Is there a cheaper equivalent to the Slim Down Shake?

• I have searched through this forum (maybe I am doing it incorrectly) but can't find anything that tells me what might be a cheaper alternative to LAWL's Slim Down meal replacement shakes. Can anyone tell me? Thank you SO much! : )
  • i have been told that a slim fast optima plus a light string cheese (to equal out the protein) is equivalent to the slim downs. hope that helps!
  • There are honestly sooooo many!!! There's tons of different whey protein powders out there, what you are looking for is one with adequate protein. I personally never liked the fact that a slim down took away one of my starches everyday so a lot of times I just used the EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Shakes and just count them as a protein so I still have a starch. One of those fill me up just as much as the regular version AND they are cheaper!!
  • I tried the EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Shakes. They are horrible. Tastes like chocolate flavered water.
  • i loved those coffee drinks they had....they were so good, but not worth what you had to give up....