Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 09:08 PM   #1  

Default LA Weightloss #59

Hi Ladies:
I think we are ready for a new one.
Old 12-03-2002, 08:05 AM   #2  

Things have gotten crazy with work, the end of the semester, and wedding planning. I am alive and well....and will be back on the boards soon!
Old 12-03-2002, 09:03 AM   #3  

Good morning everyone...

How are things this cold cold Tuesday?? Well I went and weighed in last night I was down 4oz. Slow and steady will win this race...*smile*

Jibbelle...just wanted to say hello and I know how stressful wedding planning can be. I am a recent newlywed my self. I have been married almost 2 months and let me tell you it is wonderful. When is your "Big Day"? How far along in the planning are you? I just love weddings and I had sooo much fun planning my own. I am sad that it is over. But now we move on...now we are talking about starting a family...just wanted to let you know that I feel your wedding stress...*smile*
Old 12-03-2002, 10:07 AM   #4  

Thanks for the new thread Diane.

Hi all,

I did pretty well last night. I just want to shed these pounds that I regained by the end of the month, all things are possible, right? lol

Jibbelle- Thanks for post.

Tab- you got the right message, slow and steady!lol

Kathy
184/166.4/130
Old 12-03-2002, 01:28 PM   #5  

Hey Marcie:
I am glad you are still hear.
Tab I am with you with the weather, its freezing here.
Kathy keep going you are going to make it
Diane
210/154.2/135
Old 12-03-2002, 02:31 PM   #6  
THIS DAY IS MINE!

S/C/G: 254/213/160

Height: 5'8

Hey everyone. It's cold here too...I swear, I think living in Texas while I was in school ruined me for cold weather. All is well with me, busy busy busy. Catching up at work and tending to a hospitalized friend. Worked out this morning. Ate lunch out but had a grilled chicken salad, so should be okay. Trying to work away those pounds!!!
Old 12-03-2002, 04:20 PM   #7  

Tab-
The wedding is May 22, 2004. It sounds like a long time off, but it will come quickly! I have to start booking venues and vendors after the new year. Everything gets booked so quickly here in St. Louis that it takes over a year to plan the wedding. More time to save money and pay for things though.
Old 12-03-2002, 05:19 PM   #8  

I had a great time planning my wedding too, of course that was 4.5 lbs ago, and I was 60 lbs lighter!!

I found the courage to weigh in an hour ago. I was down 1.6!! I was shocked! Also, I had my first re-measure and I have lost 8.5 inches!!!

Woohoo!!!

I am more motivated now again. Slow and steady wins the race, you guys are right.
Old 12-03-2002, 06:32 PM   #9  

I had horrible eating habits for Thanksgiving and continued to eat till Sunday. I got back on track on Monday and weighed in today was the same as before Thanksgiving. The weight is coming off very slow 8 pounds, 8 weeks, but at least I am not gaining. Any suggestions for the holiday. Our social calender starts with 3 parties this weekend. Weekends are my hardest times.

xYtx: I am in my last week of finals. With work and school, I am just going to focus on the food instead of the workouts. Good luck with exams.
Old 12-04-2002, 08:37 AM   #10  

Good morning everyone...

I think those of us in VA and MD are going to get our first snow...Our area is calling for 3 to 6 inches. I just hope that it comes and they clear the roads. I like the snow but I hate the thought that I can't go anywhere...not that I will have anywhere to go but....who knows.

Jibbelle...It sounds far off now but it will come quick. You gave yourself enough time to book the vendors that you want and more time to save money so you will have no regrets about not doing something that you really wanted on your wedding day.

Pencalri...I am now 10lbs lighter than the day that I got married you would have thought I would have started dieting before wedding...HA....too many other things on my mind. We have already started planning our one year anniversary....

Well I weigh in tonight I hope that I have good news to post
Old 12-04-2002, 10:11 AM   #11  

Penny, congrats on the weightloss!

Kathy
Old 12-04-2002, 11:15 AM   #12  

Hi ladies!

I have been really busy with the Thanksgiving holiday and my family being home. I have that "celebration mentality" where I eat more when I am happy. That ended on Sunday and I was up 5#!!! I am almost back to what I was before the holiday, but am remorseful at the backslide. If I had just done the plan and went on with it, I would be halfway to goal. Oh, well, the road is not smooth to thin thighs.

Have a great week. Hannah
Old 12-04-2002, 04:18 PM   #13  

Default somebody stop me!!!

I am so glad that I can finally get back on the board. I did sooo well before Thanksgiving, I got all the way down to 151.5 lbs. Then I was bad on Thanksgiving and haven't stopped since. I even stopped going to the gym.

I was not able to access the new server, and now that I can, I am re-motivated after reading all of your posts. I know the scale has crept up in the past week, and I don't want to ruin it.

I got my first taste of real, fun, celebratory food and I can't stop. I was in the shower this morning, and it was pathetic, all I could think about was a bagel that I had in the freezer!!!!

You all motivated me to drag my butt to the gym tonight!!! Thanks!!!

~cheer
Old 12-04-2002, 05:01 PM   #14  

Cheer congrats on getting down to 151.2! ALRIGHT!

kathy
Old 12-04-2002, 10:22 PM   #15  

It has been so long since I have posted. I'm glad you're all still here .

I have been busy with social events and before Thanksgiving I was so sick with a cold I did nothing and gained 2 pounds--not eating. Oh well, they are off now and I am at 164.4 which is my lowest. I have a goal of 6 more by Christmas. It will be great to be in the 150's!!

Keep up the good work ladies. It is tough now I know, but we must keep trying.
Closed Thread