Old 05-15-2012, 02:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 189/185/125

Height: 5 3

Default Center is calling again...I answered ;(

They sucked me in... I don't know if I can do this on my own. I've tried. Lost and regained the same 5 lbs.

Does anyone know the difference in the old color plans vs the new numbered ones??

I weight 183 or so and am 5.3-- would I start out on purple or red of the old plan? and number 2 of the "new".

Thoughts??

I set up an appointment for Thursday but I might cancel it. I dont' know how much I trust these people right now...
almsthere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:38 PM   #2  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

I wish I could go to a centre! They closed up where I live. Accountability is huge for me!
Of course you have to do whats best for you. I am fighting the battle really bad right now. I just can't get on track with my eating. I slip up way more than I ever used to.
I can't imagine what I would weigh if I didnt exercise! I love going to the gym! Its become my passion because my husband and I go together. Lately I have increased my cardio time hoping that will help me on the scale!
Good luck with your decision!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote