Old 01-24-2010, 04:17 PM   #1  
~Heather~

Red face LAWL Take Off Ideas and Program Advice

Hey Y'all!
I am re-starting LA Weight Loss...i joined a 4 years ago, and was very successful (lost 35 lbs), but after a summer of traveling and having my account on "hold" i never got back on track...began to gain weight, and never went back in....

I am going to start Take-Off tomorrow...bought the 48 hr Hollywood diet drink (very similar if not the same thing as Take Off juice) and LUNA Bars in place of the LA Lites. Does anyone have any good meal ideas that I can use while doing my take off phase?

I have the Menu Plan Kits...so I know portion sizes and amounts, im just wondering what everyone who has done LA Weight Loss, eats on Take Off...the 2 days of Take off is hard for me, and Im wondering what ya'll ate during these 2 days? I have all kinds of salad greens and cucumbers...pretty much every green veggie...but i am always SO HUNGRY on take off....any ideas?

Also, is Diet Coke ok during Take Off, and for that case, is it ok to drink at all? When I was a member of LAWL, they told me diet sodas were limited (maybe 1 or 2 a day) and then I have heard others on LAWL who drink diet sodas like water...so...what do yall think?

Also, any other advice or support is helpful! I am new to this website, but look forward to hearing from everyone! Thanks Yall!
hh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:23 PM   #2  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

I still drink diet pepsi during my Take-Off (only 1 can at the most) and it doesn't seem to effect anything, I still manage to lose.
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:28 PM   #3  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

You really should limit your intake of artificial sweeteners-they can trigger an insulin response in some people and also make you crave sweets.

It's also just a can o' chemicals . ..

BTW-I also love my can o' chemicals-but limit my diet coke unless I'm eating out . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #4  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

I used to 'allow' myself to hae my beloved Diet Pepsi only after I had consumed all of my water for the day.
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote