Old 04-27-2005, 04:14 PM   #751  

Thank you Cathy!!!!!

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 04:30 PM   #752  

Oh I like the Red Plan, maybe if I stall they will put me on that one.....hum

I just got flowers for Admin Pro Day - they are really pretty. I almost feel quilty since I took a 2 and 1/2 hour lunch to do personal stuff with DH.....

On that note, I have work to do...................lol
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 05:20 PM   #753  
One meal at a time!

S/C/G: 198/185/130

Height: 5' 2"

Hello Chicks,
Just wanted to drop in and say hello and I'll talk to you all on Tuesday. Have a great week and weekend...I hope we're all LOSERS...
Star...Talk to you later...
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 08:02 PM   #754  
SW236/CW143/GW149

Fiona- I think the red plan may have 2 dairy. At least that is what the one I bought off of ebay says (spring 05 plan). Maybe next time you go into the center just ask "out of curiousity" and see what they say and then let us know if you find anything out.

Well, it was a beautiful day here. Sunny and 70 degrees. Solocat was it nice in Salem too? I'm sure it was. I hope we have a few more days like this. It really changes my whole out look on things.

Well it's the TOM for me. I should have known it was coming. Yesterday I felt "big" and I was sort of moody. I kind of feel better now having something to blame it on. I've also just been wanting to eat anything and eveything that I shouldn't eat. Luckily I'm doing ok so far.

Star- I like the red plan too. I hope that once I tell them I'm working out they'll put me on it too.

Hope you're all having a good night. It's so weird being 3 hours behind most of you. Bye Bye

Mandy
mandyd26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 08:28 PM   #755  

I looked on e-bay for the updated plan but I couldn't find it. I only found bars, supplements, and cook books. Has anyone found the plan on e-bay lately? I'm just curious - maybe I did something wrong.
I've been reading some old posts this evening since my dh is out of town on business. You ladies are really great. I've learned a lot from reading up on your old posts. Have a great weekend if I don't see you again before Friday.
mom2skyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 07:02 AM   #756  

Morning everyone!

Karen, have a great time in Taladaga and have a jello shot for me.

MetalChic: Nice that your organization appreciates your work. WTG on the 8's. Great they got you a g.c. and not a bunch of food! Nice group!

Fiona: Can't believe that your co-workers didn't reconize your work yesterday. Geesh!

Mandy, thanks for the reminder about the diary, I didn't write in mine for some reason. Better do it while I'm remembering.

Have a great day everyone. Sy
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 07:55 AM   #757  

Good morning, everyone!

I'm going to be at a Mystery Fan's conference this weekend (starting at noon tomorrow), so wish me luck on the food. There is a banquet on Friday, usually that's okay, except for the desert - but have to remember that vacation is only 5 1/2 weeks away.

Mom2Skyler - well, I checked yesterday, and couldn't find any of the plans! that was the first time I've ever seen that, usually, there are several. I'm wondering if someone put their foot down and forced everyone to remove it? What was your question again?

Sy - hope you have a terrific time at dinner tonight! Now, maybe because yesterday was your birthday, you forgot to your diary??

Mandy, I imagine that the red plan is probably pretty close to maintainence? what did the ebay plan show you for that?

Karen/RWF - VROOM, VROOM - don't drive after those jello shots!

Melissa - enjoy that mall fashion therapy!

Hugs to all,
Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 08:49 AM   #758  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfionap
Apparently my office doesn't recognize Administrative Professionals Day. Losers. I wish I could, like, spit on their copies the way waiters (allegedly) spit in soup.

Three years ago I was working for a company that very thoughtfully bought me lunch from Perkins on A.P. Day...but I had to place my own to-go order (and my bosses') and go pick it up! Sheesh.

Fiona
My office doesn't either, but one of my bosses did at least say Happy Administrative's day..which is fine..but I wish I did have some nice for my desk..lol but oh well what can you do
Irishgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 09:30 AM   #759  

Quote:
Originally Posted by textjewel
Why don't you call your center and see what they tell you - or will you be going in today? I'm sure you're not the first sick chick!

Hugs,
Julie

Feeling better today although be sure and check out my thread....in this forum on advice needed, had quite the afternoon yesturday, and was not feeling well as is, and didn't need that on top of it. I went to WI, and I told my counsler my stomach was a little off. I did WI, and when I went on Monday I was 186.6 and I lost over 1/2 lb.

