3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions > LA Weight Loss

LA Weightloss #64

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 11:49 AM   #76

I was a bit skeptical of it.....but the lady at the center assured me poeple still lose on it.

I think it is good for your body to get the food mix up once in a while.

And the sandwich....it was YUMMMMMMY! During the weekend I also had some goldfish crackers and a WHOLE bagel with cream cheese.
Old 03-25-2003, 12:02 PM   #77

Jib...Whole bagel.....I am definately in heaven....no bagel since November....mmmm mmm good....making me hungry
Old 03-25-2003, 12:20 PM   #78

Hehehe....I will eat like a rabbit all weekend if I can have treats on the weekend! I think it is easier to stay on plan all week when I have something to look forward to on Saturday.
Old 03-25-2003, 02:52 PM   #79
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Talking I am back again

Hello ladies..

Well, I am back to the program. I am on my second day of the Jump start stuff. Actually, I went to Walmart and bought the 48 hour diet stuff....and following the same program for the "take off Juice". I can't believe I have been off program for soo long. UGH..I only planned to be off for two weeks, and it ended up being a month. It was much harder to start up again this time

I am so glad to see all the new posters..yahoo..we have such an active board again...

I went to another birthday party the other day, and as I am grabbing a peice of chocolate cake....I over heard them say "LA WEIGHTLOSS" so, I chimed in I was doing the program (obviously, not at that moment with a peice of cake in hand) and she said that she lost 70 lbs in 3 months.....AHHHHHHH...doesn't that sound not so right??? To mee that sounds like soooo much in sooo little time.

By the way..got my treadmill, finally...woohoooo. Hope everone is doing well.

"There is no try, there is only DO" Yoda

Old 03-25-2003, 04:19 PM   #80

THere is no way she lost that much in that amount of time. That is 3/4 a lb a day!!
Old 03-25-2003, 04:29 PM   #81

I am Tab

Yes, the 3 Day is the same except.... instead of the juice, you have 2 oranges a day. 1 in the am for a mid morning snack , the other in the afternoon. I told the girl at my Center I wanted to do the Jump start, but couldn't afford do do the juice, she said "No problem" and gave me the sheet about the oranges. Think that is what they did before the juice was available.

Hope this help. Don't get discouraged about you scale reading.... I knoweasier said then done, but our bodies fluxuate so much.
Old 03-26-2003, 07:49 AM   #82

I am starting a new thread!
Old 03-30-2003, 09:44 AM   #83

Hi everyone,

I just popped in to say hi. I was on LAWL until about November of last year. I left to do SSing, well that didn't workout, so I started Atkins and that didn't workout so now i'm doing WW and trying to incorporate what I learned from LAWL in regards to starches, SSing in regards to sugar, and refined sugar, and Atkins in the respects of not being afraid of fats. I've lost some weight but not as fast as LAWL.

It was just hard for me to follow LAWL, too strick and then I want to try a different program from the Gold plan and they wouldn't change my program and I didn't find them that supportive.

I hope everyone is doing well, and things are working out for everyone. Good luck!

Kathy
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.