

thanks for that already. i think if i hear one more time, you did not go to the bathroom and that is why you are up or blah blah are you taking the pills they should be working i think that i might explode.

by the way, i say the prayers for Marbear, what happened?

i am going to start remembering to log on to hear first thing when i get here in the morning.

i am working on finding a place where i can swim that is indoors but the YMCA is so pricey.