3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Let's get back to chatting and supporting each other (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/273628-lets-get-back-chatting-supporting-each-other.html)

Shy16 07-03-2013 11:16 AM

Basically I've been very busy since school ended for the kids 6 days ago. I've had to go out of town and attend family gatherings and Canada Day celebrations!

The good food took it's toll on me and I have ended up gaining 3.5 lbs this week. I was at my goal weigh last week.
I'm going to try and get rid of as much weight as i can before Saturday as I have to go to the States for another family gathering and July 4th celebrations.
There are going to be some people there I haven't seen for one year and I want them to see the new me! I was at least 25lbs heavier then as well... if not more!

Shy16 07-04-2013 09:52 AM

Yay!
I dropped 2.0 lbs overnight and my new weight is 141.5 lbs!
I will try to lose 1.5 lbs by Saturday... just so I can be at my goal weight when I meet some relatives I haven't seen in a year! I know that 1.5 lbs isn't going to make a difference to my overall appearance but, I just want to reach my target weight!
I'm so happy and even more motivated to get to that goal.

How is everyone doing?

Shy16 07-11-2013 10:35 AM

I've been so busy with parties, barbeques, out of town visits.....
I've gained and I've lost numerous times since my last post. It seems to be my lifestyle now. lol

To make a long story short. I am basically at 141.0lbs today. I'm going to be more home based now and will post more often.

How is everyone doing? It's been such a long time that no one has posted and i feel like I'm the only one keeping the board alive!
Please post and let's help eachother with our ideas and motivation.

Shy16 07-30-2013 11:53 AM

Okay.... so i didn't post!
I've been very busy but I have checked in now and then and noticed that NO ONE was posting so I thought 'Why bother?' How can you help other people if they don't post?
Isn't that the whole idea for this thread? To help and support eachother... no matter where we are in our journey for a lifestyle change???

So I decided to try again. It's been a few weeks since I last posted.
My weight has been up and down during this time due mainly to parties and get togethers. However, lately, my weight has been creeping up higher than I wanted it to and I've been aware of it. I didn't do anything about it, mind you, but I was aware of it. lol
I was pleasantly surprised this morning to see the scale showing 142.5 lbs! I haven't seen that number in a while!
So... basically I'm 2.5 lbs over my goal. Basically I'm maintaining my weight now and it's such a fantastic feeling. It's been about four months or so that I have been maintaining. (lately I've been eating whatever I want, when I want, how much I want and then going back to get more!)
I know I have to keep it in check or else i'll be in trouble again....