3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   November -LAWL Friends (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/247064-november-lawl-friends.html)

Hoochie 11-14-2011 02:44 PM

November -LAWL Friends

Wow, starting a thread in the middle of November! We sure dont' chat like we used to!!!
I am down two pounds this week...finally! I think my working out is starting to pay off. My love handles are almost gone. I still have my belly but I am noticing differences in my body shape. My DH and I are going to the gym 4 times a week for an hour and I love it! I never thought I would say that but its really good.
I have had a few bad meals out but for the most part, if I can get rid of my evening eating, I think I will be back on track.
Well I just wanted to say hello. Hope everyone is continuing the battle with me!

Joan

juliemarie 11-18-2011 04:05 PM

Yep-it's very dead in here . . .I've made a valiant effort to play "welcome wagon" with newbies and the random questions that get asked here (and I'm not a welcome-wagon person . . it's just not me), mostly from those trying to get free copies of the plans from the site . but whatever. I'm tired of answering questions for people that never respond back with even a thank you and then never post again. I'm done. New people can search the site for answers or someone else can answer them . . .

Sounds like you're doing great with the exercise! That's where I'm having troubles-just getting on a schedule instead of trying to fit it in and failing.The weight loss has slowed down but i'm in Onderland now and that's fine by me!

mentallythin 11-21-2011 01:57 PM

Hello, I was on LA weight loss in 2007 and lost 50 pounds. After regaining the weight I lost most of it again recently but I see the scale crepping back up and I figure now is a good time to jump back on the bandwagon before it gets way out of contro. I am here for support and to hopefully get a good tip or two in the meanwhile. Don't worry I have already searched the blogs to get all the answers I need. I am here to get support and hopefully give someone else support. I look forward to the journey ahead!

juliemarie 11-21-2011 02:22 PM

mentallythin-don't mind me-i was grumpy that day! :)

Welcome-it's pretty quiet in here--there are a lot of us that even though we aren't necessarily following LAWL anymore (like me-though I do eat low carb)--we tend to check in now again because we all know each other and supported each other back in the day . . .

Hoochie 11-22-2011 01:57 PM

Juliemarie- Onderland is great eh!

I have been going to the gym for two months now and I love it because I go with my husband. I dont work quite as hard as him but then I dont eat as much as him either...haha
Yesterday I worked on the eliptical for half an hour and then weights for half an hour and it was good. Then I came home and my daughter had made tacos! Yummy!
Working out is what is keeping me from jumping up on the scale. I did lose a couple of pounds last week and that was me simply not eating after 7pm. Thats a hard one for me!
Have a great day!

Joan

One More Time Around 11-28-2011 10:44 AM

Hi everyone! Like everyone else I followed LAWL a few years ago and lost 50 lbs. Unfortunately the centre closed before I started the maintenance program and I have gained it back. BUT.....I am ready to do it all over again :) I have all the information to get me started so I am hoping to be just as successful this time around with the ability to keep it off. Can anyone give me some information with the maintenance part of the program? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Bj79 01-02-2012 06:33 PM

Lawl plan

Hello I joined lawl years ago and lost 50lbs. I was wondering if anyone had the plans and books they could send to me. I didnt get to finish program. I showed up one day and they were closed. please send to bealom79 at g mail dot com. Thanks

fit40 01-02-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bj79 (Post 4153461)
Hello I joined lawl years ago and lost 50lbs. I was wondering if anyone had the plans and books they could send to me. I didnt get to finish program. I showed up one day and they were closed. please send to bealom79 at g mail dot com. Thanks

Check your email, I sent you the LAWL PDF.:)

jensweeney 01-09-2012 12:33 AM

weight loss battle

I did LAWL back in 2001/2002 and lost all the weight and was a size 2. I kept it off till I got pregnant with my first child. It wasn't till after my second child that I was back to size 16. I finally got motivated, tried doing the old plan and using LUNA bars but didn't go well. Last April I decided to spend the money and get the bars from online. I joined the online program but then switched to bars only. By September I lost 40 lbs. I lost my way during the holidays and put 10 back. I just started back on the plan and I am already down 4 lbs. I just need help staying motivated.

jensweeney 01-09-2012 12:39 AM

depends on your starting weight. Basically they've changed it a little but 3 proteins ( 4 oz each) 2 starches, 2 fruits, 1 dairy ( if cheese 2oz.) , 2 veggies a day. want low sodium. frozen meal is 1 protein and 1 starch ( want below or close to 50g starch and less than 7g fat)

almsthere 01-09-2012 12:10 PM

Hi, Jenn! I live in Harleysville....so close we are to each other. I am restarting also after a few years and kids. :D

Pop over to the January 2019 thread. That is where the "new" convo is.