MAY-LAWL Friends

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Hi all. I haven't posted since last month. Weight loss is going okay. Some weeks seem like nothing happens though. I'm down almost 20 pounds total, so I guess that's pretty good.

Angie, any tips you can give on counting calories? I'm thinking of doing that some too. On days that I know I'm going to be off plan, I thought that might help to at least stay on track.

Joan, there are some people on another board that I am on that are doing the 17 day diet. Some of them have had some great success. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. We have a party tonight and I'm sure we'll go out to eat tomorrow or Monday, so I hope I don't gain.
  • Oh...also....I'm allergic to nuts so I was on the numbered plan without bars....I believe at the time it was plan 2...but following plan 3 without bars....now I think I should be on plan 1....but following plan 2 (because of no bars)...right? Thanks for any help ladies.
  • Last weekend did the takeoff - lost 3 1/2 lbs. Today I am only down 1/2 lb for the week. I get so discouraged when the scale goes down one day & then up for two. I been following the diet, only 2 starches a day & have completely cut out sweets. I hate sacrificing sweets that I love so much & not seeing much results.
  • JennyD44- I am following the 17 day diet with a few exceptions. I will say that I am never full after I eat but I am learning to feel comfortable. I have lost 4 pounds since last Tuesday. I never forget the things that LA Weightloss taught me though. Its like I am learning some new guidelines for eating. I also joined the other board for questions and answers. My husband isnt doing it with me but he is really supportive of what I cook and trust me, he is going to be really tired of chicken and fish soon!!!
    I got lots of walking in this weekend too. I am feeling pretty good so far. I need to get back into the 160's this week!!!! I have a goal!!

Joan
  • suan-don't be discouraged-in the course of 2 weeks-you lost 4 lbs. That's right at the 2lb/week rate-which is perfect. In fact-that's usually the way it works-you lose a good amount on TO and then your body needs to settle into that weight loss. Just hang in there-the scale is going down and you're eating healthy. That's always a good thing. Make sure your water intake is up!