3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions > LA Weight Loss

LA Weightloss #62

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 10:13 AM   #61

Jib...I know what you mean about the peanut butter and the wedding planning. When I first did the 3 day I only lost 4.6lbs. When I go into the center I see this people that lost 9 or 10lbs in 3 days. I am not one of those people. I have been losing 2 to 3lbs a week. Which put me at my goal...I am buying more weightloss weeks...I would like to lose 5 more lbs. Of course the center has no problem with that and I am still in my weight range.

Wow....it takes that long to book your church. It is a lot of work but you will enjoy it. If I could do it all over I would. I just loved all the planning...not always but most of the time. I loved dress shopping the only thing that I made a poor choice of was the photographer. I know the most important choice and I am not very happy with my pictures. They are good but they are soo posed...no candid shots...but I got wonderful pictures from people at the wedding.
Old 02-24-2003, 10:18 AM   #62

As long as I am losing, I do not really care how much it is. Even half a pound a week is progress!! If I stick to the plan, I should not have a problem. The first time I did it, I lost 50 lbs in about 6 months. Not too shabby. Unfornately, after a year off, I gained about 15 lbs back.

I am motivated again though, so I think I will be fine.

I really need those la lites (or something similar) to stay on track. Otherwise I crave junk. I think eating chocolate twice a day really curves my binging! As it should! LOL

Is everyone buying LA lites? or using Luna or something else??
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.