Old 11-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 157/132-135

Height: 5'2"

Default Need to come back to plan

Hi,
last year from Feb. to June,I lost on this program 30lbs (157 to 127) and I felt great. But sure enough since X-mas last year till now I gaind 10lbs (138 now) and I need to go back on track. Please help me out here... With new holiday season comming and all "the good food" I do not want to gain any more.
I hate take off, but I know it needs to be done, so if you have any sugestions what to eat on these first two days, please help. I used to be #2 plan with LA lites, so I do not know should I start with that plan again. I want to lose only 10lbs. I loved LA lites, but there are too expensive so let me know which proteine bars should I buy. I live in London, Ontario, Canada.
Also, do we ear lites on take off days?
Thank you and hope to hear from you.

Rux
Rux1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Rux,

You can replace the take off juice with 4 oranges. You can either do a fast forward, where you eat the 4 oranges and limit yourself to only protein and veggies for 2 days, or you can do a take off where you would need bars and the 4 oranges and then you get 6 ounces of protein and unlimited veggies for the day.

I don't know what is available in your area. Here the Luna bars are the closest replacements, but I use several different kinds depending on what I can find. You want to stay in the 160-180 calorie range with a fairly high protein amount. You used to be able to find actual LA bars on ebay sometimes also, but I don't know what is available in Canada.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Oh and you can use cantaloupe and gratefruits also for the Take off.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:52 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi Rux. Welcome back to the plan. I need to re-join with you! I started at 225 and met my goal of 150, but I've slowly crept up to 175 now.

I started on the colored plans and I'm doing Purple without Lites. I was told that if you don't do bars, to just go to the next plan up.

It works when I stick with it. I haven't had a POP day in quite some time. Gotta get with it. The main thing for me is getting through the evenings, especially if DH is out and I'm home alone.....getting back into my evening gym routine is sure to help.

Good Luck and Take Care!
LadyZaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/143/120

Height: 5'4

You can buy a TO juice at Loblaws called RW Knudsens Mango Nector (The nutritional content is very close to TO juice and it tastes way better). It is under $5/bottle and the bottle lasts more than 1 TO. 4 times a day you mix half mango and half water (1/2 cup each)

You can use Luna bars instead of LL. I buy mine at a Loblaws type grocery store. You can also get them way cheaper at MEC if you have that where you live. Again, they taste good and are close in label to the LL.

I was 162 when I started plan 2 w/ LL, when I went down to 135 they moved me to plan 1 but I am 3 inches taller than you.

I am doing day 2 of TO right now.

Good luck!
petitelapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 166/160/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi, all! I'm in the same boat. Have been off plan for some time. I had reached my goal of 40 lbs. in plenty of time for my 50th birthday. I worked the plan pretty strictly and maintained the loss for quite a while (I think close to a year) but have put back about 15 lbs in the past 6 months or so.
I've just started Fast Forward today and am hoping to get back on track and lose 20-25 lbs. total.
I am determined NOT to go back up in pants sizes and to banish the belly fat for good!
Good luck to us all!
(LaidyZaidi -- I remember you from a while back. I think I sent you some plan info at some point).
threegreygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:40 PM   #7  
Almost To Goal

S/C/G: 210/210/170

Height: 5' 8.5"

Me too :/

I was at goal weight, got a little lax and have now gained about 20 lbs. back...GAK!

I want to start up again but I can't find any of my take off information. Can anyone help or point me to a discussion that may already be on here regarding this?

Can't say I'm glad to be back, but nice to see you all
Sige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:30 PM   #8  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

read the newbie sticky thread-has all the info you need . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:50 PM   #9  
Almost To Goal

S/C/G: 210/210/170

Height: 5' 8.5"

Thanks
Sige is offline   Reply With Quote