3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL Serving Sizes (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/231987-lawl-serving-sizes.html)

graceey 04-27-2011 04:04 PM

LAWL Serving Sizes

:?:I know how many proteins, veggies, fruits, etc. I need to eat but I need to know what constitutes a serving. Can anyone help me with this? I used to have all the LAWL books but I have moved and cannot find them anywhere.

CandyCoatedSymphony 04-27-2011 11:01 PM

Hi!

Hi! I just saw your question now! I have all the LAWL books and plans so I can help you

1 cup raw 1/2 cup cooked = 1 veggie serving

and what other questions did you have? Be more specific with fruits and I can help you. I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested and I'll tell you more about it :)

Hope I helped! Good Luck!

kgmclean 05-02-2011 05:13 PM

hi i would love that info if you dont mind but cant send a message to you a personal message yet i dont have enough posts.

kaplods 05-02-2011 07:20 PM

LAWL exchanges (and almost all exchange base-plans) are based on the exchanges developed by the American Diabetes Association, and the American Dietetic Foundation in the 1950's. And the exchanges haven't changed much over the years, which is nice because that means most exchange-based cookbooks can be used interchangeably regardless of plan or publishing date (DASH is one of the few exceptions, but even so it's easy to translate as 1 DASH protein exchange is equal to 3 standard protein exchanges, and 1 DASH nut exchange is equal to 2 fat exchanges, and I believe all the other exchanges are the same, if I remember correctly).

You can google diabetic exchange lists online (just as you would calorie information).

I also highly recommend the book "Exchanges for All Occasions" (especially the 4th edition, because it includes information on how to calculate exchange values from a nutrition label).

bigelow 05-04-2011 11:47 AM

Help please

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyCoatedSymphony (Post 3826798)
Hi! I just saw your question now! I have all the LAWL books and plans so I can help you

and what other questions did you have? Be more specific with fruits and I can help you. I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested.

I just finished the take off juice and I lost 9 pounds but I lost my book with serving sizes I would love to have that info as well. Thanks

suan 05-18-2011 08:49 PM

"I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested."

CandyCoatedSymphony,

Can you send me the PDF as I'm not able to PM at this time.

Tha

tghasemloo 05-26-2011 01:13 PM

Hi, I was wondering if you could email me the PDF. i was on the program a couple years ago and am trying to get back on it but cant seem To find my booklet
Thank You so much,

JEN3 05-26-2011 03:47 PM

Fun Game

Portion Control Pop Quiz

----

These are portion sizes I got from a plan given to me by a nutritionist in my doctor’s office the pamphlet was distributed by the American Dietetic Association.

One Portion Size:

1 Starch – 80 calories
1 Protein - 75 calories
1 Vegetable - 25 calories
1 Fruit – 60 calories
1 Milk – 90 calories
1 Fat - 45 calories

lysa25 05-28-2011 10:35 PM

Quote:

and what other questions did you have? Be more specific with fruits and I can help you. I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested and I'll tell you more about it :)

hi,
I'm on day one back on the plan and was wondering if you could email me the pdf format of all the plans...? My centre closed and I moved and only found one of my booklets.....*ack* my email is: lcsexton73 at hotmail dot com I'd appreciate any help....cheers.
(I had to write my email like that because it wouldnt let me post a email addy)

huzuri 05-30-2011 09:06 PM

@CandyCoatedSymphony, could you please forward me the pdf. I did this program back in 2005 and I have over 100lbs. to lose :( This is the only thing that has ever worked for me. my email is latoya.branch at gmail dot com.
Thank you so much!

wannabskinny2 05-31-2011 01:24 PM

I need help too...

This is the only diet that ever worked for me too. I need the portion sizes for either purple plan or plan 3. If anyone has that info, it would be greatly appreciated.

neebeesh 06-02-2011 02:28 PM

i am new here so i dont have a private message open yet

Quote:

Originally Posted by suan (Post 3855968)
"I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested."

CandyCoatedSymphony,

Tha

i was wondering if you could also send me this information, i dont really know how this site works yet like i said i am new, i dont know if i should right my email here or not, but i would really love to have those portions sizes, i was a memebr at LA a couple yrs ago i stopped due to 2 pregancies
thax would really appriciate it :D

Lauta65 06-19-2011 05:15 PM

CandyCoatedSymphony,

Me too! :) Can you send me the PDF as I'm not able to PM at this time. Does it also tell you the criteria on which color to start based upon, I assume, age, weight and height? lat621 at gmail.com THANKS!

Lauta65 06-21-2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

CandyCoatedSymphony,

Tha

If you still are offering, I would love to have this information. I cannot send a pvm either since I am too new. Could you send it to: lat621 at gmail.com
THANKS!

ReL 06-27-2011 02:57 AM

Hi! New and trying not to be too annoying...

I was really excited to find this site! I've been perusing the threads and have found some really helpful information about LAWL, unfortunately I might have been faint-of-heart (there are A LOT of threads) and missed the post that told me the Portion Sizes for the numbered plans. Can anyone help direct me to the right thread? I've gathered that for my height and weight I should be on plan 4 and just finished TakeOff with my DH but I just don't know how much to eat for the starches, certain fruits, or fats. Thanks a bunch in advance!

suan 07-01-2011 09:21 PM

Hi ReL

Welcome to the site. For plans, go to lawl-menu-plan-drop-sequence thread.

ccorrine80 07-04-2011 01:42 AM

Can I get this as well? I have the booklet but it's from forever ago and I've heard that LAWL has made a lot of changes to their program. Folks were complaining because they weren't losing as much weight on the old plans? Anywho :) I'm at ccorrine80 at yahoo.com. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quidditchfan 07-05-2011 01:29 PM

Candy Coated Sympathy,

Can you email me the PDF document of the serving sizes? I'm not able to PM at this time.

