Old 01-31-2005, 11:25 AM   #946  
Bev

S/C/G: 180/171.6/150

Height: 5'4

Does anyone know the nutritional information for the la lite lemon bars?

thanks
Bev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 02:11 PM   #947  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Afternoon Chicks.

Thanks so much for the prayers and well wishes with the passing of my great uncle. I thought i would be back today and be able to catch up on all the post i have missed but i will most likely not be able to be here much if any this week. Friday night we had to have my Granddaddy admitted to the ICU. As of this morning they went in and cleaned out his lungs but he has developed Phnemonia (not sure on spelling) but they seem fairly positive that they can treat it. The said they might have to go in and clean his lungs out again they can do that as often as they need to. So I will be MIA probably all week. I called and had my plan put on hold this week at the center cause with work/school/hospital im not sure i can get there to WI and right now thats not the most important thing on my mind. Everyone keep up the good work that you have been doing and i will check in with everyone when i can.

Britt
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 03:03 PM   #948  

Hey Britt - we are all thinking of and praying for you and your family. Hang in there!

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 04:18 PM   #949  

My my my, aren't we all a bunch of busy bees today? It's so quiet around here!

Fiona
Old 01-31-2005, 05:06 PM   #950  

Chocolate syrup is on the new plan???? WOW I gotta get it! LOL
Jibbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 05:59 PM   #951  

Hi Star, you were sure quiet today? How was your weekend?

Fiona: Did DH hear about the position he applied for? Man, he must hate waiting, and waiting.

Britt: Good thinking about putting your plan on hold. Your right, you have more important things going on in your life this week. Best wishes for your DGF, how everything works out well for him!

Marcie: I'm going to take your suggestion and eat my starches earlier. The fruits I already have by 4:00pm. Thanks for the tip! Also, thanks for the info on the strawberry bars. I re-think my wishes on those. LOL! But, I think that a coconut chocolate one sounds good to me.

It's-my-life. I'm not sure on the Lemon Bars. I have what your looking for for all the the bars, I'll take a look and get back to you.

Julie: Know you on your cruise, but thinking of what a great time your having. Still hoping your having wonderful weather and lots of fun.

Have a great evening, and I'll be checking back later.

Sy
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 06:32 PM   #952  

Sy, no news yet. Yep, the waiting is starting to get old! It's the hiring pastor's day off, so DH is going to try calling tomorrow to see what's up. Believe me, as soon as I know something, everybody will!

Fiona
Old 01-31-2005, 07:00 PM   #953  

Sy-
Like a giant almond joy? YUMMMMMY!

Fiona-
I was laid off last November and the waiting during the job hunt was killer! But...in the end it paid off!
Jibbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 07:06 PM   #954  

Okay, I'm ready to get serious about this exercise thing. I hear lots of talk about the WATP tapes - I started looking on ebay and I had no idea there were so many! Which ones (or what others) do you guys recommend?

Fiona
Old 01-31-2005, 07:31 PM   #955  

Default Lemon Bars

Its-my-life: Found it. I have a .tif file that had all the LA Lites and their Nutritional Facts - PM me your email address and I will send it on to you if you want (it does include the Mixed Berry bar which they no longer sell).

LEMON BARS
Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 40)
Total Fat 4.5g
Saturated Fat 3g
Cholesterol 5mg
Sodium 55mg
Potassium 40mg
Total Carbohydrate 30g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 18g
Protein 8mg

Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 6%
Iron 4%

Fiona: I hear you about waiting, and waiting. I won't ask again because that would probably get on my nerves. LOL!

Marcie: Almond Joy sounds great right now. You know, if they ever come out with a coconut flavored bar, we could use our fat at the same time and toast a few almonds and have a bite of each at the same time and still be OP. LOL! Here's to dreaming. LOL!

Hey Ladies. I did have 1 T of that Peter Pan peanut butter that I said wasn't that great (made with Splenda) and was able to put the jar away and not think about it again the rest of today (until now of course and it's at work so nothing to worry about). So, if I do buy more peanut butter in the future, I'm getting that kind. Kind of sounds strange, but if I can have just a taste and put the jar away - makes it very worth while to me.

Check back again if I can. Sy
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 09:28 PM   #956  
BAS
BAS

Hello Everyone:

It seems to be a quiet Monday. I had a great day - work was pretty good - no stress. Came home made supper, banana bread, did dishes and then exercised.

Fiona I am doing the WATP tape of two miles. It goes so fast you won't believe that 30 minutes is up. The first 5 minutes is warm up and the last 5 minutes is warm down. I have found a tape I can live with. To me its about 20 minutes of exercise and I can do that. I keep saying I'm going to skip a night but I look forward to it and I'd rather do that then watch tv - did that just come out of my mouth. Ya it did. I am just hoping that I can get the scale going down by being persistent on the exercise part.

I am very satisfied with my food choices today -even though I would love some chips or peanuts but I'm trying to be real good. Nothing worse than doing all that exercising and them eating the pounds right back on.

Is everyone feeling better that was under the weather? I hope so.

Any ideas on what kinds of sandwiches I can have should I decide to have my two starches at noon and not one at breakfast? This morning I had two egg whites and one bar with my coffee. I had that at 6:15 and at 10:30 I wasn't hungry yet but I had my yogurt and fruit anyway.

Well I hope I can find everyone tomorrow with the new thread I heard about.

I wish everyone a good night.

Hugs
BAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 09:31 PM   #957  

Bev (and everybody) - the February thread is up and running! It's right near this one, of course! Thanks for the advice on the tapes.

See you all in "February!"

Fiona
Old 02-04-2005, 12:42 PM   #958  
~~TORI~~

S/C/G: 256

Height: 5'2

Talking Newbie!

Hello all you wonderful losers out there! My name is tori im new to lawl not new to 3 fat chicks. for the past 6 years i have been over weight. after had my son last year.I went on atkins desperate to lose some of my 252 pound body and i did just that at 3 months on 20 carbs a day i hit 168 pounds then at easter it all went out the door in a flash. so here i am back to 226 pounds and have firgured out i didnt gain it in a day i wont lose it in a day and decided to do it healthy and slow so i went to my local lawl center and they are so great I found so many suportful people.we set my short term goal at 150 they said when i hit it they will help me reach my goal of 125-130. they have told me if i go by what the advise me to do then i should hit 150 around the last week of october. So far i havent been hungry at all . I been carrying around my big lawl water jug and drinking more than the 64 oz a day which suprised me i never have been big on drinking alot one thing i figured out omg i have to pee every hour i must have really dehydrated my body in the past id pee like twice a day.

~~~GOALS~~~
1. be healthier for my self and for my son
2.have a better self image and esteem of myself
3.Show my little "friend" weight can be lost ugliness is forever!
t0ri11380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 12:51 PM   #959  
234/165.8/160

Tori-Welcome to the group! Come joins us at the February 2005 thread :-)
auditgirl is offline   Reply With Quote