Old 07-29-2010, 01:54 PM   #136  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Morning everyone. Yesterday I went thru the worst chocolate craving ever. I think it took me over an hour to get the thought out of my head. I hate that when that happens to me! Anyways I stuck to my guns and never had any. I went home and had a taco salad.
Anyways, I am going away for the weekend tomorrow so I will check in next week. Have a great day!

Joan

And Jillian I will be walking this weekend as I always do when I go to the cabin. Its just so peaceful there. Yes to exercise!!!!!
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:56 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Nice quote Jillian, I think it is true. Especially with exercise and weight loss. Just not giving up is the biggest key to success. I had a great work out this morning in spin class. That is 3 this week! I've been only managing 2 per week, so I feel better having done 3. Saturday we had a substitute that ran me ragged too (Mr let's get anerobic made my heart rate monitor beep at me since it decided it was way to high and I concurred with its findings)

Joan great job of resisting the chocolate. You are the victor in the war against irrational cravings (since there is not daily requirement of chocolate that I'm aware of, even if it is a delicious thing).

Heather, You definitely have your hands full. Don't forget to take some time and energy for yourself. Since you want your kids to know that everyone should do take care of themselves. I wish I had been more selfish, since it is hard to see my DD not taking the best care of herself, just like she saw me do all those years.

Nicole, I saw a beautiful cake on FB. Your daughter must have been so happy for you to make that for her. When I was growing up everyone called me Barbie, so of course I love your Barbie cake.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:33 AM   #138  
plan 2 with lites

S/C/G: 194/178.6/145

good morning!

Getting ready to head to the gym. Really need it today, i'm feeling pretty unmotivated. Weighed in this morning and i'm at 188.4.... I've been teetering back and forth between 188's and 187 for awhile now and can't seem to get away from it I think i'm going to move to the blue plan and see how I do. Don't really want to move to gold since I am exersizing alot and still nursing part of the time. But maybe the protien sizes in purple are too much?? UGH! Just seems like it was so much easier the first time Sorry for the whining i'm just feeling defeated since I thought i was doing so well lol....

Nicole- Wheres the cake, I wanna see too!!!

Barbara- Thanks, I know I need to be more selfish. It's just really hard sometimes. I know it will get easier though...

Jillian- Love that quote!!

Hope you all have a great day and hope your scales are treating you better than mine is
heather314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:35 AM   #139  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Pics of the Barbie cake will be a day or two
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:06 PM   #140  
plan 2 with lites

S/C/G: 194/178.6/145

Nicole that cake is gorgeous!!!
heather314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:00 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

I'm so hungry today! Good thing I have quite a few WW bonus points left for the week. I try to be super strict with myself monday - thursday, and then I allow myself more on friday, saturday and sunday. I did exercise a bit more this week and that is probably why.

Heather, I got switched to the blue plan after my weight loss stalled for awhile and it did make a difference. Being a mom running after your kids is a lot more active than my job of sitting here in front of a computer programming all day, plus you are exercising, plus you are breast feeding part time! I think it is highly likely you are shorting yourself a bit, and would do better on blue. I think the extra starch keeps your metabolism humming along a little better if you are burning it all off.

Nicole, so that wasn't the Barbie cake? Awfully pretty and this Barbie likes it!
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote