Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 02:35 PM   #46  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Diane..
I think my center charges the same as yours for the Trimax....it was $106.00 with the juice. Glad I have someone to do the 3 day with. Keep up the good work.

Gina
Old 05-09-2003, 06:52 PM   #47  

Hi Gina:
I seemed to find the first day easy, its the 2nd and 3rd day that I have to fight to get through. I gained a lot more back than you did like 25 pounds, I am just having trouble staying focused.
So this time I made a promise to myself to follow through and stay on plan.
Diane
Old 05-09-2003, 08:26 PM   #48  
You can do it!!!!

I agree....today was a lot tougher than yesterday...and I can not wait for Sunday...cause then I will get to eat some fruit.

I am going to stick to this plan....as much as it will killl me. I am going to put the time and energy that this plan desearves...but I am afraid that I am not as positive about it like the other posters. I get bored easily...and will need help from you ladies when it comes to meals. So, I will need everyones suggestions....and support. Well..gotta go and finish up my juice...as crappy as I feel today (headache...upset belly) I am beginning to feel better....does that make any sense what so ever?????? Well....to three day and beyond!!!!

Hope evryone is doing well!!!!!!!!

Gina
Old 05-10-2003, 11:39 AM   #49  

Hi Gina:
I am ready to. I go through tough times to, I am not perfect especially lately. Today is your last day right. Enjoy tomarrow, I have to wait until Monday. I did not even bother at the center telling them I did the three-day, I just did it.
I am feeling better to, I am not looking for food which it good.
Diane
Old 05-10-2003, 02:46 PM   #50  
You can do it!!!!

Wink last day of 3 day

Well, today I weighed in at around 12:00 P.M....and I also woke up with, you guessed it TOM...SO, I thought I was gonna be in for it...but I lost 3 lbs...yay. It is nice to see some results. Now I am frusterated because I am back to where I was when I started the program in February...but that is neither here or now, I guess.

Tomorrow, I start the ultra express, where I still can not eat beef, diary and pork yet. But, at least I get to have the bars....yippy. Well...chec back later..

Gina
Old 05-11-2003, 11:32 AM   #51  

Hi Gina:
I don't like doing the ultra express, plus the times I have done it I really have not shown any success. I will just go straight to the normal plan, its gotta be better than what I have been doing.
Congrats on the 3 pounds. Its a good start.
Diane
Old 05-12-2003, 09:08 AM   #52  

Good morning ladies,

It's been a tough morning, I had my 1st workout with my PT. The workout was great but I over ate and it really showed in my endurance level. I really pushed myself this morning cause I wasn't expecting to workout with the PT until Tuesday. We had a mother's day cookout and I ate more than I should have. I'm sore all over and I have an after 5 affair this evening. How am I every going to wear those high heel shoes. I meet with the PT Wed & Fri of this week so I know I'm going to feel it by the weekend.

Anyway, Gina & Diane, we're all here for you girls so don't give up. We'll make it through the good and bad times.

Hi Tab-How was your weekend, I hope all is well with you.

Kitkat-Where are you, I know you're not MIA again!

Until later, I hope all has a wonderful day!
Old 05-12-2003, 12:43 PM   #53  
You can do it!!!!

Wow Kimbo...suprise on the PT today...did you just go to work out and she was there? Explain what your workout was like...I am curious.

Well..yesterday I fell off abit.....nothing major. So, I am back today. Man, I feel so hungry all the time.

Hello..to everyone else....WHERE ARE YOU ALL??????
I'll be back later

Gina
Old 05-12-2003, 01:36 PM   #54  

Hi Gina,

The PT called me last night and asked could we change to MW & F of this week because his normal 6AM is out of town all week. Of course I couldn't say no, I'm miss ready to move the world and my body. Well, I did just that and if I sit for over 2 hrs at a time, I can hardly move. I'm loving and hating it all at the same time.

The workout consisted of 5 minutes of cardio to get my heart rate up and then 3 sets of 20 squats with a 35 lb weight and 3 sets of arm pulls at 55 lbs to help the back muscle (which he says is one of the biggest muscles we have, I could swear it's my butt). Then we did the stairmaster 3 times for 1 min & 30 seconds at level 6, boy didn't I feel like I was flying on that machine. In between we did another set of 3's on a different machine, still working on the larger muscles of the body. After that, I was sweating so bad, I thought I was going to fall out. He then went and got small ball that must of weighed at least 7-10 lbs and made me jump and hit the top of a wall for 3 sets 30 seconds, the longest 30 seconds of my life. And on top of all that, in between each set I had to crunches, 6 sets of 20 and then finally it ended and he wanted me to do at least 30 min of cardio. Gina, I could only do 20 minutes without falling off the machine.

It was an excellent workout. He really knows how to jump start your body and trick it into feeling like you've done more than you really have. I am so looking forward to the challenge over the next couple of months.

Until later, have a great one!
Old 05-12-2003, 02:27 PM   #55  

Hi everyone,

I've been doing very poorly. I have gone back up to almost my all time high weight. Today I started a starch free day and i'm going to try to keep it that way for a while.

Kim- Thanks for asking for me. Your workouts look intense. Good for you!

Diane- What is Trimaxx? What is it suppose to do for you?

Gina- Congrats on the weightloss!

Kathy
Old 05-13-2003, 08:23 AM   #56  

Kathy:
They never offered you tri-max when you when to the center, I am very suprised. It supposed to help with appetite control and water retention, depending on which one you take also your mood. there is other stuff it does I don't really remember.
Tab how is stabilization going?
I did pretty well staying on plan yesterday, the first day in a long time.
So kimbo how are yoy feeling today?
Gina are you still feeling hungry?
Diane
Old 05-13-2003, 09:36 AM   #57  
You can do it!!!!