I had a low fat blueberry muffin for breakfast
A Lean Cuisine French Bread Pizza for lunch, and then for dinner my neighbor had vegtable pizza so I had a slice of that, and a chicken wing. Today my stomach is feeling a little better but not 100%...so I am having a the lean cuisine pizza for lunch again today.

Sy- Happy sorry for the delay was kind of out of it yesturday..
Irishgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 10:08 AM   #760  

morning chicks....

Fi and Irish - the flowers I got are nice, but I'd share them with you if I could..... So here: Irish keep feeling better!

Today I have a helper, it's 'Take your Child to Work Day', so Megan is here to help me that is great becuz she's in 9th grade and can really help me She's filing right now. I'll probably take her out to lunch too, just to kill time.

Julie - Have fun today and stay away from the chocolate on the desert table Remember, look for the cute guys to talk to distract you from the desert table. Talk and charm the calories off

Shout out to SY & Mandy......hugs to all

Okay I have to go and boss my new employee around
Old 04-28-2005, 10:23 AM   #761  

Sounds like fun, Star! Who is Megan? DD? D-niece?

DH and I are going to look at another house on Saturday that I'm pretty excited about. Hopefully it will be what we're looking for.

Oh, and I was down another POUND this morning! 2 LBS in 2 DAYS!! Wouldn't it be great if that would just keep up for the next, oh, three months or so???

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 12:38 PM   #762  

Default Hi

Hello -

Fiona - Good luck with the house hunting.....

Meagan is my bosses daughter.....

Good report from the COD So far down 3.2 pounds - don't know what I did wrong with this ticker.......
Old 04-28-2005, 01:05 PM   #763  

Yuck. I am having a bad PC day- I cannot get updates loaded completely - I am tired of watching the download thingy go by . .. I am almost at the point of having the Geek Squad in . . . .

Fiona - good luck with the house hunting! And WTG on the continued drop - don't we all wish we'd lose that regularly???

Star, my weekend doesn't start until tomorrow - just wanted to share it and pick up some skinny vibes. WTG on being down at COD! (Don't crack the whip too hard - she does go home with the boss!)

Irish - You Go Girl - with the center and your neighbors! Glad that you're feeling better. NOTE- I don't think the center would approve of those muffins every day!

Hugs to all,
Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 02:32 PM   #764  

Thumbs up

Julie - Sending you tons of skinny vibes - BUT my little buddy icons are on strike....... Well the ones under 'more' seem to be (So blonde )

For instance, the ticker I had bugged me so much and I wanted credit for that .1 pound I wanted it so much I am willing to disclose my real weight ....Now chicks - don't laugh at me - laugh with me

I'm hoping to be POP this weekend and be in the next lower 10 spot by Monday
Old 04-28-2005, 03:02 PM   #765  
SW236/CW143/GW149

Well, I went to the center today and they put me on the Red plan because I'm exercising 5 or more hours a week. Solocat was right in her post it is just 1 dairy.

Anyway, It's a lot more food than I'm used to eating. The protein portion sizes are bigger than the gold plan and I get to eat 2 1/2 proteins and 3 starches and one more veggie. I'm kind of scared to do this, but they assured me at the center that it would be ok because if I'm working out that much that I'm going to need the extra food. I'm hoping I'll still lose.

Julie- it is a lot like maintainance. The maintainence plans vary depending on which plan you end on. They include more choices and more starches and a bit more protein. I think more fruits and veggies. If you want info on a particular plan just let me know and I'll e-mail it to you. I'm afraid to pass it on now though.. if they're cracking the whip on ebay. But I'm not selling it or anything, so I'm sure I'm fine.

Ok so I'm up a bit from yesterday, but it's that TOM, so I'm just going to chalk it up to that. I'm not changing my avatar though! I earned that 80 pounds!

Well, I shall be going now. I'm waiting on a call from my DH. His student loan check should be in today. Which means... grocery shopping, paying bills and clothes shopping! woohoo. I'm only going to get one or two things. This money has to help us get current on some utilites and stretch until the beginning of June, so I can't go too overboard.
mandyd26 is offline   Reply With Quote