LA Weight Loss Friends and Losers-Jan 25-31

• Starting new thread
  • Hey All!

First...I restarted the weekly thread with "LAWL " as decided. Michele ,Kim...try to repost here if you can.

This because...
    1)It is easier to find our thread this way(in this jungle...lol)
    2)It is to let the other forum-users to know that this is not a general diet plan thread...this is LAWL community thread.It can get quite confusing if lots of other diet plan stuff posted here.

Nothing much from my side...Day 1 of TO
  • Good Monday to you all,
    Down one more pound today. I finally got the nerve up to weigh again.
  • Hi, ladies! Had a pretty good weekend. DD is sick though. But I hit 20 lbs down today! Yahoo!!! This week work is catering bkfast and lunch all week, and dinner one night. I'm trying to bring my own stuff for all those meals. So far so good!

Not sure how practical it will be to cook for all these meals vs. just make good choices. It's a good learning experience for me. I'll play it by ear. I think I will bring meals for everything, and if they have something that's overall healthy, perhaps save that meal for the next day.

Happy Monday!
  • Congrats Erin! You rock!
  • just thought i'd stop by and say hi!

i had a good weekend, hope everyone else did as well.
    school was cancelled for DD this morning due to blowing snow/icy weather.

oh and i shaved my head this weekend! i did it once when i was 14yrs old (and i'll be 28yrs old in a few months) and my DH and i first met when i was 14yrs old and had a shaved head..so i figured why not commemorate the occasion for knowing each other for 1/2 of our lives by "reliving" it by shaving off my hair...all 24 inches of it!
  • This is a comment from Suzzanne 3FC in case you ladies missed it.
    Oh boy, I see what happened When the tech moved the LAWL forum here, he somehow put the threads in the General Diet Plans forum instead of here and I can't imagine how that happened or how they are going to fix it. I'll pass it on to them and cross my fingers!

So that means we are supposed to have a sub-forum called " LAWL" and post there as usual...good to know it is not a demotion...lol
  • Jullian,
    WOW! Hope you have a really warm hat If that ain't love , I don't know what is.
  • Hi Everyone

Just thought i'd drop in on this thread and say hi. Nice to have some fellow LA Weight Loss buddies to talk too.

I used to be a LA Weight Loss client but no centres around me anymore so I am continuing on my own.
  • Almost forgot...way to go Erin !!!
  • Erin, Wow, the weight seems to be just falling off you! Are you starting to feel a difference?

I've been doing the 8 minute abs and arms a few times a week for a few weeks now. It is helping. I continue to do the spin class 3 times a week, which was all that I was doing for quite some time. Perhaps this week we'll make it to 4 classes... As there is a two hour sunday class planned. I imagine that I will need to rest for the rest of the day after that! We're taking a trip down to Reno next week, just for fun, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll have to be sure to bring work out clothes and hit the gym at the resort there.
  • Ok, we are all over the place. Three threads for Friends and Losers Jan 25. Mamma Nicole started one on the main page and there are postings for today so maybe we could all move there?. I'm dizzy enough without all the confusion