3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions > LA Weight Loss

La weightloss # 54

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2002, 01:17 PM   #46

Gosh, you guys are doing great. It is great to see everyone more motivated and losing. I am back on plan also, I had considered going somewhere else, but figured to stick it out with LA instead. I am more motivated just reading all your posts so keep them coming, they do help.

Old 10-15-2002, 04:02 PM   #47

Hi all,

Boy I have not been OP since Fri afternoon. Fri thru Mon I had just good food one after the other. Today, i'm trying to tone it down. I'm not going into my weigh-ins until Fri. I just don't need to hear reality right now.

Gringa-welcome back! My heart goes out for you on the 2-day express, you can do it! Good luck! Lets us know how it goes.

Diane- congrats on making it through one whole successful week, I know how hard it can be. I can't even seem to stop eating these days.

xYTx- congrats on getting back on track and loosing weight! and also being able to get into a size 8, even if your squeezing into it, your in baby!lol size 8's won't fit over my butt for some reason, it's the funniest thing. lol YOU GO GIRL!

er130-congrats on the weightloss!

Kathy
184/?/120 or 130
Old 10-15-2002, 05:03 PM   #48

Good afternoon all! I got a couple good leads today on reception venues close to the church I want to use for the wedding. SOOOO....I am feeling good!

I think the wedding is going to be at the church on campus where I go to school. It is called Graham Chapel and it is beautiful! Here are pics from a wedding there: http://www.journalisticstyle.com/newgallery/102/O/o.htm

Have a great on plan evening all!

Last edited by Jibbelle : 10-15-2002 at 05:06 PM.
Old 10-16-2002, 12:04 PM   #49

Can someone please help me keep my fingers out of the cookie jar at work!lol I just had 4 cookies! Well, I know it doesn't ruin the day but I just hate the feeling I get after i've cheated!

Anyway, I had a pretty ok day yesterday I had about 10 cookies as well, but my eating was excellent! Hopefully i'll be able to stay on track today and continue the rest of the week without incident!

Have a great morning everyone!

Kathy
Old 10-16-2002, 01:00 PM   #50
THIS DAY IS MINE!

S/C/G: 254/213/160

Height: 5'8

hey kitkat, I know exactly what you mean. there are all sort of sabotage foods at my office. i mean, i keep my house totally snack free except for some low fat grahm (sp?) crackers in case of a sweet emergency. but work, that's a totally different matter. someone is always bringing in cookies or donuts, and of course, all the halloween candy is out now too. WE MUST STAY STRONG! what seems to help me when i'm on the verge of cheating is to figure out how many calories are in whatever the cheat food is...when i consider how long it will take me at the gym to burn it off it really calms my appetite down! another thing that helps is that there's another lady in the office who's doing LAWL. in fact, she was my inspiration to join. she's already lost 60 pounds, so i run to her when i'm almost over the edge. the support really helps.

Ultimate Goal 160

Minigoal - under 200 by New Years

Last edited by GringaGordita : 10-16-2002 at 01:05 PM.
Old 10-16-2002, 03:14 PM   #51

Thanks Gringa!

I'm doing my best here today. It's hard and the weather is so dark, cold and rainy, all I want to do is go home sit on the couch w/ something good in my hands. Tonight i'm going to make sure when I get home from work that I drop my bags and workout!

Thanks for the encouragement.

Kathy
Old 10-17-2002, 11:24 AM   #52

Hi Marcie:
Pretty place did you chose yet? How are you doing? You are probably so excited.
Diane
Old 10-18-2002, 11:06 PM   #53

Hello all, I'm so lax at replying you all do so well and seem to know each other so well. Hopefully I'll feel a part soon. I'm doing well on the plan and was so happy tonight when I didn't cheat with all kinds of desserts to tempt me when I was with friends. I have another night like that tomorrow too, but then I should do okay! I did it tonight I can do it tomorrow.

xYTx: I noticed that you started at about the weight that I did. And I'm encouraged that you are in 10's at 150 because I would so like to wear a 6 and my goal is 130, maybe I'll be close to that. We'll see come March I guess. It is so nice to know the date on which you are suppossed to complete your weight loss. It is a motivation.

Erin

Start Weight 191
Start Date 9-4-02
Current Weight 160
Mini Goal 154 by 2/7/79 my 24th birthday
Goal Weight 130
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.