3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions > LA Weight Loss

LA Weight Loss #65

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 07:38 PM   #61

Hi Everyone:
Kathy you little sneak, I am glad you are back. Its a nice group here. You were just getting sick of me. He-he.
Marcie I have not kept up with the posts, did you do the weekends off again? I am going back to the center tomarrow. hopefully I did not do to much damage in two weeks.
I did the three day again and I can't wait until tomarrow, I am so sick of beef.
Tab is the kashi a cereal that is on plan or it just works for you? I let my sister have the Luna bars, they were just to yummy for me.
Diane
Old 04-02-2003, 08:29 AM   #62

Good Morning Everyone!!

Well tonight is weigh in. I hope to see a loss. Actually I am at home today so I might go weigh early. If I can fit it in to my day I will.

Dianem1....Kashi Go Lean Crunch can be on plan. It does not have the words sugar or salt in the first 5 ingredients and my center said it was OK to eat. It is just sooooo good that I try not to buy it too often because I can eat the whole box in a couple of days. So it is one of those food that I try and stay away from.

What does everyone elses meal plans look like. I do feel as if I eat the same things over and over again. I would just like to see what you are all doing. We are all losing so we must be doing something right.

Well got errands to run. I will check back in later. Everyone have a great day.
Old 04-02-2003, 09:10 AM   #63
Need Support

Default I'm Back

It has been a year since I joined LAWL and just blew it.
Today I am starting a new day and looking forward and not looking back.
I just totally messed up last year and the girl at LAWL has been calling me and I also saw her at church. She just told me when I am ready to come in and see her.
Today and are making some of the recipes and well have them out for everyone to try and they are having some specials.
Well today is the day.
I have been reading everyone's post and I hope to do well too.
Do they know at LA that you use the other bars.
I tryed the balance bars and they are really good. Kroger has them on sale this week for $1 each.
I tryed Rocky Road, Chocolate Peanut Butter and one that taste like snickers.
Well wish me luck, I am going to weigh in this morning.
I know when I used this board last year everyone gave me much support and I had lost over 50 lbs. Can you believe I have gained it all back. Well as I said , no looking back, just looking forward to all of the new clothing I can get.
I use to sew my own clothing when I was much thinner. I am looking forward to that too.
Guess I had better clean my clothes off the treadmill.
Sharon
Old 04-02-2003, 09:39 AM   #64

Good Morning everyone,

Well I had a successful day yesterday, so that's to days in a row! I know I can do it today as well.

Sharon- I know how you feel, loosing 50# and gaining it all back, I just did the same thing when I recently lost 30# last year w/ LAWL and then gained it back during the holidays. Well like you said the past is the past and only thing to do now is move forward. You can loose that 50# again! Welcome back! I'm also coming back to the board after a 3mth hiatus.

Now Diane, you know I could never be sick of you! lol I'm glad to see you made it through the 3day diet.

Tab good luck w/ your weigh in.

Kimbova- How'd you do yesterday?

Kathy
192/176/130
Old 04-02-2003, 12:40 PM   #65

You girls are great!

I couldn't wait just to write something. Yesterday was a tough day, when I'm stressed at work it affects my eating, not that I eat to much but I don't get the food in all day. I started out well with my daily workout & breakfast and then we got a new person in whom they expect me to train and still stay on top of my work. I was here until 7:30 last night and at that point I was very fustrated. Mind you, I didn't eat after breakfast until 8:30 that night (way to late) and afterwards I took some pills and went to bed.

I really try to have a positive attitude coming into work everyday but by the time I get ready to leave, I'm so fustrated with management. They expect so much and gives very little in return.

This morning started out with my workout, which was great and I did eat breakfast, I'm making myself stop to have lunch today. When I don't I just overeat at night. I really would like to just go home at this point. It's just been that rough of a morning.

Anyway, coming to this website really helps me make it through the day. Yesterday was an OK eating day but today will be great, even through the fustrations!

You girls have a wonderful day, it's 70+ degrees in the Washington, DC area, I feel like I need some sun!
Old 04-02-2003, 03:46 PM   #66
Need Support

Thumbs up I weighed back in

I am ready to start, engines running
Well I am not surprized at my weight gain.
But tomorrow is another day.

I am looking forward to trying out all of the recipes in the cookbook. I have to have variety, and I think maybe that was my problem the first time.
They had some of the things made up for an open House at my LAWL today.
The fruit dip was wonderful. The Cheesecake was wonderful.
They made chili with Turkey burger and salisbury steak too.
I am going to plan ahead for the week so I don't get in a slump.
Good luck to all of you too.
I see some of you use other protein bars. Do you still go to LAWL?
I saw the Balance Bars 6 for $5.18 at Wal-Mart.
They are not as big as LA's but are good for a change.
Old 04-02-2003, 05:43 PM   #67

It has been a few days since I have been here, I have been so busy. Lots for me to read. Everyone is still positive , that is good. I am down 1 more pound today. I actually got into a size smaller jeans that were too tight before.....and I wore them too!!

Keep up the positive motivation Everyone.
Old 04-03-2003, 07:54 AM   #68

Good Morning Everyone!!

Well weigh in was OK yesterday. I was down 4oz...I would have liked to have been down more...but I will take what I get.

Irises.....WTG.....I love when I fit in that smaller size jeans and can wear them. Makes me feel good and keeps me on track.

Sharon44...Yes variety is hard on this diet....I bought the cookbook but haven't really put it to use yet. Maybe I should...*smile* then I would stop complaining about variety. Well you are on the right track. Are you going to do the 3 day??

Kim....I am glad to see that you are still with us. Yes, we are having beautiful weather...suppose to be warm and beautiful today...also peak of the cherry blossoms.

Kitkat3NY....Keep up the good work...you will see the results.

Have a great day!
Old 04-03-2003, 08:05 AM   #69
Need Support

Default Good Morning

Yes, Tab, I am going to do the three day.
Last tijme I was on this I kept a calendar with how I felt each day on it. Just to keep tabs on what problems I may have in the future, like a cook out coming up.
I am also a Creative Memories Consultant. I am going to Scrap my weight loss journey. I am going to have my photo taken each and write down any ideas I come across while on this journey.
Any other ideas?
I am not going to write down pounds in it yet, just losses. Dont want my husband to see what I weigh. I am so ashamed I let myself get like this. But I do know he loves me no matter what.
When we got married I weighed 110 pounds and now up to 298.
I am going to work on this like a job. I am so tired all of the time and have been diagnosed with sleep apnea the past 5 months.
I have a cpap machine to sleep at night. I was tested and I stoped breathing 80 times during the night.
Anyway I am back on my way to good health.
I had bloodwork done Tuesday so I can keep track of cholesterol, etc.

wt 298
goal 140
Old 04-03-2003, 08:44 AM   #70

Sharon...Good for you...you are making a great start. Are you going to write down your measurements? They are better sometimes than the weight.

I am thinking about doing the 3 day....I need to see a loss. I am seeing some lose but I want a to see a pound loss. And I know if I eat right I will...I am just having problems. So I was thinking that maybe the 3 day would give me a jump start. I am going to call my center today and so about doing it.

I have tried to do the scrapbook thing...not about weight just stuff going on in my life and I just never do it. I would love to...but...I get side tracked. Maybe after I have a baby I will get into it more.
Old 04-03-2003, 08:56 AM   #71

Default Good morning ladies!

What a beautiful day it is here, I love the spring time. I'm not real big on hot humid summer days but after this winter, I'll take it without complaining.

Kitkat-Inspite of a very stressful day, I was determine to report a good day for yesterday. I wanted to eat anything off plan, I really didn't care what it was but I decided I just couldn't. I must get more serious about getting this weight off. So I'm glad to report a very good eating day.

Tab-Another wonderful day here, we better enjoy them while they last. By next week it will be a different story. I haven't gotten to the gym at night yet. The membership just started 4/1 but I really wanted to go on the first night but work prevailed. I have my aerobic class tonight so tomorrow while hubbie is off to dinner w/friends I'll go to the gym. At least I'm getting in hr in a half everyday but I would like to do more. Great job on your loss!

Sharon-welcome back hopefully we all be sharing success stories down the road. I think I was a baby when I weighed 110lbs (smile). I'm 6'0 tall so I've always said I could get away with it, but I believe I was in denial. Believe me, I know where you're coming from, when I started I was around the same weight and fear shocked me into a diet. I'm about 50lbs away from my weight when I got married, but huppy loves me unconditionally. The sad part is he's a little man and it makes me feel even bigger! Hangin there girl, we're going to do it!

Well, it's another days journey here at work and I'm up for the challenge, right now! We'll see what the day brings!

To everyone, have a great day and if the weather is nice where you, get out and take a walk and see how God has blessed us with the beauty of spring time!
Old 04-03-2003, 09:46 AM   #72

Good Morning everyone!

Today is day 4 w/ eating well. I didn't think i'd make it this far. I feel smaller in my clothes, even though the scale is now showing anything yet.

Sharon & Tab- Good luck to both of your in regards to doing the take-off and the 3-day. I notice that when I do the take-off or 3-day I binge for days afterwards. Hopefully I'll get to the point where I won't need to binge for anything. Lets us know how it goes.

Sharon- I've been having the balance bars and they are great! I got sick of the LAWL bars and these are definitely a nice change.

Kimbova, i'm slowly but shorely getting serious again as well. When i'm in the weightloss mindset I loose but it's so hard to have that mind set of not cheating and keep it for a while.

Tab-congrats on your weightloss, every bit counts. But I know how you feel about wanting to see more of a loose than in regards of pounds to ounces.

Kathy
192/176/130
Old 04-03-2003, 02:02 PM   #73

Kathy:
You do the same thing I do, count the days without cheating, for me its day five. Keep it up.
Does anyone know if mustard is allowed on plan, I have been having it and I keep forgetting to ask every time I go to the center.
Kim enjoy the nice weather, it cloudy here, but I am not ready for warmer weather yet.
Diane
210/159.2/135
Old 04-03-2003, 03:30 PM   #74

Wow...lots of posts since I checked in last. It has been a crazy week! It will be a slower day tomorrow....so I will try and catch up.

I am alive, well, and on plan!!

Take care all-
Old 04-04-2003, 07:41 AM   #75
Need Support

Default First Day on 3 day

Hi all,
Today is my first day on the 3 day take off.
Even though I signed back up of Wednesday, I was told to start my take off on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
I have to Weigh in On Monday.
We have a Holiday here Called Mule Days in Columbia, TN.
I think this is the Mule Captial of the World.
Each April there is a big celebration and alot of the small businesses are closed. There is a parade, Craft shows, Yards sales along the main highway and where ever.
Anyway, LAWL is closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Enough of the explanation. I hope I did ok the last two days. I feel I did.
Thanks for all of the positive feed back.
I will try the best I can to do this. I will try to think of ideas to keep me on track. They said by July I should lose 50 lbs, which I did last year. That is my first goal.
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.