Old 02-01-2012, 09:30 AM   #1  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Friends and Losers February 2012

Yowza.......I had a 3.8 loss this week!!!! That makes me very happy .

Katie...so good to see you back, girl.

Oopsie...I guess this should go on a Feb thread. I will copy and paste it >
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:34 AM   #2  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Nice Job Nichole! That is awesome. Do you want to share some tips with us?

I;'m still stuck on 7 lbs for the last few days, but it is TOM so I guess I shouldn't be complaining.

Welcome to February ladies. Resolve to stick to the decisions you made for changing your life and taking control in January. Lets see some major WL this month!

Last edited by aguerin; 02-01-2012 at 09:55 AM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #3  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Way to go Nicole!!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #4  
Post-Master

Awww, see, I knew we needed Katie

Amy....just remember.....you are healthy....and that, my friend, is a beautiful thing.

WTF is Jillian?
Old 02-02-2012, 08:58 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 240/215.4/180

Height: 5'2

Nice job Nicole!!

If your staying even during TOM then you will for sure have a loss after!! I always try to remember that but it's sooo hard because there is this voice saying.. you need to eat.. lots and everything you see! HA! You

I just wanted to share.. this time around feels so different for me! I haven't been having cravings.. food has not been haunting me and I feel good. I mean working out is still hard but it feels good. There are a lot of reasons I am sure.. One is you ladies.. two is myfitnesspal app!! GET IT!! We can all keep eachother accountable and be mobile! I love it! Three.. I guess I just know it needs to be done. : ) We are going to Mexico in March or April ( haven't bought tickets yet) and I want to be swimsuit ready too. I am sooo excited! It is my first real vaca with the BF! WHOOP!

Anyway, I am going to try and check in here once a day and try to keep up with the losers thread. Let me know if you guys decide on a challenge! I am totally up for it!

Where is Jillian!? I was hoping to say hi!
All of you ladies have a woderful day! Let's stay POP! : )
CeciliaAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:13 PM   #6  
Post-Master

Cecilia...I just installed myfitnessapp. It is really cool. Thanks.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:43 PM   #7  

What is your user name?

PS. I forgot to say this but I am down 6 lbs total in 11 days. WHOOP! Even with the new scale! I feel pretty good about that!!

Where is everyone??!!
Old 02-02-2012, 02:52 PM   #8  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Wow not much going on in here the last two days. Still not much of a loss for me, but not a gain either.

Tonight I am having a ladies night out. We are going to a Miranda Lambert Concert - 3rd Row Seats! I'm so excited.

I expect to be at least a lb lighter by Monday the 6th. Thats my goal. 2/2 = 145. 2/6 = 144. So let it be said, so let it be written. I should really be given 2 since TOM will be over and it will be catch up.

Celia: Whoo Hoo Mexico? That sounds great! What motivation to stay focused.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:21 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Happy February! Sorry I've missed a few days, but end of month means inventory and a whole bunch of other crap at work.

I am so happy to see you back Amy! And thank you for the kind words

And Katie... the day before you posted, I had just checked 3FC to see if you were active in any boards. ooohhhhh ... creepy!!! But I am so heppy to see you too! You were one of my big motivators when I started here.

Now we need to hunt down Lea Ann and Debra.

Long days mean I haven't been eating great, but I haven't gone over, either. I need to stop and get my fruits and veggies in. The last two days of the month and the first two just kick my butt with paperwork.

Amy - Have fun at the concert! I'm jealous Maybe you'll get a surprise appearance by Blake - he's so hot

Cecil - got it... doing myfitnesspal app now

Nicole - Wow!!!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Good Thursday evening everybody!! On a non-diet topic, I went back to the ENT today for my MRI results and everythings normal, no tumor on my auditory nerve so wooo hooo BUT still have no answers as to why I'm having hearing issues.
Now to the weight loss topic. I've been losing, just a little more slowly than I'd wish for and its been frustrating. Well this afternoon I was Googling side effects of prednisone and weight gain was at the top of the list. I've been on prednisone for 3 out of the last 4 weeks soooo I guess any weight loss that I've had has been hard earned so I'll take it!
I took my last pill this morning so we'll see how things go now!!
Keep up the good work everybody!! Here's to a happy and healthy new year!!!

Last edited by MomOfThreeTeens; 02-02-2012 at 07:03 PM.
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:09 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Hi Kim! Great news on the MRI. And I could have told ya about the prednisone! In fact, I think if you search the OLD OLD threads there's one where I gained 5 or more lbs between a monday and wednesday visit to the COD while being POP due to prednisone. It is not a fat girl's friend at all! Are you taking the prednisone because of an ENT issue? I'm just thinking that there must be some sort of yuckiness in there which has to be affecting your hearing. Any chance its related? I almost hope it is just so you know and it can be fixed. I will be thinking about you!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Happy Friday everybody!!!!
Cassie-I think I remember that now that you brought it up. And yes, I was taking the prednisone for the ear issue. I think at this point they're trying to just rule things out since they don't know whats going on. They thought it was just eustachian tube dysfunction because it all started with an ear infection in November that I couldnt get rid of. Then they mentioned an autoimmune issue so thats where the prednisone came in! I told hubby last night I'm not taking any more unless they tell me I'm going to go deaf without it! Ugh!

Nicole-way to go girl!!

Amy enjoy the concert!

Katie!!! Great to "see" you!

Cecilia-Keep up the good work girl!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #13  

Hi Ladies!!

Oooohh Amy! Miranda Lambert! That will be fun! Blake is really hot! Can't wait for the voice again! HA!

Kim, glad to hear the MRI results were fine. I knew the predinisone thing too.. I have asthma and have had to deal with it. : ( What a bummer! So you obviously have been working hard!! GREAT JOB!

Anyone who got the App ( Nicole and Cassi ) tell me your user name so we can be friends!! : ) My user name is Ceciliaann80 if you want to request me!!

Off to Minneapolis for a concert this weekend! Not going to drink.. I am sober 11 days as of right now.. tough stuff! HA! Hopefully I will stay POP. I for sure plan too!

I am down a total of 7 lbs!! WHOOP!
Start- 240
Now - 233
Goal - 150

Oof reality check when typing that.. ha ha! have a great weekend ladies! I will be back to check in Monday!!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:08 AM   #14  
Post-Master

Kim......thank God for no tumors!!!! You must be sooo frustrated. Not being able to hear can make you very lonely. I am sure you will get some answers and help soon. It is good you are taking care of your health in other ways too. It always helps.

Cecilia...I think my user name is mamanicole5. I put the info in my phone and haven't typed it again since. I will try and check it later .

I am happy to report that I am down 0.6 lbs since my Wed. WI. Yay. After seeing how miserable my Dad is, I am vowing to do everything in my power to take good care of myself so my kids don't have to cry so much.

Ok, I have a lot of work to do today.....trying to sell a house with 5 kids in it is such a chore. I should post a link of my house....do you ladies remember when I was dreaming up my kitchen remodel? Well, it actually did get done, and it is beautiful, and I cannot believe I have to leave it.

Ok, really getting to work now.
xoxo
Old 02-03-2012, 11:11 AM   #15  
Post-Master

Nice work, Cecilia. You can stay sober over the weekend. Your body will thank you . Have a blast...and remember...if you indulge....just enjoy a few tastes..........we fat girls seem to think you have to eat the whole thing to enjoy it....and that is just simply not true. Have fun.