Color VS Number Plans...which do you like better

• I did the Blue plan back in 2005 and lost 30 lbs very quickly. I have the new numbered plans...1 and 2 and they do not seem to work as well. Just wanted to get some other opinions... Thanks!
  • I am curious of this as well. I was on the purple and gold plans back 5 years ago and just started yesterday with my two day TO but tomorrow I start the number 2 plan. I hope they work as well if not better because I did fantastic on the purple and gold. I just do not have them books anymore or else I would start on the old ones again.
  • Quote: I did the Blue plan back in 2005 and lost 30 lbs very quickly. I have the new numbered plans...1 and 2 and they do not seem to work as well. Just wanted to get some other opinions... Thanks!
    Hello, do you still have the food menu for plan 1 and 2? I am on 2 at moment but because I do not have the book I am winging it off very little memory of purple plan back in 2006. I only have the gold plan book and thats no help right now. Thanks
  • Quote: Hello, do you still have the food menu for plan 1 and 2? I am on 2 at moment but because I do not have the book I am winging it off very little memory of purple plan back in 2006. I only have the gold plan book and thats no help right now. Thanks
    Plan 1 and 2 are different then the color plans. Plan 1 and 2 are the new rapid results plans...the color plans are the old plans...different serving sizes and the new plans require food combos...
  • I am interested in the comparision as well. Which do you like better??
  • Where can i get the complete colored plans with food menu and all. Thanks
    Mcmeloatrogerdotcom