Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 10:11 PM   #91  

I weighed in today and it was the same as Friday. Great! Being that I had a wedding to attend and a Sunday buffet.
You are great motivators. I got home from work and class and wanted to get in bed, but after reading the post I got a burst of energy to take a walk.
Thanks for the suggestions on the recipes. I will try them. I am having a hard time finding all of the lower sodium items in my local stores though.
I have been on the program 4 weeks and lost 6.6 pounds. They are really pushing the 2 pounds a week. The carb cravings have not ended. When does it get better?
Old 11-11-2002, 10:15 PM   #92  

Hi Ladies! I am down 21# total now!!! Yeah. I broke that 20 barrier. I never thought it would happen, but it did and I have a new sense of motivation. Also, weekends off work! Just wanted to let you know. I did it and lost weight.
Old 11-12-2002, 12:09 AM   #93  

I had lost 60 pounds on my own and then joined LAWL. I feel their initial speech is misleading as you are not told about any additional costs, such as the bars. Then they told me I had to buy two boxes per week at some astronomical price unless I purchased them in bulk. After four weeks, I told them to forget it, I was doing better on my own with less restrictions. I do, However, love the bars and went ahead and stocked up on them to last for awhile. I hope everyone else has better luck than me. I feel they are pushy and told them so. They dont let you see what the plan is and then they have several hundred dollars of your money and it may not be workable for everyone. Thanks for letting me vent.
Closed Thread