3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions > LA Weight Loss

LAWL July thread

Old 08-08-2011, 09:29 PM   #46
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Happy Monday!

I took my team out for lunch today and they chose the restaurant...they picked CHINESE BUFFET ahhhhhhh!!!! Here's the good news though -- I did not eat even a single carb, and not one single fried food. I was so good you guys! I've never done that before and I was really really proud of myself. I may have a sodium gain, but it won't be from bad choices, I know I chose the very best options they had (roast beef, chicken, salad, broccoli and melon slices for dessert). Same thing on Sunday, I was shopping with my friend and we at ate the food court -- I picked salad and grilled chicken, yay me! For me this is huge because while I have good intentions often 'in the moment' I'm not able to make the best decision, but now I've done it two days in a row...I'm totally stoked. I have lunch out tomorrow with my boss and I'm not even scared!

Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.