Email: quidditchfan @ shaw . ca (no spaces)

Thanks

tru4eva82 07-13-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Can You email me the PDF format please? goodygirl_4u2 at yahoo dot com
Thank you

sweetnay 07-14-2011 10:11 AM

portions??

I am having a crazy time trying to figure out the portions of each
I found so far:
Protien= 4oz cooked and 3oz lean red meat and fatty fish
but i dont know
Starch= ??
Veggie=??
dairy=??
Fruit=??
Fat=??

I found out so much info since becoming a member last night I lost a lot of weight on this plan but it closed down and i have moved since so i have put it all back on.
I have a wedding in Oct back home and I HAVE TO LOOK GOOD!! :flow1:
thank you in advace for any help

Lenee

rebettkla 07-19-2011 01:01 AM

I would also love to have this PDF if you it's still offered! I was on LAWL in 2004 and lost 80 lbs, but have gained it all back. Can't afford to do LA to your door. Thanks! my email is rebett at cableone.net

wannaloselbs 07-25-2011 08:20 AM

@Lysa25
I am 158 lbs and was on the LA Weight Loss diet some years back. I want to get to 125 - do I start on the purple plan? And do you know where I can get a hold of it again?

wannaloselbs

alycialynstwins 07-31-2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested and I'll tell you more about it :)

Could you send me the electronic plan? alycialyn(at)yahoo(dot)com

msfullerluv 08-07-2011 05:17 PM

I am starting again and need the menu plans! I know I am on plan 4 and have the list of what I should eat as far as proteins, starches, etc but are there free foods on the new plan like SF Jello? On the old color coded plans, SF Jello and light cool-whip used to be on the free list but I have searched and can not find any reference to free foods. Please help!! Starting the plan tomorrow!!

msfullerluv 08-07-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Hi!! I am unable to do a PVM - since I just joined. Are you able to send me the information? lielasdeals at GMAIL dot com

Thank you!

ebony30 08-10-2011 04:06 PM

help!

Hello i am looking for the lawl serving sizes in a electronic format could someone sent it to me please nyjm30 at aim dot com[/email]

mscountry 08-14-2011 08:23 PM

Quote:

hello
could you email the entire plan to me also
thanks
normagabby
at
yahoo
dot
com

mscountry 08-14-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

could you please email the entire plan to me also
thank you
normagabby
at
yahoo dot com

Frogme 09-01-2011 11:29 AM

PDF format

Quote:

CandyCoatedSymphony,

Tha

Can you email me a copy as well? Sorry, I know you must have been asked this a million times. tamgiarratano @ aol.com I would appreciate it greatly thanks

ruby1007 09-04-2011 01:38 AM

Sorry, me too!

Quote:

Could you also send me the electronic info? I was on the plan years ago when it was still colors, but I want to get back on it after 2 pregnancies! My email is majedafares at yahoo (since they won't let me post my email) THANKS!

Frogme 09-07-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

CandyCoatedSymphony,

Tha

Susan can I get the plans as well?

One More Time Around 11-28-2011 10:38 AM

Susan I would also love to receive this PDF copy of the plan! :) business-solutions at hotmail dot com

klfrost2 01-01-2012 05:12 PM

Can I get the PDF portion sizes? Thank you!

klfrost2 @ yahoo dot com

Jmhorvitz 01-04-2012 10:38 AM

Want/Need Book

I could also use the books in .pdf format if you wouldn't mind emailing them to me. My email address is jmhorvitz at yahoo dot com. I appreciate it very much.

Thanks

fit40 01-04-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmhorvitz (Post 4155993)
I could also use the books in .pdf format if you wouldn't mind emailing them to me. My email address is jmhorvitz at yahoo dot com. I appreciate it very much.

Thanks

Check your email:)

dianneg2012 01-10-2012 01:46 AM

Quote:

hi there i was hoping u could help me my center closed down on me and I had to start back up on the purple plan but the diary doesnt come with the info i need i.e the foods and serving sizes i was wondering if you could e mail me that information i cant pvm at this moment i would be really greatful smurff91 @ hotmail dot com please and thank you!!!!

fit40 01-10-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dianneg2012 (Post 4165005)
hi there i was hoping u could help me my center closed down on me and I had to start back up on the purple plan but the diary doesnt come with the info i need i.e the foods and serving sizes i was wondering if you could e mail me that information i cant pvm at this moment i would be really greatful smurff91 @ hotmail dot com please and thank you!!!!

Check your email:)

fittinmd12 01-14-2012 01:11 PM

LAWL serving

Hi,

I am looking for it too!! Csn you send it to me?

Thanks!!!

Cassyb 01-18-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Hi Candycoated (nice name)
I would like to know if you would please email me your electronic plan. I really need to loose this weight. I have done LAWL before, and have some of my stuff but not all and I do not have my plan.
I would really appreciate it.
My email address is kendi2 at cox.net

Thank You soooo much!
Cassy:hug:

rjmillermom 01-26-2012 06:37 AM

I could also use a book if they are still available.

I am also interested in the book. I lost 65 pounds in 2007 and would love to use the program again.
rjmillermom at gmail dot com