3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   SEPTEMBER - LAWL Friends (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/242147-september-lawl-friends.html)

Angie 09-01-2011 08:59 AM

SEPTEMBER - LAWL Friends

It's September...hopefully we can keep the thread moving and get to three pages this month. Jeeze -- remember when it would move so quickly you couldn't keep up, and we'd get to 500 posts before the month finished?

suan 09-05-2011 09:12 AM

Yay!!! I broke the 150 lbs threshold.

Angie 09-05-2011 09:33 AM

Congratulations Suan!

I'm still plugging away at trying to break into ONEderland. TOM is packing his bags now, so hopefully I will get there this week :D

LittleBlueCat 09-05-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suan (Post 4020708)
Yay!!! I broke the 150 lbs threshold.

That is so awesome! I've been stuck around 165.5 for days, up and down that .5 I'm thinking my body is holding on, since I haven't been at this weight for YEARS... ;) I can't wait to get to 150s :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angie (Post 4015729)
It's September...hopefully we can keep the thread moving and get to three pages this month. Jeeze -- remember when it would move so quickly you couldn't keep up, and we'd get to 500 posts before the month finished?

And Angie, I remember around 2007 when I first got around 3FC, this thread went faster then anything I knew... If you don't log in for a day, you'll have pages to catch up! Whatever happened to Bizlawchick (something like that?) from Florida. She did awesome, and then went on to cooking school? Has she graduated since then?

JLem311 09-05-2011 07:30 PM

hello all!

Frogme 09-06-2011 11:08 AM

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. I was on the LAWL plan about 5 years ago and got down to my goal weight and lept it off until I started a job working at a desk for 8-9 hours everyday with zero movement. It took a year but I gained much of the old weight back. So today is my first day back on track becasue I am going to be the maid of honor in my sisters wedding Oct. 2011 and i'm taking a cruise the same week. I used to be a size 8 and now a 14. I have my fingers crossed that by atleast christmas I will be back in my 8's lol. I know its a big HOPE. But today I will weigh myself and post my progress. I look forward to chatting with you all and getting some much needed support.

Mama Nicole 09-06-2011 03:52 PM

Hi Friends :)
Just checking in to change my ticker.....woohooo.

I took a nice 45 minute walk today in the hood, and it was indeed all good.

See you all later :)
xoxo

Mama Nicole 09-06-2011 03:54 PM

eh, nevermind.....the link is not working. I am down not quite a pound, but I will take it. I have been working out regularily and eating healthy, and I am quite happy.

barri1970 09-07-2011 09:23 AM

Hello to all...I have been a fan of your threads for a few years now. I live in NJ and did LAWL in 2005 and lost 30 lbs VERY QUICKLY. I have since gained it all back and I am starting fresh on the plan today...just looking for some support and help from time to time. I feel like I know some of you so well already from reading your threads for so long...hoping to make some new friends!!!

Frogme 09-07-2011 10:51 AM

Hi, how can I add a diet tracker to my profile like some other ppl have?

Frogme 09-08-2011 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frogme (Post 4023506)
Hi, how can I add a diet tracker to my profile like some other ppl have?

Ok snooped around on the site and found out that i need to wait atleast 20 days to do so.

Frogme 09-08-2011 09:14 AM

Day 3

I am on day 3 of my journey and so far I am feeling great about this. No real pounds lost yet, But my fingers are crossed.:)

Hoochie 09-08-2011 03:06 PM

Well not much new with me on the scale. I have been under extreme pressure at work lately and its been awful. I'm amazed that I havent gained weight! My kids 16 and 18 years old also have been contributing to my stress levels lately. I am going to see my Mom this weekend and I am going to can some pickles and go pick strawberries. It will be good to get away from work and family. Next week, my husband and I start out our new program at a 24 hour fitness gym near our house. I am looking forward to that actually. The weather is starting to get colder in the mornings here so I know Fall is coming! Okay gotta run. I just wanted to pop by and say hello.

Joan

suan 09-11-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frogme (Post 4024756)
Ok snooped around on the site and found out that i need to wait atleast 20 days to do so.

I been a member for several months & still can't get the diet tracker.

Frogme 09-11-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suan (Post 4028351)
I been a member for several months & still can't get the diet tracker.

I'm not 100% sure because I am so new to this but I read in another place that once your signature becomes available then you can add your ticker there.