Height: 5'6"

Welcome All!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 01:12 AM   #677  

S/C/G: 246/242/160

Height: 5"6"

Red face

Hi all,

My name is Lecole and I am just finishing my first week on lawl, I lost 4.4 this week and I am a breastfeeding mom so I couldnt do the take off or some of the restrictions that my friend who talked me into joining has. I have 2 children a 9 year old DD and a 10 month old DS so life is crazy, but I am excited to be on the plan.
QZMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:49 PM   #678  

S/C/G: 246/246/160

Height: 5'8"

Hello. My name is Sue. I'm a 41 mom of three (14, 9 & 5). I am just starting on the LAWL program with a goal of losing 80 lbs. I have just completed chemotherapy for breast cancer and now need to get myself in shape and healthy so I'm not putting myself at further risk of reoccurence. And, it would also be great to go shopping for a whole new wardrobe NOT in plus sizes!
Suz160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:32 PM   #679  

S/C/G: 273.8/205.8/150

Height: 5'7"

Talking Hello

Hello! My name is Suzanne and I am a 38-year-old wife and mother of two beautiful girls 7 and 2. I joined LAWL on New Years Eve and have lost 97lbs. in 35 weeks. This is the best decision I ever made. Unfortunalty, my center is closing due to the bad press on 20/20. So, the last 25lbs is on my own. But, I have the tools to do it, and with support from my family, I am not stopping. I struggled with weight my whole life. I am thinner now then I was in high school. Any advise anyone can give me on stabalization on the new numbered plans would be FABULOUS!! Good luck to all!!
fatnomore0814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 12:28 PM   #680  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

WELCOME EVERYONE!

Sue- I know how you feel, I can't wait til I'm not in a plus size!

Suzanne-WOW! You need to get some before and after pics up! It looks like we started around the same place, with a little bit of a height difference. I don't have a "final" weight goal in mind yet, just trying to get under 200...congrats on your achievement...we are here to support you the rest of the way!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 09:55 PM   #681  

Hi my name is Kelly, I am 41 single and new to LAWL. Actually I joined some time ago but could not get the motivaion to get started. I saw a picture of myself that just threw me over the edge so I am totally motivated. I have 39 pounds to lose. I work out about 45 minutes or so a day and was hoping I would just drop the weight. Not going to happen.
KelKel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 11:56 PM   #682  
Coldhawg

S/C/G: 225/220/140

Height: 5'4"

Hello--I am a newbie here. I was on LAWL a few years ago after my first child was born and did really well on it. I lost about 40lbs. Since then I have gone back to work and have had a surprise second daughter. I just finished nursing and didn't lose a pound while nursing so I am still weighing almost as much as I did 8 months pregnant! So I got all of my old LAWL stuff back out and started again this week. So far I am down 2 lbs and I am thrilled to have found this support system. I work full time at the county level of motor vehicles and I have a school age daughter and the baby. My husband of 12 years is very supportive but it is nice to have outside encouragement as well.
My goal is to lose about 75-100lbs in a year so that I can be a more positive and healthy role model for my girls and LAWL encourages correct eating habits--not dieting---which is what I want my girls to see and learn. I have struggled all my life with extra weight and was not taught proper eating habits and I want to teach my daughters better than that.

Last edited by coldhawg; 09-06-2007 at 11:58 PM.
coldhawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:47 PM   #683  
LAWL Plan#3 no lites

S/C/G: 203/167/145

Height: 5' 3"

I've been on LAWL since late Feburary 2007 it's now September and I've lost around 35 pounds. I don't do the bars. I love this diet so far.

I am a stay at home mom/web developer in Tennessee!
agraygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 12:05 PM   #684  
CarolMc03

S/C/G: 160/151/135

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Hi! I am new to the site, today! My name is Carol, I am 35 years old. Married, 2 kids. I joined LA Weight Loss because I have finally had enough of trying to loss it on my own. My goal is 20-25lbs. I have lost 9lbs in 3 weeks, so I am pretty happy with that, since I had a vacation in between.

I work in the morning, so that I am home in the afternoon with my kids. I try to go to the gym when I can but the summer got away from me and I didn't go at all, with both my kids home!

I was VERY apprehensive about joining the program because of the cost and my failed attempt at WW (they gave me too much freedom). But where I live they had a special that if you met your goal you got half of your money back! That was probably the BEST incentive they could have given me! So I took the chance.

I am hoping to meet some new people on here so that I have someone to talk to openly about it. ( I haven't told any of my family, other then my husband). My biggest obstacle is that my husband's job involves alot of travel so I am home alot with the kids, alone. I am a BIG stress eater!

I hope to get to know alot of you!!!!!

Good luck to all!!!!
CarolMc03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:29 PM   #685  

S/C/G: 196/186/145

Height: 5'7

Hi, I'm new here, too, though I've been lurking without registering for awhile. I joined LAWL a month ago and have been very pleased with the steady, easy weight loss. I've been exercising *hard* for a couple of years, trying to take off the weight I gained after quitting cigarettes, but suddenly realized it's been 4 years (hooray!) and I still had the extra weight. I have to travel a lot for work, and I've been in restaurants constantly this month and still lost eight lbs, which is fantastic for me.

I LOVE this program and feel like I'm really going all the way to my goal this time.
tentimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:20 PM   #686  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

Hello,
I just joined LAWL about 2 weeks ago. So far it's going pretty well and I'm not finding it nearly as bad as I had anticipated. I've already lost about 4 pounds and am looking forward to seeing my thinner self, I can't remember what she looks like!
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:52 AM   #687  

Hello,
I am 48 years old and married with 2 children. I had been on LA in 2005 and had much success. Needless to say, I have gained most of the weight back and am plugging at it again! I feel motivated this time and know that I can do it!! I am looking forward to joining this community.
3meows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:03 PM   #688  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Welcome to all the newbies. Wonderful to have you! You have found a great site for inspiration, motivation, information, and friendship!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:20 PM   #689  
Shelly

S/C/G: 124/Check Ticker/110

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Hi! I am also new today! I am starting LAWL in October. I travel a lot for work, so I decided a good starting point would be a week that I am actually in town and it would be easier to start something. Because of my job, I gained about 15-20 pounds 2 years ago. I lost a little, but promptly gained a bunch back after my wedding in June. Time to start all over! I am hoping LAWL is the key! My friend and her mom did it, and they both had amazing results. I have been looking at some postings to this site, and I absolutely love all the support people seem to give. I am looking forward to sharing my weight loss with you!
beachbabe8406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:33 PM   #690  

Smile fast forward juice

Hi does anyone how I can get a list of foods you can eat on the fast forward juice plan? I just started today. Thanks
amylaw is offline   Reply With Quote