Old 11-02-2005, 01:24 PM   #46  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Oh BTW - Everyone who was sad to see Mark go home on TBL last night raise your hand! NOT!!!!! But I must say he did look amazing in his after shots. In all, I was glad for him that he was able to continue his efforts.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 01:28 PM   #47  

Carmen-
I go to the one on SOM center in Mayfield.

I have to tell you that i don't think the scale is rigged since i gained when i went in today. I just got back and of course i have not had a BM since monday and they were like that is what the problem is. that waste weighs like 4 lbs. oh well. i just want to get out of the 260's. i told them today that the thing i hated about the program was the fact that you have to come in 3 times a week and i was never obsessed with the scale's number and now i am.

i would tell everyone that they need to make sure that their records in their files at the centers for the # of bars you have left over is right. i happened to glance at my chart today and noticed that they cheated me out of one box. now i know that is not a lot and it was probably a mistake but hey i would check it out.

back to eating my salad now.

have a great day, i will check in later.
Wrigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 01:43 PM   #48  

Hi everyone.

Marbear: Regarding the sloppy joe's, I put ground turkey (99% FF), onions, peppers, and garlic - when it's almost done, I add catsup (Heniz No Salt) and mustard to taste. Sometimes I add a couple tablespoons of chicken broth (low sodium) if I feel it's too dry. Even DH liked it.

Carmen: So glad I don't know where you live so I wouldn't have to raid your Halloween leftovers! Carmel is my favorite candy, and carmel corn my second. Sugar Babies, YUM! When I was younger, we use to take the Sugar Daddy's (pre-Sugar Babies) and hold them over the gas burner on the stove for a few seconds, it would melt just enough to be able to chew them. So yummy! You know what's weird, I think the Carmel LA Lites are my least favorites? Hopefully the new Carmel bars will be good.
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 02:02 PM   #49  
Choc Thunder

Dawn - AH...That explains it! I go to Rockside in Bedford. Too bad they don't have one downtown, I'd go during lunch and would probably be a lot more successful at earning incentives at the center...

Sy - I do not like caramel all that much, except for on a caramel apple. That's the main reason I bought those big bags of goodies...to ease the temptation. I think the worst thing I could have bought would have been either Mounds or Peppermint patties/Junior Mints...those are my faves. I adore dark chocolate.
Old 11-02-2005, 02:02 PM   #50  

SY

I actuallu don't like carmel candy but the carmel lites are my fav. how funny is that
Old 11-02-2005, 02:13 PM   #51  

Carmen

i work in Shaker so that might not be a bad drive for me. I tried the whole going after work but i was not losing so i just go on my lunch on M and W for sure and sometimes F or Sat.
Old 11-02-2005, 02:14 PM   #52  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

You know, Mary, I thought the same thing about Bob. Wouldn't that be cool!!! I really like Suzy. She's so cute and seems really sweet.
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 02:14 PM   #53  

Mary

I was just saying to someone here at work that I think that Bob and Suzy should get together, but that I thought he was gay.

I like him!!
Old 11-02-2005, 02:20 PM   #54  
Sarah on LAWL

S/C/G: 176/170.2/148

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies! Well - any weight loss I was planning is going to have to be secondary - I just found out that I'm pregnant! Now I have an even better excuse to make more healthful choices - not to lose weight - but to provide my baby with the nutrients it needs. What better excuse is there to eat right?

By the way - I'm also a fan of BL - I like Suzy a lot, too - but I also can't help but like the partnership between Shanan and Matt! Although it looks like they are breaking up the teams for next week...
Snactuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 02:26 PM   #55  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Sarah- Congratulations! Is this your first? What a wonderful surprise!!!!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 02:38 PM   #56  
Choc Thunder

Congratulations Sarah! Be sure to keep us posted!
Old 11-02-2005, 02:55 PM   #57  

hi,

i was watching last night to, and my husband caught the last 10 minutes right were bob was telling suzy's sister how much he enjoys training her, and my husband said that he thought there might be something there.

What are you all talking about these new lites. i havent heard anything about them yet. my fav are the mint, penut butter and lemon, and the hot coco. the rest of them i can do without.

back to my take off juice!!

angel
truecanadianangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 03:34 PM   #58  

Congratulations Sarah!

Marbear,
That's a neat way to make sloppy joe. I love it here, I'm learning so much. Sloppy joe in the can was our favorite, but since it's off plan, we can't eat it. I had no idea how we could make it fit. But, now I know so thanks a lot!

Dawn,
I was constipated for awhile like you. I tried the baked apple that angel suggested, plus I drunk a little bit of the knudsen's morning blend juice one day. I went yesterday and today, so it must work. I had the question about their scale, I sure hope it's not rigged (as far as weight loss is concerned), it would be a cruel thing for me to think I'm one weight, but it's actually higher. This is the reality I deal with when i get on my home scale, that's why I had a question about theirs. But, maybe soon you'll be down 4lbs instantly! Oh, and thanks for the tips about keeping up with your bulk boxes of lites. I just bought 32 boxes today, and they gave me only 4 to take home, so I have 28 left, and I'm going to keep up with it that's for sure. So far I have the chocolate, and vanilla shake mix, 1 chocolate chip cookie dough, and 1 caramel box of lites. I hope they're good!

alright, let me go eat lunch, I'm way late today!
slimdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 03:34 PM   #59  
DENISE

Question 3day TAKE OFF

Hi Everyone, I just found this website, and I was really excited to stumble across it. I was on LAWL and had lost 55lbs. It has been two years and I have unfortunatly put 20 back on . I decided the way to go was do LAWL again, on my own. I have gotten a supply of bars from e-bay and a bottle of TAKE OFF juice, but I can't remember how to start with the juice using the 3-day method. Can anyone help me? I loved doing the program and I know I can get back to my goal weight. Thanks, D
pushing40inMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 03:51 PM   #60  

hi D

i am currently doing take off but only for 2 days, im not sure what the 3 day take off is. if it is the 2 dy i could help you. good luck.

angel

ps for those who are wondering about the diffrence on the scles, what about tring to see if your clothing feels looser?? our clothing cnt lye to us.
truecanadianangel is offline   Reply With Quote