3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions > LA Weight Loss

Friends and Losers Thread Jan 24-30

Old 01-31-2010, 12:24 AM   #61
Katie

Height: 5'1

Kim- LMAO at your synchronized seizure!

Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:00 PM   #62
Yoga-addict

Height: 5'2''

Wonder why we don't get the Lean Cuisine pizzas here in Canada?but we have these President's Choice Blue Menu pizzas which are pretty amazing! 1/4 of a large pizza contains only 7 g of fat...30 g of carb...about 240 Calories.I always stock them up in my freezer for lazy week-nights.I just make a green salad to go with it. A healthier and economical alternative to dining out.

loving life once again...Thanks LAWL
mj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:54 PM   #63
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Hi all...Kim, I FINALLY made it the gym Saturday morning for spin class...felt SOOOOOOOO good, I'm gonna do it again tomorrow morning. Looks like we have a couple Body Jam classes so I'll be checking those out asap...hope they dim the lights....but, heck, if I can fake it at Zuma, hopefully I can fake it at Body jam.

GI Jillian - finally made it the NAMI site and plugged in my donation....I'm sure with all the Haiti issues, our local organizations are suffering....so I was happy to help a great cause.

I was out and about today and headed over to a Quick Weight Loss Center to chat about their program (I did this program about 20 years ago...not really a bad program, but pretty strick). I had a sign from "Above" that this was not the way for me to lose weight....well the sign was actually on their door..."closed Sundays" so I came home and ate a skinny cow ice cream cone!

Hi Nicole! and everyone else........................gotta do some stuff and then want to watch 19 Kids and Counting!
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.