Roll call! (bio's)

You're on Page 9 of 56
Go to
  • Hi, I'm new to the group!!
    Hi my name is Katy. I just joined LAWL last Thursday. I have lost 5.4 pounds already.

I joined because I needed to get my butt and lose the weight that I have gained over the last couple years. I am 29 years old, married and I live in Escondido, CA. I would love to start a family in the next couple years, so I think that losing some weight is a good start. When I started I weighed in at 198 pounds and my goal weight is 150 pounds.

I guess I need some encouragment about the decision that I just made by starting LAWL. First of all, I didn't know that it was SOOO expensive. I have already shelled out over $1000 for the plan and LA Lites. (even though I only bought about 12 weeks worth)

I read on some other threads, that I don't have to always use the LA lites. Is it true that I can use Luna bars? If so, that my make my wallet a little easier.

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself to the group.

Thanks

Katy
  • Katy, yes you can substitute the lites for lunas or even do a plan without lites

come on over to the monthly board and get some great advice and help.
  • Hey all I am new to all of this. I decided to be like almost everyone else out there and decided to lose weight as my new years resolution. Except I am finding this very hard to do. I joined L.A. weight loss because I heard a lot of great things about them. However I was never a 3 meals a day kind of person and right now I am on the purple plan and they want me to eat 3 times a day and snack twice. I feel like I am eating all the time and it doesnt feel right. It is also difficult doing it by myself and not having the support of friends and family. My goal is to be 30 lbs lighter by the end of april. And I am hoping that with the support of everyone on here and determination I can do it. I do have one question though. How do I add the weight loss ticker so it shows up when I post things? Thanks everyone I hope to be talking to you soon!!!
  • 30lbs~ and congrats on a great choice. have you talked to your COD about being full all the time. The only way to gt your metabolism goign is to eat 5-6 small meals. i useto eat only eat 1 or 2 meals too, but you will learn to get use to the plan. try not to have a day full of heavy foods. And don't forget your water.

what part of chiocago are you in? come join us on the monthly thread.
  • i am so confused on this site. How do I get to the monthly thread?!
  • nevermind the last post I answered my own question
  • Katy and 30by22! See you on the boards! Katie
  • Newbie and loving this diet!
    Hi all my name is Bernadette and I am new to this site and LAWL. I started on 1/8, I am 5' and weighed 193.9. As of this am I now weigh 186! This is the best thing that ever happened to me. It is a great way to eat and I feel so good. I eat alot more food then I ever had before this and I lose weight.
  • Hi Thknthn, Welcome to the boards! Come on over to the Friends and Losers thread and say hello! Katie
  • Hello, ladies! My name is Erin, and I live in Bartlett, TN (outside Memphis). I joined LAWL yesterday. I am a Type I diabetic, so LA Lites are not part of my plan, nor is the Take-Off phase. So, I just got started on my plan (red). I'm just learning the ropes, but so far, I AM STARVING! I guess it will take a while to get the idea as to what foods work best for me. But I'm anxious to get losing!

I'm so glad to have found the thread!
  • green, come join the rest of us on the monthly thread.
  • Welcome Green! Congrats on join LAWL. Katie
  • Erin

I am new too, but I love it so far. I dont know much about the Diabetes but if I can help let me know. Just jump in here any where and the ladies here are great. Good Luck and be seeing you around.

Bernadette
  • Hey All. I'm very new here. I was soo happy to find this place.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and losing with you all. I don't know what to say really, not terribly good at intros.