LA Weightloss # 70

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Hi Kimbo:
    Well you know I missed hearing from you. My sister has acid reflux and she takes something for it.
    To bad about the trainer maybe next time will be better.
    I am still sticking to plan but not showing much of a loss a little frustrated but I am still sticking with it. I am know I feel alot better so I am going in the right direction.
    Diane
  • Good morning ladies!

I feel so much better today, and I guess I should seeing that I ate under a thousand calories yesterday. Not because I wanted to, I just needed to get a good night sleep and I knew that I wouldn't with that kinda pain. I ate very light yesterday, for lunch I had a plain salad w/only dressing and for dinner I had about a cup of veggies and that's it. I really wanted more but I wanted rest even worst!

I was really able to workout hard this morning, I guess because I had no food in me, the bloated feeling is gone and I even feel lighter. I really might not have a choice but to keep up this way of eating for a while, or at least until my stomach gets better. The doctor told me when he prescribed the purple pills that it would take about 4 months to see a change, and that's with consistant, which I haven't been, but I will from now on! Hopefully, today I'll get a list of foods I can't eat and that will be great.

Diane-Hang-in there! I don't think you have a lot of weight to lose and so sometimes it's a little harder and the weight comes off slower, the body just don't want to let it go. It's so amazing because I get so many compliments about my accomplishments but I'm so hard on myself, I don't see it like everyone else does.

Anyway, I'll check back later, have a great day!
  • Good morning everyone....

Glad to see that Kim and Diane keep the board going. I was out at training yesterday so today I am playing catch up here at work. I also am going to try and take off tomorrow...have a nice and long 4th of July weekend...plus I need some rest. Still have not recovered fully from Sunday.

Kim....you are going to love the cruise. You can do as much or as little as you want to do. Me and my hubby were so active that we needed to rest when we got home. We did an excursion at every island...and we did early morning ones....if you are a morning person that is great but if not I would suggest sleeping in and relaxing...I also took some of their aerobic classes and the abs class and a spin class...and you have to visit the spa...they do wonderful massages...I went several times while on the cruise. Oh my goodness THE FOOD....it is awesome...and there is a ton of it....all day long...and the best thing...it is FREE....after my wedding and our honeymoon is why I joined LAWL in the first place....I gained about 20lbs not from the cruise just in the whole year of planning my wedding.....Also, the boat has a Johnny Rockets....gotta love those cheeseburgers and those chilli cheese fries...again it it free....gotta pay for the milkshakes but the food is free and it is good. And they have pizza, sandwiches, ice cream, and cookies avaliable almost 24hrs a day....and you can have room service....FREE....We absolutely enjoyed ourselves. We actually had some of our friends go on the crusie with us. So we had a blast. Yes it was our honeymoon but.....it was nice having some friends with us. Talking about it makes me want to book a cruise. What dinner sitting did you get?? We had the late dinner and it worked out perfect....we could go on our excursions and then come back relax and then dress for dinner....They have 2 formal nights...and then you get to get all your pictures it is just wonderful...you are going to love it. Can you pack me in your suitcase....*smile*

Diane...Keep up the good work you will see a drop.

OK...gotta run...work is getting busy.....

Check in later....
  • Hi Tab!

You've got me grinning all over myself right now. I'm so ready to go that I don't know what to do! I do know that we have the late dinner so that's good to here. My hubby says he's going to eat until he gains 10lbs, I think not, his matabolism will just speed up and of course I'll gain just by looking at the food. My goal is to be under 200lbs by then and I'm not going to worry about weight or diet during that week. I do plan on working out everyday. I don't want to change that part of my schedule. But you name it, I plan on doing it! We are morning people so that's going to work out well. The couple we're going with is a little older than we are and they go on 2/3 cruises a year, so they might not be as excited as we are.

I'm about to burst now Tab, I can barely wait til Nov to get here!

Have a great 4th of July & long weekend!
  • TGIF for most of us today!
    and I'm so glad, it's been a rough week and today will end it until next week. My supervisor told me she's found another job and I'm so happy for her and sad for myself. She was so excited and over-joyed yesterday that she started crying. Her supervisor has been taking us all through **** and back but of course she's been getting the worst of it. It's so bad that she doesn't plan on giving a 2 week notice, and I do understand. Yesterday I became overwhelmingly sad/depressed about her leaving and how this headache may fall on me now! But as my DH says "Dont Pay Tolls Twice", wait until you get there, so I'm trying not to.

Anyway, the workout was good this morning, I got in early and worked out for 35 minutes before the PT got in and this made my workout with him a lot better. He's real different but I can adjust for my last 3 sessions. He is using a lot of equipment my 1st PT never used, but the 1st PT really new how to keep my heart rate up and even though I complained, I new it was good for me.

Oh well, I will workout for the next couple of days but I probably won't post so I'll check the board later on today.
  • Hi Kimbo:
    I hope the job stuff works out for you.
    Just three sections left, over all did you like having a PT?
    I am doing fine this week, I really don't have any plans for the weekend maybe see a movie.
    Happy 4th everyone
    Diane
  • Hey Diane,

Yes girl, three sessions left. Today was OK, better than Tuesday but overall, I would difinately do it again, I would even continue if I had the money to do so now. I have increased my levels of intensity greatly on my cardio and I've reduced fat and even added muscles into places there was none.

DH is off this weekend so I'm hoping for some quality time. He hasn't been off and we spent time together in a very long time. He did mention breakfast and a movie, maybe do a little visiting.

Anyway, have a great 4th and weekend and I'll write on Monday!