Hello ladies..
Kimbo...I think I would have just fell over. That sounds intense...but, I think if someone was standing there watching me....then maybe I woukld feel less inclined to slack. I think that might be a bit intimitating. Good for you..I would be hurting big time today. Keep up the good work.

Diane..yes, I still am hungry...but sometimes I feel like I can't stomach anymore of the protein...does anyone else get that way?? I am also getting super crabby...hmmmmm, I know this will pass too.

Kathy..glad your back....going starch free for a while seems likes a good idea. Well, I am glad your back. Let's do it again together. It just stinks to have to relose weight that was already gone...cause I am doing it right now. Welcome back again...

yeah, Tab..how is stabilization going...

Anyone else that I forgot to mention, hello.....

Going to weigh in today...we will see...check back with ya later

Gina
Old 05-13-2003, 09:59 AM   #58  

Good Morning Ladies!!

Sorry work has been a little crazy. We have a course next week and then we are going on business trip the week after...so everyone is preparing. Kinda crazy.

Wow...so many new post to catch up on. I hope I didn't miss anything....I read them kinda fast. Wanted to post before work gets tooo crazy.

Well stabilization is 6 weeks...I thought it was only 4 week. Each week you get a different menu with foods that you can add. I am on the red plan soooo with my first week of stabilization I can add 1 more dairy...some new condiments and 2 extra veggies. So really it is not a change for me. Except for the diary. You only weigh in two times a week. So I weighed and got measured on Saturday...I was not at "my" goal weight....I started stabilization at 132 so my body will fluxuate between 132 and 137. But I was very good this weekend and I was told that some people will lose on the first 2 weeks of stabilization. I weigh now on Wednesday and Saturdays. For the first time in my life I have people telling me I am too thin. Imagine that...me too thin. Never thought I would hear those words. I am a little discouraged that I didnt make 130 but I am happy where I am. Still weird to say that I am maintaining my weight...yikes...

Kim...Sounds like a great workout. I would love to get my PT back. But he is soo busy right now. We have been comunicating and he too thinks that I should quite losing weight and start lifting some weights...need to build back muscle. I can't wait to hear your progress stories. At least you can say that your workouts are not boring. I just don't know how you do it at 6am. I mean I am up and out the door by that time but I don't know if I could workout that early...my body is used to the afternoon and evening. Are you still working out after work also?

Monkeybabies....Congrats on the 3lbs! You are on your way. Let us know how weigh in goes.

dianem1.....You can do this...it is tough for everyone...I never thought that I would be at stabilization. With me I had to hit rock bottom before I got serious...rock bottom for me was putting on a pair of pants and having the seams of the pants leave indentations in my legs because they we soooo tight. I just hope that I can stabilize and maintain...I think losing the weight was easy I was working toward a number....now I just have to change my mind set. So come on lets do this together!

KitKat.....Hang in there girl...there is light at the end of the tunnel. We are all here for you.

Well gotta get back to work...ick....I will check back in later. Everyone have a great day.
Old 05-13-2003, 10:47 AM   #59  

Hi,

Diane- I remember now, they offered me a whole bunch of pills when I started, I had forgotten all about it. I never saw any results w/ the pills did you?

Tab- I'm so happy for you! Congrats! I know it's going to be weird to say that your maintaining and that you final have met a goal but it's here! I'm so happy for you!

Gina- Yup, it does stink to loose an regain and loose again the same pounds over and over again, you would think that I learned by now. I think this time it has sunk in though. We can and are doing this to gether now lets keep it going. Consistency is so hard!

Kathy
Old 05-13-2003, 02:02 PM   #60  

Good afternoon ladies,

It has been a crazy day here in the office. Everyday there is a new rush project. Oh well, life goes on.

Hi Tab-good to see write today. I look forward to reading your post everyday. I think stablization & maintenance will be great for you and who knows, maybe you'll lose those 2 lbs by the 2nd week.

Ladies, let me tell you, today I'm hurting all over. If I sat down for more than an hour I can barely get up. My workout this morning was so hard, I didn't think I would get through it. My thighs are acking, I mean everytime I move and really don't know how to express it in words. I work in an office with 3 guys and I've been moaning all morning/afternoon long, they think I'm crazy. I don't know how I'm going to make it through tomorrows workout but I'm truely going to try.

Gina-Everytime I see my PT, I think about the money that I'm paying him and that makes me go the extra mile. They are not cheap by a long shot so you really want to get the best out of each session. I'm just trying to figure out how am I going to make it through tomorrow hurting like this. I could barely get out of my bed this morning, my legs felt like weights that shouldn't be moved. I've been told after a couple of weeks, I'll get use to this and he'll push me up another level. I am difinately hurting big time today but it will be worth it in the end.

Tab-Any suggestions on the soreness? I've been taking Advils all morning long, I don't know anything else to do. I'm almost scared about tomorrow. I managed to work out for 70 minutes this morning but it was a real push and my level of intensity was not there because of the soreness. I think I really need him after I lose all the weight. He really wants me to take in more calories but I'm just not use to that (2300 per day), 54 grams of fat, 324 grams of carbs and the rest protein. Which averages out to 25/25/45 or something like that. That is way more than I take now, he said I need it in order to hold my own during the workouts. Anyway, we'll see, I'm just not happy about all that fat & carbs.

Kitkat-Hold on girlfriend, your change is coming, you can do this, I believe in you!!!!!!!!!

Diane-As you can see, I'm not doing to well but I do like the way it makes me feel afterwards. I really feel like I did something.

Well, back to work I go, until later have a great day!
Closed Thread