Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2002, 07:51 AM   #16  

Good morning all! It sure has been a hectic week! I have managed to stay on plan though! WOOHOO I have only done my WATP tape twice this week so far, but I will get it in today and tomorrow. So 4 out of 7 isnt too bad. I was shooting for 5, but things have just been crazy!

My scale says I am the same as a week ago, but maybe it is wrong....it has that problem occassionally. I have to work tomorrow and I am afraid I may not make it in to weigh in. I only have till noon, so I hope I can get out of here in time. I will get in by 6am in hopes of making it out in time.

Have a great on plan day all!
Old 10-04-2002, 11:33 AM   #17  

Good Morning all!

I have had a terrible diet week. I'm not even going to try to convince myself otherwise! I weighed in today and i'm up 2# from Wed. I haven't done the take-off over a 6wks so I'm doing my own version of it this weekend w/ the Hollywood diet drink, wish me luck. Everytime I'm done doing the take-off I come back more focused and fresh. So i'm hoping it will work yet again.lol

Good news- I managed to fit into a size 10! I'm so happy! My goal is a size 6-8 depending on the tayloring.

Diane- I've never had any problems using the swaps. Everyone that I have traded/swapped w/ has been very responsible. Granted there are the few stories about shady people but mostly everyone on the Firm YaYa site is cool. Did you hear about the new firms being filmed this month? I may give my FP's CF & WF another chance, since they are just sitting on my shelf collection dust. lol I don't think i'll be buying any of her new video's come this November or December though. I have to hear reviews first! God so many tapes coming out. Only ones i'm excited about is Cathe's.lol So CK works the back muscle good then? I'm going to give it a chance one of these days cause I love the CXT KB, so i'm sure i'll love that too. And your right, the firm is starting come this Dec. to release a lot of the newer video's on dvd. congrats on the 1.28 loss

Jibbelle- congrats on getting back on plan and staying there. I, however, have not been that lucky. Good luck for this Sun!

Gringa- Happy one month! May you have a very successful future!

kathy
184/162.6/120 or 130
Old 10-04-2002, 01:20 PM   #18  

Well, I managed to make it to Friday without cheating. So far, so good!! I'm preparing for Sunday. I have been skipping carbs and limited foods since my last cheat, so maybe on Sunday I'll have a limited food as a "treat." I really love 1/2 a bagel with lite cream cheese (as dairy exchange). Or maybe some fat free/no sugar added frozen yogurt. Something like that Thanks for the suggestion, I think it'll work.

Exercise has also been good this week. Between grad school and work, I often pull 16-hour days, so my goal is to work out 3x a week from now on. It's just about all I can manage, but my job involves lots of running about and lifting, so I count it as a moderate workout in itself I had a very sedentary lifestyle when I was a student. The extra activity, while draining, is also energizing in a weird way. It makes me feel like I'm really trying hard to attain my goal.

Kathy - CONGRATS on that size 10!!! Before you know it, it'll be hanging off you, too!

I, too, would like to shoot for a 6 or 8. I seriously do NOT remember a time in my life when I wore a single-digit size. I don't know what that will feel like. I plan on using my LAWL money (that they give you back after you lose your weight) to purchase new clothes, because I look AWFUL in most of them now. The butts are saggy, the waists have to be cinched up with belts... even my BELTS are on the last holes. I just don't have the cash to buy a wardrobe in the sizes between my biggest time and my goal. Success is expensive!
Old 10-04-2002, 04:43 PM   #19  

Jibbelle- Wow, if you haven't been buying new clothes and judging from your profile, your clothes must be just falling off ya girl! CONGRATS! I feel so great when my clothes get to big for me. Good job on making so far so good OP! Congrats to you also for breaking into the size 10! We are on the smallest double digits, singel digits HERE WE COME! lol

Kathy
Old 10-04-2002, 06:21 PM   #20  

I have gone from barely fitting in a 24 to a comfortable size 20. I was in Eddie Bauer a few weeks ago and tried on some size 18 jeans....I could get them on and zipped...but couldnt breathe! Maybe a few more pounds! I need to lose at least 50 more in the next year before I have to buy a wedding dress.
Old 10-05-2002, 12:46 PM   #21  

I just weighed in and I was down 2 lbs....that was after being up a little last week. It is an all time low and I will take it!!!
Old 10-05-2002, 06:29 PM   #22  

Hey Marcie:
Great Job! Be proud of your self. (Not to proud Though).
Kathy: The Firm Sculpting system is that the one that was all ready released and is now being released on dvd or is it a new system altogether?
I have been cheating for the last three days after having a good start to the week. SO BAD.
Diane
Old 10-05-2002, 07:51 PM   #23  

I just got back from trying on wedding dresses! I just went to look, but she talked me into trying on a couple. I thought I would look huge in the white foof so I was scared, but I looked really good. Well...as good as full figure gets! I still have 6 months to lose weight before I need to get a dress, so I am getting busy. The dresses I tried on were 16W and 18W! Much better than the 24/26W I was wearing a year ago!
Old 10-06-2002, 09:44 PM   #24  

Well, Sunday came and has (almost) gone, and I did pretty well. I had some nonfat ice cream to try to tide me over, and I ended up only cheating with an extra rice cake. On the other hand, I didn't have both eggs for breakfast, nor did I have my third fruit serving, so I figure it evens out somehow. At least I didn't binge like last weekend, so I consider this week successful. And now, another week of good behavior (pleasepleaseplease!)
Old 10-07-2002, 08:51 AM   #25  

Good job joules! I think you did pretty great!
Old 10-07-2002, 04:41 PM   #26  

Hi all!

I had an ok weekend w/ the 2-day take off juice. I managed to stick to it on Sat, but I cheated on Sun night. I wound up still loosing 3# though, so I have one more pound to go to be back to where i was before "preperiod mania"lol

Jibbelle- congrats on loosing 4dress sizes! WOOHOO! I'm sure it's more than frustrating looking for that "perfect dress" for the big day, good luck!

Kathy
184/159/120 or 130
Old 10-08-2002, 01:30 PM   #27  

Kathy:
I tried to write back to you. But I could not get through. It said you were not accepting PM. I have tow bottles of juice that I bought that are just sitting there. Congrats making in through the weekend.
So Marcie did you actually pick a date. My mother is getting married again in Feb. I think she is going back to La. I hope she does well.
have a good day all
Diane
Old 10-08-2002, 02:27 PM   #28  

Hi Diane-

I had changed my email address so they left my account inactive, but now it's all cleared up, so you can PM me!

Kathy
Old 10-08-2002, 03:42 PM   #29  

We have it narrowed down to 3 Saturday dates:
#1 May 22, 2004
#2 May 29
#3 June 5
It just depends on availability of the wedding place/reception venue. I can not decide if the 29th (holiday) weekend would be good or bad. What do you think?
Old 10-09-2002, 11:00 AM   #30  

Good Morning!

I just weighed in today and i'm down 2# from Mon! WOOHOO! I don't know how that happened! I'm at a all time low since 5yrs.

Kathy

184/157.4/120 or 130
Closed Thread