Old 08-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #31  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Default I WIN! Er, Happy Birthday Nicole! Now-look at this and go have a seizure!

:c arrot:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!!

juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:24 PM   #32  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

I've gone blind.
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:22 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Happy birthday Nicole. Savor your cake! 40 is a great age to be!

Jillian, Just wow! You've done great. I think I've seen that 170 on the ticker on and off for years now, and there you are. Enjoy the victory that you've won with your continued dedication and consistency.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:54 PM   #34  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!! I hope you have an amazing day, and enjoy a slice of dessert for this special day.

Debbie- I think its okay to weigh in everyday. Dont be hard on yourself. If I dont weight myself for more than a week, I tend to eat more than I should. If I get on the scale everyday and see that I am up a few pounds, then I am better at watching what I eat again.

By the way, its nice to see this site getting active again!!!

Bootcamp again tonight...yay!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Joan ~ I'm terrible, if I weigh myself and i'm up I get totally discouraged and eat worse. If I hold off I do good and hopefully when I do weigh I see a nice big loss. I know though if I wait till the end of August and dont make my 5lb goal i'm not going to be happy. I'll come here and whine and I know you all will make me feel better and I can look toward Sept.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:43 AM   #36  

Morning everyone, TGIF!

Hope everyone is having a good start. I honestly just realized that its friday, YAY!. Didnt make a good breakfast choice this morning out of pure laziness and now its bothering me. Ahh. Wasnt too bad but I know 5 mins and I would have had something healthier. Anyway..

So what do you all have planned for the weekend??

Hubby was supposed to be home today and tomorrow but has to work . All we have is sunday now but the bright side is that when he's off we eat terrible so good thing he's at work even though we could have used the nice long weekend together.

Hope everyone is having a good friday so far. Be good!
Old 08-06-2010, 11:02 AM   #37  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hello all. i'm having a "wonderful" (sense the sarcasm) start to my friday..don't even want to get into all the crappy details. i'm just hoping it gets better.

as for weekend plans..my nephew is turning 1yr old tomorrow, and i'm making his smash cake. it's a monkey. should be cute and easy to do, except with my 1yr old under my feet all the time..ugh.

anyways, didn't get a chance to skype with DH much this whole week due to his schedule and mine. the 9.5hr time difference really sucks.

anyways, on a more positive note...uhhh, hmmm..yeah, not sure if i have a positive note to end on, so i'll just do this:
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:41 AM   #38  
plan 2 with lites

S/C/G: 194/178.6/145

It's been so quiet here this weekend! I hope everyone is having a great one!

Jillian I hope your weekend has gone better than it started

Debbie Enjoy your Sunday with hubby!! Here's some dust to help you make good choices lol!

Nicole Hope you enjoyed your birthday... and a little cake too

Weekends been good for me so far pretty much. DH came home early from work on Friday night (8pm, he works second shift) and brought me my favorite wine so that kinda blew my fruits out of proportion for the night It was yummy though! Yesterday we went to the potato and corn festival and all the food smelled SO good!!! I'm proud to say I had NONE of it I was trying really hard to find something that resembled healthy but gave up when I saw the stand making "fried dough pizza's" LOL Would love to see that nutritional info on those babies!! So we picked up kids meals at wendy's on the way home, and I make a big salad, and it was yummy, and I didn't miss the fair food at all (okay maybe a little bit ........)
Was planning on going to the gym today but DH has a union meeting to go to so that's out Will have to go tomorrow instead. Been trying to follow plan 2 to the letter and praying it works for me!! I feel like i'm eating more though and it makes me nervous. Anyone else on plan 2?
Babie's up, gotta go for now! TTYL
heather314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #39  

Hi everyone!

How was everyones weekend? It was sooo not a productive weekend in any way for me. I am happy to say that I did well with my choices this weekend, thank you for the dust Heather!

Saturday the boys wanted KFC and even though I had some I made some veggies for myself to go with it so I ate less of everything else and I had the breast piece no skin.

OK I so didnt want this to get long but I have to tell you all. I just found out that my brother is getting married next July in NY. I have to share because NY is sooo my downfall. After I leave there the wagon has disappeared and its no where to be found. I've done this weightloss twice already and twice NY has been my sabotage. I'm afraid but I dont want to do this again, I want to be healthy and happy for longer than a few months.

Jillian ~ pls share a pic of the cake, did everything go well?

Heather ~ WTG on resisting the fair food, must have been sooo hard but you did it!! Winning those little battles make you feel great dont it?

I hope everyone had a good weekend!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:45 AM   #40  
WonderWoman

Old 08-09-2010, 09:53 AM   #41  

Jillian ~ That is just too cute! Great job!

I'm having a nice start, i'm down 3.6lbs in 1 week. I'm sure to reach my august goal

Hope everyone elses day is going well so far.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:16 AM   #42  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

HELP!!!!

Well.. maybe hello would be a better way to start out :-)

Hi, I'm Wendy. I used to hang out here a lot before life overwhelmed me and I had no time to breathe. I now have time to breathe, but I've also put on 20 of the lbs that I lost using LAWL - and I need to kick some arse and get back on track!
I recognize a few names yet here from back in the day - and I'm glad there are some familiar faces still here. Now I just need some motivation, and hopefully give some out as well. I knew this would be a good place to get some much needed support.

Happy Monday Everyone :-)
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:17 AM   #43  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Happy Belated, Nicole - from one Leo to another :-)
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:04 PM   #44  
WonderWoman

holy cr@p! hey Wendy! good to "see" you!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 12:21 PM   #45  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Hey everyone, how was the weekend? Mine was okay. I went to the farmers market and bought lots of fresh veggies and fruit. I ordered a pair of nice jeans on the internet and they are a size 31 which is where I barely am so I need to work hard for the next couple of weeks so when they arrive, they fit!!!! haha. I am still really enjoying boot camp but I wish I was seeing more changes. I think I am really going to have to start writing down what I eat again.
Debbie- way to go with your weight loss so far, thats great. Hang in there!
I really wish i could lose 5 pounds in the next couple of weeks. Part of me wonders whether I need to go to a centre again. It seems that when I am accountable to someone, I do so much better!!!! sigh....
Okay well have a great day!
Oh and nice Monkey cake Jillian!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote