Old 10-24-2004, 05:15 PM   #76  

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! How have you done for the weekend? This is the first weekend in many that I can claim I've followed the plan to the letter. Usually weekends are my downfall especially on Sunday afternoons when we all go out to eat after church. Tonight we are having a fellowship and I've planned ahead by making seasoned chicken tenderloins skewered on sticks. Someone always brings fresh veggies and a fruit plate so I should be ok.

My goal is an 80 lb total loss. Is there anyone out there who's losing about the same?

Have a nice afternoon!
TootSweet
TootSweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 08:34 AM   #77  
191.8/168.2/160

Joy - thanks for ticker factory info.

Weekends are my downfall too

I'm getting a little discouraged, but I don't know why really. I'm losing like I am suppose too. I guess the little devil is on my shoulder telling me "oh, you come on, eat what you want!"

I have to resist, I have to resist.
Tams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 09:19 AM   #78  

Default Morning Chicks...

Hey Chicks,

Sounds like everyone is doing great, what a bunch of losers I love the TickerFactory thing - I'll have to try that next.

Welcome to Tootsweet and Jan

I had a great weekend. Friday night was dinner/cocktails with highschool buddies (it's so nice to be able to have afew legal cocktails However, it does slow down your weightloss. Then Saturday DH and I went out to dinner. Needless to say yesterday I was an According to my scale this morning I recovered very nicely.

Okay, talk to you chicks later.
Oh - my trip on Friday was very rushed, but I did make it back to work (alittle late)
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 10:14 AM   #79  
156/127.4/127.4

Morning ladies!

Had a great weekend my son won both his soccer games on Saturday so next Saturday they might make it into the Championships which at 9 years old that is a HUGE thing! One of the mothers told them she would rent them a limo to ride in if they play in the Championships!!

I stayed POP all weekend! I can't beleive it! DH and I went to the mall to get jeans and the new perfume he promised and the food there smelled so dang good! We have a wetzel pretzel that the scent trails all through the mall and DH wanted a Corndog but he resisted (not like he needs too!) but did not want me to be licking my chops all the way home!! It felt good to know I could get through there in tact with my will power!!!

WI today then I am going to go on Monday and Friday's only. It is to hard to go so many times a week!

Krisit-how is stabalization? HAve you been able to add something new in this week? Or should I say something fun?

Star and Dawn- sounds like you guys had awesome weekends and kept it under the limit!!!

Sure wish we could hear from June!

Aim-how about them Bronco's!!!

Welcome jan and tootsweet! Everytime I read that I think of a tootsie roll!!

Julie-Reno, I am jealous! Lunch in July would be awesome! You are going to love Boise!

Fiona-how did the plateau breaker go for you? I am going to stay pretty close today but going back to normal tommorrow (whatever that is!!)

Well I know I am missing people, sorry I have two tests tommorrow so I am having to get around to weigh in then get on the books!!

Have a great day all!
I fought the ticker thing last night and could not quite figure it out! Could somebody please do a step by step for me???
Sammy
sammyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 10:15 AM   #80  
156/127.4/127.4

as you can see from my "signitature" I obviously did something wrong! I am such a looser with computer stuff!!
Sammy
Old 10-25-2004, 10:26 AM   #81  
156/127.4/127.4

Oh my gosh! I tried it again and TAH DAh! Or I guess it is more like ta-duh!!!
Sammy
Old 10-25-2004, 10:36 AM   #82  

Sammy - no losers here, except for pounds! It took me a few times to get the ticker to post right. I think you have to use the 2nd address down and be sure to leave line inbetween your name and the ticker address. Just keep trying!

Love the Halloween ticker!

I was pretty good this weekend, but my scale said I was up. Probably didn't drink enough water yesterday. I also had way over my limit in wine on Sat. night , but I had no fruit all day, so it shouldn't be too bad. Just have to drink lots of water today.

