Old 10-13-2005, 09:52 AM   #16  

That reminds me of when someone says "I was POP (perfect on plan) EXCEPT for those 5 french fries" Well then you weren't POP...so don't say it.
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:01 AM   #17  

lol at Star (although I am trying to think back and figure out if that is me your talking about....hmm. Ok not me, I haven't had frie in so long I get a rush from driving by and smelling McDonalds)
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:07 AM   #18  

And then we have the chicks that never gain no matter how often they go off plan.....lol
Old 10-13-2005, 10:21 AM   #19  

Star, just notice how close you are to goal....YOU GO GIRL!
Old 10-13-2005, 10:21 AM   #20  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

I apologize if my message had a "tone" to it. You're absolutely right about being honest. 99% of the time I am, but I didn't want to discuss the whole pizza with chicken thing with another counselor. It has been too many days of rain here...it's starting to affect my moods
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:32 AM   #21  

shennie - Thanks for noticing - getting close to goal recently from nerves...lol My journey has been long..I've done this plan every which way, plus I'm basically a slow loser...BUT I will reach my goal. I've said this many times - my goal is to reach goal prior to going to the nursing home so I can be the hot aerobics instructor.....DH is gonna run the juice bar and Harley garage.......wink

emmysmom - Don't feel too bad, the nice thing about threads is we can say whatever we want. Plus alittle spice never hurt anyone....
Old 10-13-2005, 10:36 AM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star
my goal is to reach goal prior to going to the nursing home so I can be the hot aerobics instructor.....DH is gonna run the juice bar and Harley garage.......wink
Remember that those men have week hearts before you go strtting your stuff.