I agree that weighing in 3 times a week in too much. I cut back to twice a week. They really haven't been counseling me, just weighing me and looking at my book. No one even noticed I had potatoes 3 day in a row. The counselor did ask why I was only coming in twice a week and said that "successful dieters" come in 3 times a week. I told her I was doing pretty good without coming in 3 times, and will continue to do so. I don't think they're used to assertive women!
dawn0301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 10:44 AM   #83  

I forgot who ask:

LAWL stands for Lake Angela Weight Loss. Lake Angela is a lake in Michigan and the owners liked it so much they named the weight loss company after it. Go figure huh?
Old 10-25-2004, 12:37 PM   #84  

Hey gals - gosh I can hardly keep up, there are so many of us on here now! I love it!

I was SO not on Plan this weekend. Not even a little bit. I think all the frustration I've been feeling the last few weeks finally came to a head and I had to let it all out. But today is a new day and a new week and a new start, right?!

I've decided to change my weigh-in time from lunch to right after work, as there always "seem" to be things that "have" to get done over lunch that end up taking priority, so I'm not going to fight it any more! At least this way I'm already in the car and there's no excuses for not going to weigh-in before going home. And I think a little pessimism (expecting weigh ins to not be as good in the evening) will be good for me, lol.

Also I finally accepted last night that I have been making this plan much harder than it needs to be! In the past I've always been a real creature of habit when it comes to food - like I can eat the same leftovers every day for a week! But I've been trying to force myself to have more variety, and so I was getting frustrated cause I can't think of different things to eat! So I'm giving up on THAT idea, too, and just sticking with simple, same-old things (worked for Jared The Subway Guy, didn't it? Same two meals every day for a year!).

BTW, I'm Plateau Breaking starting today, too. Weekends are just harder and if I slip I get depressed, so I'm shooting for some big success Monday to Friday to help carry me through the weekend. Keep your fingers crossed.

I'm going to go get me one of those tracker jobs.

Have a good day!

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 12:57 PM   #85  
156/127.4/127.4

Morniing again girls!

Just got back from wi and was down another pound!!! I am so glad as I am ready to move on!!! Have I not already said that a million times!

Glad to see everyone made it through the weekend without to many big bruises!

Kristi-more dairy! Yum, I would love to have a string cheese in the afternoon! Sign me up!!!

Fiona-good luck with the plateau breaker this week! I did feel like you that I was trying to hard to add variety as to not bet bored but that seems like way to much work so I think that is why I have grilled chicken breast pretty much every night for dinner. It works, its easy and it tastes good!!

Can someone tell me how the wine works again? I love white wine but not sure if it was on plan? Not much of a red wine drinker, in fact not one at all but it would be nice when DH takes me to dinner (other than McD's with kids!) to have a glass of wine!

Have a great day I am off to study Political Science. I hate my professor! I know I said that a million times too but get this, for one test the "study guide was two full front/back pages. Now come on it is a 50 question test not 200. Swear he is an idiot.

Sammy
Old 10-25-2004, 12:59 PM   #86  
156/127.4/127.4

Does anyone know how to "edit" the ticker once we have it on our signitaure?
Sammy
Old 10-25-2004, 01:22 PM   #87  
191.8/168.2/160

I'm with you girls on eating the same thing. If I try to make it hard by adding variety I get discouraged. I always have a turkey or chicken wrap from Subway for lunch. They are filling and it gives me 1 protein, 1 starch and 1 veggie for the day!
Old 10-25-2004, 01:25 PM   #88  

Default Go-Sammy-Go-Sammy...

Way To Go SAMMY
Old 10-25-2004, 02:02 PM   #89  
191.8/168.2/160

Could someone e-mail me the Carb Cravers menu? I had one, but lost it.

I am dying for a bowl of cereal and I don't know how to count it.

Thanks!
Old 10-25-2004, 02:14 PM   #90  

Tammy - PM me with your fax number..I have it right here......